Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:03:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ERA SWAP TOKEN (EST) Welcome to new era  (Read 51841 times)
Leetukyang

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:36:33 PM

What are the things we can expect to the service of this  project? How can it affects every individual that will avail this Eraswap?

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:43:59 PM

EraSwap project has a good platform. But how is it differ to some wallets that first give service like what era swap wants to offer? How can you become a competitive to the wallet industry?

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:53:55 PM

As a student and a freelance software developer, this platform would really help me in having more offered jobs and making all my transactions be convenient. Seeing the future in technology and marketing, investing in this kind of platform would be really worth the penny.

SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:10:44 PM

I saw here in your roadmap that as of the moment you are in on going first phase on your crowdsale . Will you mind if you give us some updates in on going crowdsale? Do you plan to change some plans to get enough funds and make this project successful?

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:19:50 PM

There are many wallets nowadays that have been infiltrated by some hackers, I heard some news about one popular wallets that has been hacked eventhough that wallet has a solid security.

How or what are the thing you will do to prevent hacking of wallets and for able for some users to feel safe using era swap wallet?

Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:33:48 PM

I see many ICO's about freelance but it's the best of all it offers an education concerning in coding and blockchain that popular and modern technology nowadays.

midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:59:10 PM

EraSwap has stated a very clear vision which is to create a sustainable marketplace for the betterment of the society by appreciating the value you deliver.

vermontconan

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:18:31 PM

There are many wallets nowadays that have been infiltrated by some hackers, I heard some news about one popular wallets that has been hacked eventhough that wallet has a solid security.

How or what are the thing you will do to prevent hacking of wallets and for able for some users to feel safe using era swap wallet?
Scam and hacking has been spread around in cryptocurrency and the Era swap technology are really serious about making the privacy and security of an individuals wallet through their product Eraswap offers a multi factors authentication with biometric also for security thus the private will only.be stored on the users.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:33:14 PM

EraSwap has stated a very clear vision which is to create a sustainable marketplace for the betterment of the society by appreciating the value you deliver.
one of the goal era swap technology also is to provide a fair price market value on the marketplace with a timely accurate this project or platform will be probably in great demand in the fitire with its superior function and services

kingbadjah

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:41:55 PM

Scam and hacking has been spread around in cryptocurrency and the Era swap technology are really serious about making the privacy and security of an individuals wallet through their product Eraswap offers a multi factors authentication with biometric also for security thus the private will only.be stored on the users.
This is a serious issues that need an immediate and strong action to resolve hacking and stealing of assets and holdings. I guess if the era swap prove the strong security to their wallet then it will result a big impact to era swap. Hopefully they can make a protective wallet.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
lesgereron

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:48:12 PM

This is a serious issues that need an immediate and strong action to resolve hacking and stealing of assets and holdings. I guess if the era swap prove the strong security to their wallet then it will result a big impact to era swap. Hopefully they can make a protective wallet.
i believe that era swap technology can make a difference with another same platform I'm sure that this platform will make a way or a great solution for securing one's user's wallet and this will really prevent the hacker from bypassing the security of era swap technology

lexkiee28

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:55:46 PM

EraSwap project has a good platform. But how is it differ to some wallets that first give service like what era swap wants to offer? How can you become a competitive to the wallet industry?
Era swap has carefully planned to address different aspects of the ecosystem such as growing demand and reducing volatility especially increasing adoption of cryptocurrencies and very affordable to all the users.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:57:41 PM

i believe that era swap technology can make a difference with another same platform I'm sure that this platform will make a way or a great solution for securing one's user's wallet and this will really prevent the hacker from bypassing the security of era swap technology

I think it is too early to talk about the security, since the era swap is in the stage of collecting funds and looking for some investors that can help this project to become successful . I also thinl that the team are aware in the threat of hackers and give some attention to how their application become secure.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:47:08 PM

How or why the devs and the team came up to the idea of Eraswap service? Do you think Era swap token can compete to some existing wallet?

ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:51:10 PM

Do you have private investors and some partnership now that can help the team for able for this Era swap become successful? Or this team only depend on some investors who believe in the potential of this project?

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kapoygyud

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:32:53 PM

what are the objectives you hope to achieve by bringing investors and partners into your project? and how would you be number one in this field?

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Korehok

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:57:01 PM

I do not understand your roadmap can be fully acquainted with your plans? Just want to know what targets the market Era Swap? What are the advantageous partnerships has Era Swap?

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
CoinFluencers
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 01:04:01 AM

Hassle-free payout options for employers and freelancers.Check our website for more! Go EraSwap!
Visit for more: https://eraswaptoken.io
midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:34:32 AM

Era swap gives a high security to prevent from a hacker by using a multi-factor authentication and biometric so no doubt to invest in this project with a great platform, many freelancers will be benefited.
That is one good quality and feature that Era Swap can offer, they are really willing to serve hundred percent fully secured and safety to everyone just for all the people to get satisfied.

CoinFluencers
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 01:47:55 AM

Business execution made easy and smooth with the help of Blockchain and Smart Contracts at EraSwap. check our website for more! Go EraSwap!
Visit for more: https://eraswaptoken.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: