Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:36:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ERA SWAP TOKEN (EST) Welcome to new era  (Read 51843 times)
Cypto_nomics

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 02:17:30 PM

Turning vision into a reality is what EraSwap wanted to achieve using their platform, an online marketplace that provide everything you need especially for those freelancers. Thanks for the team behind this project for developing this kind of concept and good luck in the token sale!
i agree with the goal of thisveraswap technology is to provide a best marketplace with fair trading and timely accurate trading  and secure wallets that would satisfy the safety of the users
Yes that right but the most important to everyone is the safey and security of every wallet we use to be and also to prevent and to avoid from hackers everything need to be confidential for our own safety
this should work around the globe not only in the U.S the concept of the platform is very helpful. that is true every wallet should be secured from thieves.

If thats the case , then it will be a great updates. Knowing that they dont limit the the country or the people who can experience and use their product. To a wallet service I guess what really matters is a security that cant destroyed by the hackers.

We are not putting any country restrictions to use our platform. It will be a global p2p decentralized marketplace where anyone can trade product or services using the platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:30:23 PM

Is there anyone here who can give me a link on where I can find and read about the people or the background of the people behind this such a great project Era swap?

Hello. You can check the team behind this project on the website: https://eraswaptoken.io/index.php

You can check their background through the LinkedIn profile.

You can also check the Youtube channel for more detail: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGCP4f5DF1W6sbCjS6y3T1g

Great thanks alot. I just want to do a background checking I guess this is important thing to do, knowing the people behind this project first. The next one is knowing what are the things this Eraswap can offer to one individual especially in wallet service.

Its true that background checking of people behind this project is important. They say that knowing the people behind this project can give you a hint if this project will become successful or not.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Leetukyang

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:33:29 PM

Turning vision into a reality is what EraSwap wanted to achieve using their platform, an online marketplace that provide everything you need especially for those freelancers. Thanks for the team behind this project for developing this kind of concept and good luck in the token sale!
i agree with the goal of thisveraswap technology is to provide a best marketplace with fair trading and timely accurate trading  and secure wallets that would satisfy the safety of the users
Yes that right but the most important to everyone is the safey and security of every wallet we use to be and also to prevent and to avoid from hackers everything need to be confidential for our own safety
this should work around the globe not only in the U.S the concept of the platform is very helpful. that is true every wallet should be secured from thieves.

If thats the case , then it will be a great updates. Knowing that they dont limit the the country or the people who can experience and use their product. To a wallet service I guess what really matters is a security that cant destroyed by the hackers.

We are not putting any country restrictions to use our platform. It will be a global p2p decentralized marketplace where anyone can trade product or services using the platform.

If you ask me it will be a great move. Atleast the marketplace is wide , and if the marketplace is wide the opportunity for this era swap application to become popular is also wide.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
kingbadjah

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:36:45 PM

After the product and application built , who are the people or on what country this Era swap application will first launch ? I find this a very useful and easy to use application I wonder if I can use and avail it the time it already launch in the market.
Era Swap is a platform for individuals to offer and avail their services in the form of tokenized, base on the roadmap their product will launch on November 2019.

I read about the launching of their product. I guess they really serious in giving us a A+ project so that everyone who believe and use their application will satisfy and become fully secured.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:40:26 PM

Joining era swap is the best for us freelancers and other normal users who do online transactions as they make every transaction very convenient. They also gives us a chance of getting more take-home money from our work.
Yes, I believe Era swap has a lot of partners and investors the company/project will be successful soon, self-sustaining and will generate profits.

I dont think they have many partners now who support this kind of project. I could say that wallet service is in demand nowadays. But because of that it really affects the potential of every project that wanted to start . Some investors now wanted to see first the full potential of the product/application before investing.

Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:51:35 PM

They're also collaborating with many platforms that has their own experties. With that, they give so much benefits for the both user and investors. And for me, that is a big plus in looking for a platform that you can trust and could give you the right service that everybody wishes for.

vermontconan

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:11:44 PM

After the product and application built , who are the people or on what country this Era swap application will first launch ? I find this a very useful and easy to use application I wonder if I can use and avail it the time it already launch in the market.
Era Swap is a platform for individuals to offer and avail their services in the form of tokenized, base on the roadmap their product will launch on November 2019.

I read about the launching of their product. I guess they really serious in giving us a A+ project so that everyone who believe and use their application will satisfy and become fully secured.
yes the team and developer are really determined to present us the eraswaptechnology product which people would really love and enjoy the services of it thus it also provides many benefits that most people will satisfy them

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
kapoygyud

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:19:46 PM

Its hard for me to understand the real value of this Eraswap and how this Eraswap application can affect one individual who will use this. I guess I need to read more updates about the eraswap project.
me also I cant figure it out what is the vision of the project which is for asset and paying of freelance but how? So those freelancer is need to be a member of this platform to use this? So if I slow.
as far I understand this platform is trading for the social community by using tokenize however just like from other exchange you need to change any token which under of eraswap.
base on the whitepaper if I didn't mistake their platform is for any individual as long you are interested to be part of it.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:24:59 PM

Its hard for me to understand the real value of this Eraswap and how this Eraswap application can affect one individual who will use this. I guess I need to read more updates about the eraswap project.
me also I cant figure it out what is the vision of the project which is for asset and paying of freelance but how? So those freelancer is need to be a member of this platform to use this? So if I slow.
as far I understand this platform is trading for the social community by using tokenize however just like from other exchange you need to change any token which under of eraswap.
base on the whitepaper if I didn't mistake their platform is for any individual as long you are interested to be part of it.
you are right and it is more convenient for most people and also to those freelancers and another individual who really want to be part of it Era swap technology project is probably the best platform and most convenient services to offer

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
lesgereron

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:32:05 PM

Great project eraswap has really built a lovely community which is really lively and supportive of this project no wonder many investors will engage in this project not only they have prestige platform but also a group of team and admin of telegram who are really putting into it and giving so much effort to make it possible.

chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

Is there anyone here who can give me a link on where I can find and read about the people or the background of the people behind this such a great project Era swap?

Hello. You can check the team behind this project on the website: https://eraswaptoken.io/index.php

You can also check the Youtube channel for more detail: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGCP4f5DF1W6sbCjS6y3T1g

Great thanks alot. I just want to do a background checking I guess this is important thing to do, knowing the people behind this project first. The next one is knowing what are the things this Eraswap can offer to one individual especially in wallet service.

It's true that background checking of people behind this project is important. They say that knowing the people behind this project can give you a hint if this project will become successful or not.
that is quite true and as we can check individuals background we can say that all of these people who are part of this project does really have an exceptionally experienced and well knowledgeable enough to contribute a huge contribution to the success f the project swap

sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:57:19 PM

Joining era swap is the best for us freelancers and other normal users who do online transactions as they make every transaction very convenient. They also gives us a chance of getting more take-home money from our work.
Yes, I believe Era swap has a lot of partners and investors the company/project will be successful soon, self-sustaining and will generate profits.
Era swap offer the employers and the freelancer a time saving platform and saving some transaction fee having a better life.
Problems with the payment of services of freelancers never arose, everything happens so quickly. What is the advantage of the Era Swap platform then?
Cypto_nomics

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 04:05:05 PM

Era swap offer the employers and the freelancer a time saving platform and saving some transaction fee having a better life.
Problems with the payment of services of freelancers never arose, everything happens so quickly. What is the advantage of the Era Swap platform then?

Problem with current freelancing platform: Cost of using the platform which goes upto 20% which in turn makes the services expensive. With p2p, it will be transparent, the buyer and the seller can interact freely and no middleman cost making the services cost effective.
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:11:18 PM

It's true that background checking of people behind this project is important. They say that knowing the people behind this project can give you a hint if this project will become successful or not.
that is quite true and as we can check individuals background we can say that all of these people who are part of this project does really have an exceptionally experienced and well knowledgeable enough to contribute a huge contribution to the success f the project swap
The era swap thrives the people who work together in the team, their teamwork also maximizes their knowledge in the workplace the primary advantage of background checking is to know the people behind of this project and to gather information for some activities.

Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:26:12 PM

security is a very important element in any moment and, of course, in the crypto-world world. it's pretty important. without it there can be no link, so those who create something have to take care of the level of security.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:09:32 PM

The platform stated that by using this Era Swap wallet, the user or customer can swap tokens without needing any exchanges to complete the transaction. It means this wallet is a user to user transaction which is I think more convenient compare to other wallet wherein more costly when it comes to transaction fee.
With their own e-wallet we may assure that our token are safe with them, good idea many investors want to secure their investments which this campaign has.
Yeah I believe that those e-wallet based project like Era Swap is always have a good and strong security measures since we are talking about money. As far as I can see, the team have an efficient way to advertise and campaign their platform and it is a good thing.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:47:27 PM

I dont think they have many partners now who support this kind of project. I could say that wallet service is in demand nowadays. But because of that it really affects the potential of every project that wanted to start . Some investors now wanted to see first the full potential of the product/application before investing.

If each project is only to look at the final model of the work, then almost all of them simply do not reach this point due to lack of funds.
You have to understand the important thing we are all potential early investors here.
Some projects will be closed, some just go out to steal money, but some of the developers are doing the next project at the level of eth/eos. So the risk is worth taking part. Of course they are not top compared to the projects i have seen lately but they are definitely worth a closer look at and even invest some money.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:52:14 PM

Goodbye to manning agency and a more efficient way of transacting payments with great transparency is truly what free lancers needed. No more going to the office to receive your pay checks then most of it is consuming your time and energy. Thanks Era Swap, for making it more easier and convenient nowadays.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:38:24 PM

What are the benefits I can get if I plan to invest to this project? Is there any disadvantages or advantage I can get if I avail and believe to your platform?
For more information you can read and the whitepaper, All you want to know is in there Smiley

Hey, can you please link me the whitepaper? Having a hard time navigating mobile. I forgot to bookmark last time I visited the wp.
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:48:33 PM

If each project is only to look at the final model of the work, then almost all of them simply do not reach this point due to lack of funds.
You have to understand the important thing we are all potential early investors here.
Some projects will be closed, some just go out to steal money, but some of the developers are doing the next project at the level of eth/eos. So the risk is worth taking part. Of course they are not top compared to the projects i have seen lately but they are definitely worth a closer look at and even invest some money.

As long as Era Swap follow the Roadmap, release an MVP for the platform and deliver the product after the ICO then as an investor I don't mind if they didn't reach its softcap because I knew that the team is working hard to achieve the goal for this project that will be fruitful in the nearest future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: