Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:32:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the factors for the return?  (Read 194 times)
MainIbem

Activity: 1358
Merit: 390

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:04:41 PM

The ETF is a necessary distraction. It is not the kind of breakthrough I think most people in the crypto space are looking out for, but it is a way of adding more people ordinarily it will take a while for them to join crypto.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:07:25 PM

ETFs are just an excuse for whales to manipulate the market, i bet they are filling their bags now ready to dump at the ETF decision whether it's positive or negative. In the long term, it will help to pump the market so lets hope that at least one application will say yes
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:09:00 PM

For every action there's a response from the community and I think there will be a positive response on this one.

Majority of the people are looking for the approval of it because it can lift up the price though I'm not really hopeful that this can do something like that. The people who wants to invest wants to have an assurance that it was backed up but if we're talking of decentralization, bitcoin is going out of that. Bitcoin can be stand alone if it has to return and declines are normal but there's a season for its increase.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 09:10:47 PM

What is the next trend for ETF in the 30th september? Whether the community will receive it or another violent response will occur. market value is declining quite fast, market capitalization is constantly decreasing. What are the factors for the return? What are guys thinking?

I think that once big money speculators buy up the right amount of coins and tokens, they will send the price up.
Hakinsola19

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:29:37 PM

Well, let's wait and see, one thing I know is just that the ETF speculation do not really give exact result
CrashGangster

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:32:42 PM

i think ETF is not major factor to increase price of crypto coin. it is one of them but i believe that major factor is market demand. people want to know clear thing. if ETF approve then it will affect positive impact.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:40:53 PM

I think if ETF is approved, it will produce high demand. This makes crypto look for the latest price. I hope there will be other good news.
cryptosmith03

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:59:32 PM

ETF are not main factor for the return. if ETF do not approve then it will not affect but if it approve then it will affect positive impact. but majo factor are people demand.
IrinaPro94

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:08:24 PM

heard that the bottom of the market has groped and in October will begin to grow, we can only wait
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:49:26 PM

I'm also waiting for this event all captainvalor but I do not think that only it can affect the state of the market. In order to be able to earn and exaggerate their capital should happen a lot of good events in a row. So I believe that the next major growth we will see only in winter
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:58:33 PM

Yes, many expect that when will be held on September 30, the cryptocurrency will go to the moon. It seems to me that makes no sense to even expect. Everything will be absolutely unexpected and we will not be able to predict the next major growth of cryptocurrencies
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:16:54 AM

I remember after CBOE last year was passed, BTC's price was decreased. This is better than the ETF has not been approved, waiting for the market to stabilize then the new BTC price can rise again.
I hope you can be a role model for all of us here, because for some CBOE nobody knows.
And I'm sure you have a lot of experience about cryptocurrency.
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:06:01 PM

What is the next trend for ETF in the 30th september? Whether the community will receive it or another violent response will occur. market value is declining quite fast, market capitalization is constantly decreasing. What are the factors for the return? What are guys thinking?
The etf is not going to factor in into the coins going back up and if it does end up being a factor then it is only going to play a small roles. So far the coins have being holding at a steady pace for a good stretch of time and even after the etf was rejected there was nothing affecting the price of the coins and the coins are still good.The coins will recover with more demand

terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:10:13 PM

If we are talking about what may affect the market reversal, then something very positive must happen, because the down trend is indeed very long and most likely will resist the reversal very much.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: