Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:52:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why Ethereum will never hit zero according to Vitalik Buterin  (Read 474 times)
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:20:45 AM

$0 for ETH is very unlikely. It can happen if Bitcoin falls under $1000. But it will mean that crypto is dead.
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:23:17 AM

It is very impossible for ethereum to go down to zero. In terms of transaction speed, transaction fee, number of supported tokens, strong community and team members, ETH is exceptional. The power of their blockchain can also match with bitcoin or maybe even better. ETH stays as number 2 in the market for a long time so only narrow minded can only say that ETH will go down to zero.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:30:19 AM

Reasons why Ethereum will never hit zero according to Vitalik Buterin: https://cryptocoin.news/news/ethereum-co-founder-explains-why-ether-eth-will-never-hit-zero-20088/

Do you think he's right? or do you think ETH is on its way to 0?
I don't think either that eth would go down to zero considering that the follower of this platform is great. There maybe problems now but i am sure that the developers of this platform will solve this thus eliminating these FUDs that are circulating on the net.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:36:02 AM

He is right, ethereum will never hit zero, it has a use case and still undergoing development to make ethereum coin better, zero value for ethereum is not possible.
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:37:19 AM

0$ is very unlikely, even $10 is also very unlikely.
I think Vitalik Buterin is right when he says, so deep, the price will not fall.
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:38:23 AM

indeed now ethereum has many problems and also many complaints to ethereum, but this does not mean to be the end of ethereum. ethereum's fall was a reaction from the market and normal things that often happened to any coin.
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:13:25 AM

No one can certainly predict the future of Ethereum if it will still continue to be relevant in the nearest future. But I don't think Ethereum can go back to zero even if the future is not in favor of it. To me, I even believe that sooner or later Ethereum will value more than $1000, am so much bullish about Etheruem.

tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:27:17 AM

Even if Eth price is falling down I have still hope that this project will rise soon, it's still one of main blockchain with lots of project that are developing their products using it.  Also, team is one of most skilled compared to other crypto. So I'm quite confident that this is only a bad period and that will finish soon
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:32:37 AM

IMHO now there are hundreds of ICO that waiting for the good period of time to start) Eth is the most popular blockchain for ICOs. Think about what will be with the price.

AlexTF.CCN (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:05:14 AM

ETH lost its second position to XRP for a second with the price not even reach $1 lol never saw that one coming...

Also, Tom Lee thinks ETH will recover. Let's hope he's right Shocked
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:13:46 AM

I do not understand why many people believe that ETH can reach 0 Huh This coin takes the second place in terms of capitalization among all coins, its technology is very important for the industry of crypto-currencies namely ERC-20 tokens, and market conditions do not allow the price of ETH to grow. So you do not need to develop a panic, everything will be fine.

dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:16:36 AM

I think that the ETH project in the near future cannot simply be lower than $ 200, provided that all the same there will be a market reversal, because as soon as the market starts to unfold, all the same people will begin to understand that it is time to invest.
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:00:14 PM

If we assume that the ether will fall to zero, it is terrible to imagine what will happen to all other crypto-currencies, an absolute collapse  Cool. Ethereum has a strong development team, the real application and the development plan.  I don't believe that the ETH will fall even below$150.

jekanmasin

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:06:53 PM

It will zero for true if something more advance than blockchain or ethereum crash then im very sire it will going to be zero. We can guess but we cannot be sure a this was a billion of dollar project that will never die just like that without a fight right. I trust on ethereum and will support it forever.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:43:48 PM

Ethereum is not on its way to zero, there are way too many people invested in the coin for it to go back to zero. That is the factor that matters the most when it comes to the value of a coin, the human factor. As long as people are still buying and selling and trading on the coin then there is always going to be value to it and vitalik is right
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:43:22 PM

ETH will overcome the hard time facing nowadays and with the existing coins on the market I do not see such a scenario coming that ETH goes to Zero. In the future, when new coins and technologies enter the market everything is possible.
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:47:40 PM

Before Ethereum will go to zero, more than half of all cryptocurrencies will be non existent. There are lots of altcoins that provide no utility and they haven't gone to zero, I don't see Ethereum doing so.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:56:11 PM

$0 for ETH is very unlikely. It can happen if Bitcoin falls under $1000. But it will mean that crypto is dead.

Can you imagine what kind of panic will start when the price of Bitcoin falls below $ 4000? Most people will start massively distributing their bitcoins hoping to return at least part of the investment. I think this scenario is close.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Sacrib

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:58:51 PM

ETH is a great coin with a great background!
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:00:50 PM

Ethereum hitting zero, never. But it might drop some notches or possibly have already dropped. From where it is now, it will certainly be a steady growth. Vitalik knows The prowess of Ethereum and will always cushion it to ensure a sustainable future and an attractive price for investors.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: