Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:31:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ERA SWAP TOKEN (EST) Welcome to new era  (Read 51841 times)
meltoooot

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:51:27 PM

Proud of the team because they study hard before entering the blockchain platform so that many can benefit. They looking forward to the concern and disadvantages of the project
it should be done for a big project like Era swap every member of the team must be professional on their job assigned. if every member is a pro Era swap will run smooth and successful in time.
Actually that is one of the requirements before building a business. Your associate and affiliate should have an excellent experience and knowledge about the industry you will take. Notice that in every project, they have a lot of consultant in all business aspect like financial, marketing, internal system, technical etc. Because the more the team is solid in all business aspect, the more chances of the project to have a fruitful end result.
yap that's correct every department have own focus to develop a good project much that what looking of  investor a sure success of the platform step by step is a good production.

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:01:01 PM

Developing is very good. I hope and I believe that it's not just that, and someday it will become something great. It is interesting to observe and be a part of such projects!. GREAT IDEA. VERY POTENCIAL.
I get what is your point, that's true everybody has a great expectation about this project. every day the project is growing and earning huge interest from investor and lot of support on the participant.
we will see their have a long way and more time to prove it I see the potential of this project from a easy way to pay to expect a good asset of trading just keep us updated.
debil

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:01:58 PM

With this great project I can see a lot of potential, hopefully this do not reach the point where there is lack of funding.

Im sure they will make sure the success for this project that is why they still negotiating to some other private investors that can help the project to reach their goal. And as you see the potential is high for the application so basically some investors will surely like this kind of project, a wallet service.
Hopefully what you are saying is true because it will be a peoples loss if this kind of platform will be wasted.
lucifer03

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:07:01 PM

Does eraswap has specific country based? and what continents are their target.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:46:38 PM

Proud of the team because they study hard before entering the blockchain platform so that many can benefit. They looking forward to the concern and disadvantages of the project

That's necessary for anyone who's going to enter any business. Glad that the team really prepared themselves for the project.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:18:32 PM

I like the concept and idea of era swap. They provide a unique and smart way to solve problems, and adding more cool services that could really help the users is a great thing!

Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:52:50 PM

This platform is indeed unique. They already think solutions for problems that investors and users could encounter in the future. If you are looking for a platform that offers services such as what era swap is offering, well it could be worth the time and money.

GbrilliantQ

Activity: 189

ƃqɹᴉllᴉɐuʇb

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:28:50 PM

It was nice seeing the CEO video last month.  Real products are a rarity in this space now.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:38:49 PM

Reading the whitepaper will definitely give you the overview of what Era Swap wanted to do and what they have planned on their roadmap. Their whitepaper is very substantial and informative, so I suggest that give an amply time to read what their whitepaper.

Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:52:30 AM

What courses does the Blockology offers, getting certified for a course only cost US $1.00! Additional credential and knowledge for the community. More offers available from Eraswap ecosystem like TimeAlly and Day Swappers. Policies and their procedures also requires KYC, AML and CFT, making it a secure and reliable co-working platform.
Koalamite

Activity: 148

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:48:07 AM

That's necessary for anyone who's going to enter any business. Glad that the team really prepared themselves for the project.
Yes thats true and their already know what everybody needs now a days and its very helpful specially to those who used cryptocurrency transactions a very reliable platform that can easily connect to everybody

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:54:10 AM

I really like the concept of this project.. seeing the whitepaper is very impressive and as we can see it is very informative. There platform is quite realistic in the line of services.
Jacklowo
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:21:57 AM

I really like the concept of this project.. seeing the whitepaper is very impressive and as we can see it is very informative. There platform is quite realistic in the line of services.
Talking about the concept of this project is quite interesting, I like it too,
I really hope that in the future this project can develop further
midaslordes

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:30:32 AM

It was nice seeing the CEO video last month.  Real products are a rarity in this space now.
That is true! It means that the Era Swap team and developers are doing their job fluently especially their CEO and they are working hard and they are passionate to make Era Swap one of the successful ICO this year.

justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:05:29 AM

It was nice seeing the CEO video last month.  Real products are a rarity in this space now.
That is true! It means that the Era Swap team and developers are doing their job fluently especially their CEO and they are working hard and they are passionate to make Era Swap one of the successful ICO this year.
for now they are doing what the project needs to make more beautiful. And make more good feedback for those who are participated in this project.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:22:22 AM

They knew what are the needs of the customer. Concepts and features are pattern to the needs of blockchain. I think they looking forward on the result  of this project so whatever the concern they can improve it.
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:04:30 AM

the concept and also the purpose of a project is to determine the interest of the participants in supporting the project so that it is very important that a project has a very interesting concept and purpose so that in the future it will be easier to get a lot of support. I hope this project can attract a lot of support from investors so that in the future the target will be more easily achieved.

this project will be successful depending on the team involved in it, I also believe that this project will be successful as the managing team is a reliable team and they will always try hard for this project to be successful.
You're right the most important is the team behind this project if this will be successful and the second one is the roadmap and whitepaper.

Well it really matter. The effort and the expertise of the team about the project is a must. It will help the project become successful.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
kingbadjah

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:10:14 AM

Im sure they are serious and definitely they really know what they doing and really on to it . Before going to an ICO they carefully planned and know every possible situation they will faced in conducting ICo and Im sure they working and negotiation to some private investors and top companies to support the project Era swap.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
midaslordes

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:40:19 AM

the concept and also the purpose of a project is to determine the interest of the participants in supporting the project so that it is very important that a project has a very interesting concept and purpose so that in the future it will be easier to get a lot of support. I hope this project can attract a lot of support from investors so that in the future the target will be more easily achieved.

this project will be successful depending on the team involved in it, I also believe that this project will be successful as the managing team is a reliable team and they will always try hard for this project to be successful.
You're right the most important is the team behind this project if this will be successful and the second one is the roadmap and whitepaper.

Well it really matter. The effort and the expertise of the team about the project is a must. It will help the project become successful.
That is true! For a project to become successful, it needs to have the full effort and compassion of the team together with each of the experts of the team in order to obtain their common goal which is to be the best and the most successful ICO in its kind.

Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:41:25 AM

Developing is very good. I hope and I believe that it's not just that, and someday it will become something great. It is interesting to observe and be a part of such projects!. GREAT IDEA. VERY POTENCIAL.

As far as I know they are on the stage of collecting funds to create an application wallet Era swap. I guess its too early to talk about developing . But yes, this a promising project with a very good concept. Hopefully you can help the team to attract more investors . And will be a big help for the team and for the application to finally build.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: