Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:30:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Luxury Car Designers Rolls Royce,Bentley And Bugatti To Accept Bitcoin  (Read 391 times)
PsylockReborn (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:07:33 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 05:18:23 PM by PsylockReborn

To all luxury car fanatics out there brace yourselves for you can already purchase your dream car using your bitcoins. This will really show great impact on the performance of bitcoin in the market. I know there are lots of crypto enthusiasts who are very much willing to buy those luxury cars using bitcoin. This is the adoption that we needed for bitcoin's value to have a full recovery. What are your thoughts on this? Will this news can make a difference when it comes to bitcoin's value? Are you willing to pay for bitcoins or FIAT if you will purchase those luxury cars?

https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/09/luxury-car-designers-rolls-royce-bentley-and-bugatti-to-accept-bitcoin/
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:16:29 PM

Such news is a welcome development because it will create avenues for mass adoption of cryptocurrency worldwide. But it will make good sense if you had added the link to the main news.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
ogtejiri

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 05:32:35 PM

luxury cars accepying bitcoin as a means of paayment is a plus to the cryptocurrency world. this means lots of people and companies will get invovled in bitcoin and will surely affect the price in the best positive way. i strongly believe in years to come, we will see more and more people accept and adopt the use of cryptocurrency
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:49:02 PM

this is good news, of course if the news is shared, if there are sources that I believe I hope you share here, this will definitely create a way for crypto adoption and this will be great good news
isllander

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:26:24 PM

Good news. It's always nice to read about new opportunities. But if I bought something for fiat money to them, I have less faith., And I will keep bitcoin.
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 07:59:27 PM

hmmm, luxury car producers to start accepting bitcoin as a means of payment, wow that's nice. This is purely what we need for bitcoin. For it to gain full attention in the finance space, we need to accept it in our various businesses' payment methods. And Rolce Royce and other luxury car makers to accept it, this will surely boost its value and make more people trust it's realness and value. But I'll always say this, more companies and bigger businesses should offer some kind of training and widely accept the use of bitcoin, in that way we will have a generally accepted virtual currency.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
frankiemalton

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:16:48 PM

Luxury car dealers, They've always wanted to offer my customers the very best buying experience and this payment method will allow who have Bitcoin purchase luxury cars faster and easier.
PsylockReborn (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:20:49 PM

As a merchant would you risk accepting bitcoin as payment even if the volatility of btc is so high? I wonder what are their back up plans on this if ever after purchasing the said luxury car and bitcoin value will fall. As a crypto entusiast are you willing to spend all your btc on this luxury car? Why not pay in FIAT instead?
chaddive

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:42:13 AM

I hereby predict that transactins by using bitcoin is really an easy way where people could save there time by payement in bitcoin. These car company is really getting to increase there business transactions in this process. Think in future bitcoin payment must increase largely.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:47:51 AM

It's not all that surprising really, they're dealing with a very exclusive market, so it's in their best interest to offer their preferred payment methods.
They're just catering to the needs of their customers.

That and it's also pretty good advertising, which company doesn't like it when multiple news websites writes positive articles about your brand.

shouldbelieve

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:51:39 AM

That's great to hear. It proves that bitcoin is used widely now. I think it will soon accept as payment
Bourn1993

Activity: 242

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:22:49 AM

This is really a good way to say for this car company that bitcoin is using as payment where people like me like to make business activities. So using bitcoin for payement is necessary to rise its market value which create a good future for bitcoin.
Owee1989

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:41:32 AM

This a very charming way to explain things like that. Car lovers could buy this company's luxury car by using bitcoin. This facility will bring a very important notion for Rollas Royace and bitcoin's realiability will rise in a great way that is important for bitcoin's inflation.
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:49:57 AM

To all luxury car fanatics out there brace yourselves for you can already purchase your dream car using your bitcoins. This will really show great impact on the performance of bitcoin in the market. I know there are lots of crypto enthusiasts who are very much willing to buy those luxury cars using bitcoin. This is the adoption that we needed for bitcoin's value to have a full recovery. What are your thoughts on this? Will this news can make a difference when it comes to bitcoin's value? Are you willing to pay for bitcoins or FIAT if you will purchase those luxury cars?

https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/09/luxury-car-designers-rolls-royce-bentley-and-bugatti-to-accept-bitcoin/

It wont make a big difference, it will enable people who already hold big amounts of crypto to buy "Lambos" more easily , maybe it will allow for easier money loundering.

But in general this is not something new, here is an article abou bussines woman who made " When lambo" possible a while back.
https://www.businessinsider.de/elizabeth-white-crypto-white-standard-cryptocurrency-lamborghini-2018-6?r=US&IR=T
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:42:51 PM

great news , especially for the whales Smiley
luxury cars is the segment that only a few can afford to buy but this would do wonders for adoption,imho
now it excludes the link in the chain "convert to fiat-buy what you need"
also more retailers and companies will follow the suit, imagine going to Wallmart and seeing "We accept Bitcoin here" sign?
the more companies start to accept bitcoins, the faster it will become mainstream and challenge the corrupt thieving bank systems

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:49:55 PM

A dealer on California has been doing this for their lambos for the past 2 or 3 years, and I don't know whether the deal is still up. This is a good thing considering that bitcoins can be used to obtain something IRL, but the only problem I have with this is it poses a negative impression on the general media and masses that bitcoins can only be used on expensive purchases and not on something they can afford. People will only care over something if they know they can benefit or they can be a part of it, and this here isn't that 'thing' for the masses, so it will not cause some massive bump.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:52:39 PM

Such news is a welcome development because it will create avenues for mass adoption of cryptocurrency worldwide. But it will make good sense if you had added the link to the main news.
Yeah, supporting link can help us prove that this news is legit.
Well, in terms of development this is quiet expected since many businesses are already accepted cryptocurrency before. Those who love cars and owns a lot of bitcoin can now buy they dream cars. Its good to know that this big car companies are making huge move in accepting cryptocurrency in their business.
XpanderaX

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:59:24 PM

This is cool, the more large companies that accept Bitcoin as a payment tool, the Bitcoin will be increasingly known by the Community. and I'm sure the value of Bitcoin will also increase, some time ago I also read news, electronics companies and SAMSUNG smartphones also accept Bitcoin as their payment instrument. this is really cool.
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:10:51 PM

Wow, the news is very good, if there had been a BMW that received bitcoin before, the company had begun to open up about cryptocurrency, this was something that should be appreciated, which could refer to other industry owners to follow the steps of the industries a car that has received cryptocurrency as a payment instrument
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:14:22 PM

Interesting news, but I think there will be very few people who are willing to buy a car for bitcoins.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: