Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:41:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ▼ VELES | MN | POS | DECENTRALIZED VPN | ZEROCOIN ▼ [ANN]  (Read 265710 times)
frausoft

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:09:41 PM

This is a very cool modern project! I am very surprised  of idea. I believe that in the near future, project may be a great success,  and will  bring incredible profits

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Velescore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:18:32 PM

Another project with MN, selling them in discord.
And about the pre-sale coins available for sale on Discord right now, it's that way just for the beginning of the first phase of pre-sale, for the users who want to join at the very beginning, not a bad thing to do per-se I believe, actually gives me that oldschool OTC feeling.

We're planning the release of web wallet and web-based service based on smart-contract to enable majority of users to easily join the pre-sale with only-web browser and get some Veles exchanged for BTC in a couple of clicks.

Anonymous team...
Yes, we're working on the project that it's supposed to be disruptive enough, to the governments and the industry, so that we prefer to stay anonymous at the moment.
Maybe there is, at the end of the day, something true to what this guy has said, better safe than sorry (or safu).
I think you have a very concrete concept and mission for the good of all humans in using the internet, but in my opinion it is not that easy, you will face world-class criminals who want to destroy your new project, I think you have to prepare mentally and very high security to anticipate it
frausoft

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:42:43 PM

If i'm not mistaken, this project has no analogues yet. Success is guaranteed, i'm sure. Protecting your personal data is very  important today.
vavan37

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:52:25 PM

Your idea is not new in the crypto currency field. Why do you think  that the project will be successful? Will you work with Fiat?
Aportic

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:06:56 PM

And about the pre-sale coins available for sale on Discord right now, it's that way just for the beginning of the first phase of pre-sale, for the users who want to join at the very beginning, not a bad thing to do per-se I believe, actually gives me that oldschool OTC feeling.

We're planning the release of web wallet and web-based service based on smart-contract to enable majority of users to easily join the pre-sale with only-web browser and get some Veles exchanged for BTC in a couple of clicks.

Anonymous team...
Yes, we're working on the project that it's supposed to be disruptive enough, to the governments and the industry, so that we prefer to stay anonymous at the moment.
Maybe there is, at the end of the day, something true to what this guy has said, better safe than sorry (or safu).
I think you have a very concrete concept and mission for the good of all humans in using the internet, but in my opinion it is not that easy, you will face world-class criminals who want to destroy your new project, I think you have to prepare mentally and very high security to anticipate it

I want to ask a question about exchange sites. Which ones do you planning to enter for listing? and Which one will be the first? Pre-sale active on discord as i have seen but when you guys enter this coin in exchange sites? Thanks.
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:17:37 PM

Anonymous team...

I want to ask a question about exchange sites. Which ones do you planning to enter for listing? and Which one will be the first? Pre-sale active on discord as i have seen but when you guys enter this coin in exchange sites? Thanks.

OP has not been seen on Bitcoin talk since 13 SEP 2018. It's better you join their discord & ask your query over there to get quick response.
HashBro

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 06:04:31 PM

Veles (VLS) Scrypt---LYRA2Z---NIST5---SHA256---X16R---pool added to:

www.Mining-Dutch.nl

https://i.imgur.com/BhFfhhh.png
TheMiningPool.mine

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:34:23 AM

Hi!
Is there any exchange for this coin?

Ty
afaq78

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:28:48 AM

Hi!
Is there any exchange for this coin?

Ty

Still no Exchange
you have to wait
BlockMiner.me
Copper Member

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 09:34:24 AM

BlockMiner.me
0.9% Fee
Location Europe
Dedicated Port for each Coin !
40 Different Coins !

Algo: x16r
Code:
stratum+tcp://blockminer.me:3636 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=VLS or d=16 (your diff) 

http://blockminer.me

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: