Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:33:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rules and regulations on creating cryptocurrencies? Any limitation in creating ?  (Read 122 times)
DeadCoin (OP)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:37:01 PM

I always had this question. I researched and found a file which is very clear and i think the same should help you all out. If you have time and
interested on this topic, kindly go through the below link to enhance your knowledge more on crypto currencies global regulations and uniformization of crypto currencies.

https://www.uncitral.org/pdf/english/congress/Papers_for_Congress/29-DOLES_SILVA-Cryptocurrencies_and_International_Regulation.pdf

Any one here has any other points to share on the same topic?
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:30:12 PM

I always had this question. I researched and found a file which is very clear and i think the same should help you all out. If you have time and
interested on this topic, kindly go through the below link to enhance your knowledge more on crypto currencies global regulations and uniformization of crypto currencies.

https://www.uncitral.org/pdf/english/congress/Papers_for_Congress/29-DOLES_SILVA-Cryptocurrencies_and_International_Regulation.pdf

Any one here has any other points to share on the same topic?

I didn't gone through the link mate but tell until the ICO smart contract creation projects are live in the market I believe number of tokens will be increased in huge numbers. We have theories to blaze the circulation and halving.

Apart from that still ETH based ERC 20 coins only coming to the market, Is there any possibility to find the other platform coins in future like how ETH doing now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: