Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:28:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let be objective with our investment  (Read 1911 times)
cryptoVinc5599

Activity: 240
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:16:21 PM

The digital currency showcase is unusual, so equitably, anything can happen, even in the present condition of the market, there can be a sudden upward development that will influence speculators to lament offering their coins for a measly 20% ROI when they could've seen greater benefits should they have held up somewhat more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:26:57 PM

If you one to be objective you need to know history, similar things happened before, not once, not twice, many times, so tell me why wouldn`t we expect to happen again?

The digital currency showcase is unusual, so equitably, anything can happen, even in the present condition of the market, there can be a sudden upward development that will influence speculators to lament offering their coins for a measly 20% ROI when they could've seen greater benefits should they have held up somewhat more.

I can`t tell how many times I saw `with cryptocurrencies anything can happen`! It has been repeated here so many times and people still don`t get it. If anything is possible where is the limit? Only sky and maybe above, there are so many people who still don`t know nothing about bitcoins and cryptocurrencies. Maybe changes will not come tomorrow, maybe not even next year, but most of us see cryptocurrencies in the future, we all know that every new year brings more excitement, lets wait this new year and we will see what will happen and than we will make our judgments.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Patriode

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:52:52 PM

Actually i believe that to survive in this crypto world we need to be very strategic. We have to when to enter and when leave. And these thing are not possible without lot of researches.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:50:22 PM

You guys shouldn't look at cryptos as being an easy and fast way to make more fiat money. The real fun with cryptocurrencies will begin when we're able to go to any local store and spend it and when you see the price tags for crypto payments to be lower than normal fiat ones. And this is going to happen pretty soon because card providers like visa take a percentage of every transactions via the terminal. The shop owners actually are forced to increase the prices if they're using a card terminal. This won't be a case with BTC. Trust me 20% gain is nothing. When the next bull market comes (which will surely happen within 2 years) you'll be looking at 10k USD and thinking it used to be a bargain.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:27:21 AM

We need to accept the facts that it's very difficult now to see a coins doing x10 x20 or even doing 50% returns on investment in this bear period.  And nobody knows when the bulls will come. Therefore,  it's will be advisable to exist when your coins do 20% returns or even less. I know some investors will not be satisfied with 20% but we need to be objective and understand this bear period will last longer than expect.
This is only applicable for newbies and not for long time holders. Since you cannot predict the market it is still use best to hold as long as you bought your coin at a very low price. For example if I bought my coins last 2015 there is no need to panic since I know this bear market will be over soon.
scooby_doo23955

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:07:31 PM

I completely agree with you. I believe that the market will pump in short time. So we can sell to get profit and we also hold to get extra amount. The market grow straight line before the money flow it also have the application in real life.
blockdragon

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:17:50 PM

I personally when I started trading was aiming for 10% and less, fortunately I have made some money by doing that and whenever I started expecting more than that I experienced huge loses.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:18:22 PM

Selling coins after a 20% profit is what some traders are always doing and it's not something new. Only professional people can be successful in trading. Holding the coins is still some people prefer to do it.
No one knows what will happen. Prices might start to rise suddenly and holders receive their profit too.
cryptosmith03

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:10:10 PM

The profit and loss depends on the time when you had invested. So yeah i also think that in the bearish market we can just look for a minimum profit. Otherwise big losses can happen.
bitcoinhunter888

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:24:57 PM

Bearish is a very critical time. Every steps should be taken very carefully. The market is highly volatile so it we do not stay careful, we will make wrong decisions.
SparklesCoin

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:38:29 PM

Actually it depends on many things and specially on timing. The market is completely uncertain. It can be pump up in 24hrs or can finish you in 1 minute. Recently the market is in bearish period for a while but very soon the bulls run will start.
Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 08:24:24 PM

that is normal this is a normal investment if there is a loss and fortunately I still believe bitcoin will benefit this is still the beginning of a long journey of bitcoin even though I am losing now but I still hold it because I am sure to invest here

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:39:29 PM

You are right, while the bear run has been bad for the crypto market in general I believe the informed and experienced traded have been the one to benefit the most. Instead of waiting for their coins to do 100× they sell for a little profit, buy again when it dips and sell again when the rises. Just like that.
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:53:05 PM

I think that i can invest in coins like btc and ether now and I will get much profit later, to my mind, it is better to invest in them because soon their price will become much better and we will earn

steve_rogers321

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:42:29 PM

Actually no one can exactly predict when this market will turn to be positive. If anyone can get 10%-20% profit anyway, he/she should grab that chance. He/she can invest again at the price dip and it will increase the chance of making another profit.
pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 10:48:28 PM

Yes, I agree with you, and I think that by making a profit, it is already amazing at this time, because the current market is very difficult for Altcoin to up to 10x the price of the ICO.

SparklesCoin

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:55:15 PM

As the market is going through price dip, investors should make some compromises about their profit return. This bearish period might take long time to recover. So, I think people need to be realistic about their expectation of profit.
SoliDCoiNs777

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:08:20 PM

Cryptocurrency has already showed its extreme volatile nature and it is now unpredictable when the price will take positive turn for market. So investors should face the real situation and act accordingly.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:15:24 PM

We need to accept the facts that it's very difficult now to see a coins doing x10 x20 or even doing 50% returns on investment in this bear period.  And nobody knows when the bulls will come. Therefore,  it's will be advisable to exist when your coins do 20% returns or even less. I know some investors will not be satisfied with 20% but we need to be objective and understand this bear period will last longer than expect.
Let us just wait for more.  I know the market will pump soon.  This is just the fist Ber month and we are just going for the last quarter of the year.  Let us extend our patience guys.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PureDefender

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:20:18 PM

"We expect more advantages in investing bitcoins.If we can not get the perfect result then we can not invest our valuable bitcoins.The advantages of bitcoins' investment should be on our expectations.

"
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: