Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:24:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Articles for BOUNTY campaigns. Manual by bizfyn_ru  (Read 422 times)
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 07:06:40 PM

I think writing quality and unique content is the key, your post is very informative for newbies but actually i know we can get bored after writing few articles and i think only real writers with passion can do this job on regular basis.

Denton

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:30:53 PM

A lot of useful information, thank you. Writing articles is very profitable and if everyone will approach this creatively, everything will be fine. But there is one nuance, which was written above already. Also matters how conscientious the bounty Manager, you will come across. A person can try to write a good article, and in the end will get very little for it.

bizfyn_ru (OP)

Activity: 486
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:38:25 PM

A lot of useful information, thank you. Writing articles is very profitable and if everyone will approach this creatively, everything will be fine. But there is one nuance, which was written above already. Also matters how conscientious the bounty Manager, you will come across. A person can try to write a good article, and in the end will get very little for it.
A new manual will be released this week. I'm going to participate in 2 projects and write articles for them. Let's see how much I can get! + this manual will explain how to do SEO optimization.
bizfyn_ru (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:31:46 AM

Hi everyone. Are you interested in learning how to promote your articles using SEO?
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:57:27 AM

therefore, there needs to be good precision to see their work on writing. indeed nowadays people who like to write are very few especially those who are creative in writing. in my opinion it is a dynamic or phenomenon that is happening now in the midst of society
bizfyn_ru (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:03:36 PM

therefore, there needs to be good precision to see their work on writing. indeed nowadays people who like to write are very few especially those who are creative in writing. in my opinion it is a dynamic or phenomenon that is happening now in the midst of society
I hope that our community will be able to become more professional.
bizfyn_ru (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:02:41 PM

Our manual on russian language: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5025904  Wink
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: