Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:49:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Can Be More Efficient Than Bank Transactions  (Read 3384 times)
shanghai

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:29:18 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin will be more effective than bank transactions because of the rapid transaction. You do not have to wait a few days to receive the money if the bank leaves on Saturday and Sunday.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChristinBenly

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:24:34 PM

Bitcoin is really a tool for fast money transfer in cyberspace. Electronic transactions will gradually replace traditional transactions, helping consumers and businesses significantly reduce time and transaction costs. Stimulate the development of the information technology industry and play an increasingly important role in the economy. Bitcoin transfers are very fast and because they are inaccessible, I think this makes them very popular. Bitcoin does not have high scalability. Bitcon is digital gold. Because bitcoin uses trnsactions out of the internet, it is very convenient and faster than bank transactions.
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:28:27 PM

Bitcoin can be more effective than banking if it’s possible to lower commissions or get rid of them completely.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:35:21 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin will be more effective than bank transactions because of the rapid transaction. You do not have to wait a few days to receive the money if the bank leaves on Saturday and Sunday.

Anyway, scalability problem is still here. Yeah, I can agree that LN is going to fix it. But time is required. Btw fees are going lower and lower  Wink
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:14:37 PM

the initial goal of bitcoin was just this, so I think if now it is beginning to be discussed, then this is a good reason for growth
Amevalentine

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:51:19 PM

Bitcoin transfer will be more efficient than bank transfer in a matter of time. Bitcoin has only been with us for a few years and has improved tremendously. The elimination of intermediary and bureaucracy is a great advantage and you can do your transaction without boundary barrier.
I like your opinion that bitcoin should be more than bank transfers because we currently live in the modern era so it's not just virtual money but bitcoin digital money can help transactions
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:52:54 PM

Bitcoin transfers even between countries on average the administrative costs are very cheap. Obviously more profitable than banking transactions, the administrative costs of which are still expensive.

I hope that all banks can see opportunities for Bitcoin to be utilized. Although I acknowledge the central bank's concern if Bitcoin transactions are used for prohibited matters.

One step that can be done by the Bank is to allow Bitcoin transactions on condition that they have to be registered on a special platform. Later the patform must be accompanied by a central bank permit.

This means that all bitcoin transactions must be recorded by regulators, now there are many illegal bitcoin transactions without permission and without supervision from regulators.

There is one country that can use it, for example in Japan that allows transactions with Bitcoin, even for payments in retail stores.

The government in Japan actually allows retail stores to accept payments via bitcoin. There are 4,000 stores that accept bitcoin payments. So far there are no problems. Even the Japanese government is making its own cryptocurrency.

For me it's already more efficient from the side of transfer speed and fees.
Just one thing people are not saving money in crypto is the security.
It's so volatile and easy hacked by the hackers
maxy1999

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:01:19 PM

Banking transactions will soon go away in history. Bitcoin is our future that will come very soon. Grin
NH

Activity: 422

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 02:03:29 PM

we admit it that bitcoin is better than bank in transaction. though in other thing. but we cant rule out the positive side of bank. many people helped by bank, before crypto born. i think, than we just compare between bank and crypto, is more useful if we combine this two thing so it can be very very useful for people.

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:13:02 PM

Bitcoin is more efficient in terms of speed and reliability than banks, however the inability to trace the transaction to a particular entity is the major setbacks hence banks are refusing to integrate it into their system.
pra

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:14:18 PM

At the present time, I think investing in Bitcoin is better than depositing money into a bank. Because when you trade Bitcoin, you will not be able to lose your information, and the bank will not.
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:18:06 PM

Bitcoin is already more efficient than bank transfers right now. Did you mention that thanks to its competition, can banks now make faster wire transfers? Coincidence?
anshkumandhan
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:36:46 AM

Actually, bitcoin is cheaper than bank transactions. And it's also very easy too. Because you can do this without any internet services from anywhere in the world, from one corner to another. That too without any fee Well, there is a very small fee for the exchange of crypto currency exchange
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:15:57 AM

Bitcoin transfer will be more efficient than bank transfer in a matter of time. Bitcoin has only been with us for a few years and has improved tremendously. The elimination of intermediary and bureaucracy is a great advantage and you can do your transaction without boundary barrier.
If Bitcoin could only become so popular and demanded in just a few years, then in the future its popularity will only increase and this could well replace banking operations
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:36:53 AM

This is what scares the banks because they know Bitcoin can be a major disruptive element to their services. Bitcoin transaction offers good security, fast transaction speed and user control which eliminates all third party interruptions which further delays banks transactions.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:02:52 AM

If Bitcoin could only become so popular and demanded in just a few years, then in the future its popularity will only increase and this could well replace banking operations

I don't think that will ever happen. The reason is that banking is one of the main containers the product of government pride or more familiar with fiat currency terms. Maybe bitcoin will run parallel / together with fiat currency.

bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:31:46 AM

I think that is the initial purpose of making bitcoin, to see the potential for future financial transactions that are more independent, transparent and easy. the equality of fees throughout the world, even developed countries, developing and poor countries, there is no difference. decentralized is also one of the functions highlighted, this is one of the reasons why conventional banks are a little skeptical of the emergence of the crypto industry, they are surprised by the rapid progress. initially they seemed to refuse, with the emergence of various kinds of crypto banning news, but could not turn a blind eye, that blockchain and crypto were the real things that must be accepted by the world, the government and banks were now starting to make various regulations, slowly but surely crypto would be accepted globally . If you talk about Japan that has begun to take positive steps towards Crypto, it's no wonder, they are developed countries, which are very open to innovation in the future.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:47:18 AM

Yes thats true its good to invest rather than to save your money with a small interest. In bitcoin you can earn a lot yes it change quicky but the benifits of having bitcoin is better than you have own money sleeping in bank.
Ypu can use it in many transactions. Trade and buy also it has a lot of things to do with bitcoin.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
xfaqs01

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:51:47 AM

Yes thats true its good to invest rather than to save your money with a small interest. In bitcoin you can earn a lot yes it change quicky but the benifits of having bitcoin is better than you have own money sleeping in bank.
Ypu can use it in many transactions. Trade and buy also it has a lot of things to do with bitcoin.
for me i used to invest as for my long term profit and i do trading for short term profit , long term is good but the return of investment is slow but the gains are big, while trading you earn little but frequent, so investing and trading are both recommended

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
rext

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:55:39 AM

I think bitcoin trading has many advantages over bank transactions. But in the current world situation, bitcoin is not dominant over the world banks. bitcoin trading has many new points, people need time to accept these new points
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: