Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:14:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the factors for the return?  (Read 194 times)
Hillthy (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:52:37 PM

What is the next trend for ETF in the 30th september? Whether the community will receive it or another violent response will occur. market value is declining quite fast, market capitalization is constantly decreasing. What are the factors for the return? What are guys thinking?
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 04:54:50 PM

I remember after CBOE last year was passed, BTC's price was decreased. This is better than the ETF has not been approved, waiting for the market to stabilize then the new BTC price can rise again.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
jay sd

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:06:13 PM

ETF is not an important factor for the crypto market to grow the price of the coins. In last year all the coins went ATH without any ETF approvals. But one thing should happen. People need to see a clear result either approve or reject without any hesitation or delaying. Then the crypto market will start going up again.
AmazingTiger

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:26:25 PM

Most of the people are pretty much sure that ETF is not gonna approve as they have discard it few times. Yes its rejection may affect the market a lot. So, we have take a mental preparation for that.
crypto-bit456

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:00:42 PM

The chances for ETF getting approved looks slim, because even before it was not approved and this year will make no difference. But we need to see that the ETF does not control the market and we should not let its decision put an influence in the market either
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:03:14 PM

I really do not see much chances with the ETF approvals. The core of the SEC's rejection of previous applications is still prevalent, chief of them market manipulation.
Eurobot

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:22:46 PM

It will be better for the market and for the people if we do not put so much importance on the ETF's news of being approved or not. If it doesn't make it, then another coin will come and we will move on. The market was running smoothly without it, and it will continue to run its course even if it doesn't get approved.
learningcrypto5421

Activity: 306

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:42:14 PM

I think all of the crypto investors are well aware of the fact that SEC is not going to accept CBOE's ETF proposal. SEC has already mentioned that as long as there's manipulation in the market they are not letting any ETF proposal to pass through their system. But, the speculation in the market has taken such a severe form that it also caused Bitcoin's price to drop 1000$ based on a rumor. So, I am hoping that CBOE's ETF rejection will also have a blow on the market due to speculation.
SummerHamster

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:00:28 PM

To grow the price of coins in the crypto market ETF is not considered as an important factor. When the crypto market will start to go up again everyone should see a clear result of getting approved or rejected of the coin.
BitCent Exchange
Copper Member

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:08:19 PM

In my opinion, ETF application by Van Eck & SolidX will not be approved by SEC. However, the rejection will not affect current price as the markets are already expecting this.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:17:27 PM

it is possible to see a short term bitcoin price rise because of the ETF speculation and if some sort of hype starts building up. in which case if the rise were fast you can expect more altcoin dumps as traders sell their altcoins to buy bitcoin.
then after the ETF decision is made we may see a correction and possibly a drop down to $6k range in which case you can again expect another big altcoin dump guaranteed.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:22:45 PM

i think that ETF doesn't already matter. There is a lot of other positive news in crypto area except ETF but unfortunately the doesn't work now and i don't really know what grows trigger will be the best and will start up-trend.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:27:22 PM

What is the next trend for ETF in the 30th september? Whether the community will receive it or another violent response will occur. market value is declining quite fast, market capitalization is constantly decreasing. What are the factors for the return? What are guys thinking?
I don't think the SEC will be approving any ETF's in the near future. I think you are going to have to wait for a change in administration and a new head of SEC before a BTC ETF will get approved. It is rather sad that the future of Bitcoin, the first decentralised cryptocurrency, is dependant on getting approved as a centralised fund. Should it not be the other way around? Centralised assets being tokenised so they can be traded as decentralised tokens. Satoshi Nakamoto would not approve.

ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:36:50 PM

ETF is not an important factor for the crypto market to grow the price of the coins. In last year all the coins went ATH without any ETF approvals. But one thing should happen. People need to see a clear result either approve or reject without any hesitation or delaying. Then the crypto market will start going up again.

I agree though ETF is not needed. People will still need to see lawmakers approving bitcoin. This way they will feel much safer and might have more adoption for bitcoin.
Leard

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:34:50 PM

but on the contrary it seems to me that it influences the trend of the market, because the market reacted strongly when the solution was transferred.

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
Hercerays

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:49:28 PM

i think ETF is not a major factor for the crypto market. people are want to know clear result then crypto market will grow up. if ETF are approve then it will affect positive impact in crypto market.
raiderking96

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

pantang menyerah

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:51:24 PM

I think the factor that will be very decisive from the return of cryptocurrency popularity for now is a sense of trust.
Because in my opinion what happened at this time was the loss of investor confidence in cryptocurrency which resulted from the many scam projects.
Walter edmond

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:25:12 PM

ETF is an one of the essential factor for the crypto market to develop the cost of the coins. In a year ago every one of the coins went ATH with no ETF endorsements. Be that as it may one thing ought to happen. Individuals need to see a reasonable outcome either support or reject with no dithering or postponing. At that point the crypto market will begin going up once more
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:00:26 PM

I do not  think that disapproval of Bitcoin ETF will have too big negative impact on the coins as the market is low
and it is already calculated in. Contrary if it will be approved it can have a  significant positive effect.

Binauf
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:03:49 PM

The factors of return is not solely dependent on ETF approval come september 30th, there has to be a ready market for mass adoption. Demand will soar high for there to be a return,

Solarex ICO         Powering African Project         Solarex ICO     
Disruptive, Decentralised and Democratised  Solar Energy Ecosystem
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: