Bitcoin Forum
February 21, 2019, 09:23:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a required amount before you start trading?  (Read 2552 times)
Tungsten-1

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:46:38 PM

I was wondering if there is a required amount of bitcoins you need to have before you start trading? Also, a little out of topic, but is there a required amount that a person needs to be earning per month before he could start buying bitcoins?
There is no minimum target you have to do to start trading. You can even start with only around $ 10 of capital. Even using small initial capital for new traders will be very appropriate because with the lack of knowledge and experience we can experience losses in trading.
our successfull in cryptocurrency market was not depend on how much our money.and i am agree with you, our knowledge and experience be main factor for us in this market.
The amount of money does not matter but the experience the Paris e and the way we make investment matters, as a person who invest very small amount of money but he invest at red so he will have huge amount of profit as compare to the one who invest thousands but in green so profit will be smaller. So invest smaller but the wiser.

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
        ▄█████████████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀████████▄
    ▄███████▀                 ▀███████▄
   ▄██████▀                     ▀██████▄
  ▄█████▀                         ▀█████▄
 ▄█████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█████▄
 ██████    ▐██████▌     ▐██████▌    ██████
▐█████     ████████     ████████     █████▌
▐█████    ▐████████▌   ▐████████▌    █████▌
▐█████    ██████████   ██████████    █████▌
▐█████   ▐██████████▌ ▐██████████▌   █████▌
▐██████  █████▌▐█████ █████▌▐█████  ██████▌
 ███████▐█████  ███████████  █████▌███████
  ███████████▌  ▐█████████▌  ▐███████████
   ██████████    █████████    ██████████
    ▀███████▌    ▐███████▌    ▐███████▀
      ▀█████      ███████      █████▀
        ▀██▌       ▀▀▀▀▀       ▐██▀
M A S T
(

(
(((
.What is MAST?.
)))
)

)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Your Bitcoin transactions
The Ultimate Bitcoin mixer
made truly anonymous.
with an advanced technology.
Mix coins
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tipsters

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

CONTENTS PROTOCOL-Decentralized Premium Content

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:37:29 PM

I was wondering if there is a required amount of bitcoins you need to have before you start trading? Also, a little out of topic, but is there a required amount that a person needs to be earning per month before he could start buying bitcoins?

Take into consideration the fees and the losses in spread of most of yur trades so it would really matter aside from your trading portfolio  so that it won't shock you to see small profits.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

StephenJH

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:58:32 PM

Take into consideration the fees and the losses in spread of most of yur trades so it would really matter aside from your trading portfolio  so that it won't shock you to see small profits.

Fees are part of game so we need to skip this step. Spreads are various on different platfroms,brokers. Fixed spread can solve the mentioned issues if you can find reliable broker which will not play dirty games against you. Pro advice: Run when you see offer from bucketshop broker Wink
Rebisco

Activity: 488
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:34:07 PM

I would hold instead of doing day trading unless you know what you're doing in and you'll probably need large amounts to make any considerable profit. As for buying bitcoins, I believe that you can buy as little as 2$ in Coinbase.
Yeah your right because trading in crypto is not for everybody,this is the sad reality that a lot of people here says its good to trade because theres alot of income,but the thing is at the end of the day failure is what they get,so better buy bitcoin even in small amount and just wait for long term.by then for sure you are gaining without any obligation to check
Cryptocurrency trading is only for people who have good trading skills and the people who love to take risks. I started trading with small amout of money because I know that I will regret it if I started to invest big amount of money because of the high risks that I will face.

CCN     CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN    
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰      Service Thread    Whitepaper
darkr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:32:18 PM

Any amount you have you can go into trading right away. But always learn to trade with only the amount you can afford to lose. That will help you minimise loss

Yes, it can be any sum of money that you are not afraid to lose if something goes wrong. However, I think, it is useless to invest less than $200. The returns will be almost invisible in this case.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.