Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:04:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Luxury Car Designers Rolls Royce,Bentley And Bugatti To Accept Bitcoin  (Read 391 times)
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:15:21 PM

As for me I am not going to buy such an expensive car but I am not surprised that they are going to accept btc because they create innovative technologies and they understand the pros of btc and crypto
MidnightNugget

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:15:35 PM

Such news is an appreciated improvement since it will make roads for the mass appropriation of digital currency around the world. In any case, it will bode well in the event that you had added the connection to the principle news.
Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:35:50 PM

According to Sonny Singh, CCO of BitPay, the move by Post Oak Motors is timed accurately as the interest towards making larger purchases with bitcoin has increased.
cryptodalton

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:02:16 PM

This is great news for bitcoin. As I know this agreement is already signed. The brand like Rolls Royce accept bitcoin so other company surely transfer their product through bitcoin. It will create the mass adaption of cryptocurrency.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:12:28 PM

To all luxury car fanatics out there brace yourselves for you can already purchase your dream car using your bitcoins. This will really show great impact on the performance of bitcoin in the market. I know there are lots of crypto enthusiasts who are very much willing to buy those luxury cars using bitcoin. This is the adoption that we needed for bitcoin's value to have a full recovery. What are your thoughts on this? Will this news can make a difference when it comes to bitcoin's value? Are you willing to pay for bitcoins or FIAT if you will purchase those luxury cars?

https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/09/luxury-car-designers-rolls-royce-bentley-and-bugatti-to-accept-bitcoin/
slowly, bitcoin penetrated into various industrial fields and was well received. that is a great progress after many rejection in various countries. bitcoin proves, if bitcoin is really worth accepting.
easycoin995

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:08:31 PM

It looks like bitcoin has started to capture the automobile industry. It is simply great for the market because these things will create positive impact in the market in future.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:11:21 PM

90% of posters in this thread don't have a clue that all these respectable companies aren't selling any cars for anything other than fiat. It is just some dealer which is involved in the business of reselling the luxury cars who decided to start accepting bitcoins for some obscure reason. Well, the reason is quite obvious though, which is to make its name known in the cryptocommunity. Whether he actually succeeds at selling anything for cryptocurrency remains to be seen. But it is neither the first reseller who started to accept bitcoin nor will it have any noticeable effect on the market, both cryptomarket and the market of luxury cars.

OP should be downvoted for trying to misinform the public.
cryptocrabs2

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:23:36 PM

What a mind blowing news it is! Bitcoin is spreading so fast which is a positive thing for us. I think we will see more companies like this will be accepting bitcoin as a payment method.
btcmaster999

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:34:15 PM

More good news are coming as the motor companies are going to invest on their own crypto coins soon. The world is getting more and more polarized in terms of wealth and I think crypto can work on limiting this discrepancy. Good luck.
Mandarava

Activity: 742
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:35:41 PM

To all luxury car fanatics out there brace yourselves for you can already purchase your dream car using your bitcoins. This will really show great impact on the performance of bitcoin in the market. I know there are lots of crypto enthusiasts who are very much willing to buy those luxury cars using bitcoin. This is the adoption that we needed for bitcoin's value to have a full recovery. What are your thoughts on this? Will this news can make a difference when it comes to bitcoin's value? Are you willing to pay for bitcoins or FIAT if you will purchase those luxury cars?

https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/09/luxury-car-designers-rolls-royce-bentley-and-bugatti-to-accept-bitcoin/
For me it makes no difference how to buy an expensive car. Buying a car for crypto currency is not something unique for me. I'm more worried when in ordinary stores I can use the crypto currency to buy everyday goods for life.
BlackandRed654

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:37:00 PM

This is very good news for bitcoin holders. Bitcoins adoption by the company like Rolls Royce, Bentley, Bugatti is like dreams come true for the holders of bitcoin. It’s really great to have them in cryptoworld.
GhostKnight

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:50:48 PM

Wow this is really great. This will create more adoption of bitcoin world wide. These companies can be a model and influence others to adopt bitcoin. This is really a step to go forward.
CrashGangster

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:59:07 PM

It’s very good to hear this news. These really make more opportunities for bitcoin and surely increase the investors. I hope mass adoption will be occurred very soon and the future of bitcoin is really glorious.
Myown55

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:07:49 PM

It sounds greats right. The list still continues since mercedes Benz, BMW, Samsung, Apple and most of the great companies in the world are all in love with bitcoin and its transactions.

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:37:38 PM

The subject line is misleading as non of the companies actually accept bitcoin. A dealer has indicated that they would accept bitcoin and that's a world of difference in terms of  the number of vehicles available as no dealer can afford to sell and take the majority of his income in bitcoin, he would be exposing him/herself to to high a risk due to bitcoins instability.   

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
crypto-bit456

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:58:13 PM

Those fortunate to have enough Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash, they would now be able to spend their digital currencies on extravagance vehicles including, Rolls-Royce, Bentleys and Bugattis.
BitcoinMaster555

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:07:02 PM

The ascending of bitcoin started my advantage. Being a chief extravagance auto merchant, I generally need to offer my clients the plain best purchasing background and this organization will enable anybody around the globe to buy out vehicles speedier and less demanding.
BumblingBee

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:20:18 PM

On fifth September, there was an official press declaration discharged by the organization who will now collaborate with Bitcoin processor BitPay keeping in mind the end goal to empower extravagance auto purchasers to buy carriages from anyplace on the planet utilizing the previously mentioned cryptographic forms of money.
bitcoinminer566

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:14:23 PM

I believe the adoption of Bitcoin will increase day by day. And I think it will cover the expensive products first because Bitcoin is expensive comparing dollars. So the customer supposes to be rich
learningcrypto5421

Activity: 306

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:27:49 PM

well I hope this trend continues and the real world market will be a great place for Bitcoin as well the other coins. Then it will be beneficiary for both buyers and sellers
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: