Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:08:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nitrogensports poker script  (Read 222 times)
JoeSchmidt5 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:04:53 PM

Does some one know which Poker script they used and where to buy it.
If you find out for me i'll pay $100 to you wallet.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:15:25 PM

By "poker script" you must mean a poker bot, which in that case I have looked around and there is no pre-made bot coded and ready to go for nitrogen. This is because nitrogen is an extremely small room in relation to other poker rooms.

There is most definitely bots on their tables I see them all the time, but those bot owners probably are not interested in selling their bot.

I have been playing around with open source bots for bigger rooms but what I have found is that creating a bot takes weeks/months of trial and error and due diligence, but I can imagine you could use https://github.com/OpenHoldem/openholdembot to make your own bot for nitrogen.

You could maybe try posting in services board offering that $100 to anyone who can code you up a simple bot to use on there, or even try fiverr.com or something but chances are you will get a poorly playing bot.

Good luck man, nitrogen is a pretty nice room for poker (in terms of BTC) and if you grind it out you can make a nice chunk of coin on there.
vd309
Copper Member

Activity: 426
Merit: 308

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:22:22 PM

Think he means the software/platform nitrogent is using. It is http://www.cubeia.com
SatochiPikachumoto

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 03:28:08 PM

Think he means the software/platform nitrogent is using. It is http://www.cubeia.com

That looks pretty decent. I think OP owes you a hundred buck hahaha.

Grin
JoeSchmidt5 (OP)

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:51:57 AM

The company never answered. i contact theme before and now and nothing.
do you know other company ?
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:08:08 PM

Good luck man, nitrogen is a pretty nice room for poker (in terms of BTC) and if you grind it out you can make a nice chunk of coin on there.

I do not think that they will let you grind on their poker table, I know it is oretty boring to play on small blind, it will waste your time but if you can grind it then it will be good to have something but better do not complaint about the withdrawals when they found out you are grinding on their game

Anyway OP, why do you need this bot? If you give the reason may be there is people that want to code for you. Or even nitrogen might able to help you out with their script
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:20:15 PM

I do not think that they will let you grind on their poker table, I know it is oretty boring to play on small blind, it will waste your time but if you can grind it then it will be good to have something but better do not complaint about the withdrawals when they found out you are grinding on their game

Anyway OP, why do you need this bot? If you give the reason may be there is people that want to code for you. Or even nitrogen might able to help you out with their script

Dude, what are you talking about??? Play on small blind?

By grinding I mean playing consistently and playing discipline poker, by doing this (grinding it out) you will win in the long run. I don't think you have the same connotation in mind  Cheesy Cheesy

Have you played more than 24 hours of poker in your life?
glider101

Activity: 125
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:11:00 PM

as far as I know this is not possible for low stakes games
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:43:21 PM

Dude, what are you talking about??? Play on small blind?

By grinding I mean playing consistently and playing discipline poker, by doing this (grinding it out) you will win in the long run. I don't think you have the same connotation in mind  Cheesy Cheesy

Have you played more than 24 hours of poker in your life?

Maybe he doesnt know the meaning of grinding? hehe

Does some one know which Poker script they used and where to buy it.
If you find out for me i'll pay $100 to you wallet.
Im not really into scripts but just a simple search might worth to check it out.

https://www.aistechnolabs.com/poker-script/
https://poker-engine.com/

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████