Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:19:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts on Mywish.io Smart Contracts  (Read 85 times)
virtualinvestor770 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:44:19 PM

I'm considering using mywish.io for my token creation and ICO. What are yalls thoughts? Has anyone used them before? Is this a legit way to launch an ICO?
HubrisOne
Copper Member

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:20:40 PM

Why don't you just hire a Solidity developer?

I an put you in touch with the one who is doing ours. Go to www.hubrisone.com he's our CTO message him on LinkedIn

I'm considering using mywish.io for my token creation and ICO. What are yalls thoughts? Has anyone used them before? Is this a legit way to launch an ICO?
virtualinvestor770 (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:22:51 PM

Why don't you just hire a Solidity developer?

I an put you in touch with the one who is doing ours. Go to www.hubrisone.com he's our CTO message him on LinkedIn

I'm on a limited budget. Mywish.io price is much better than any solidity developer, plus its something I can do myself with the ease of the software.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 06:44:23 PM

Your garbage ICO does not belong in this section.  Read the ONE sticky at the top...

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
NewCoinProject

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:15:51 PM

Your garbage ICO does not belong in this section.  Read the ONE sticky at the top...

Although you are right i can not seem to find "Project Development" in the altcoins section... was looking for it because i also wanted to ask a altcoins related project question.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: