Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2024, 11:03:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance trading bot for sale  (Read 96 times)
askona1 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:38:38 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 11:12:26 AM by askona1

Hello everyone, i just released to sold my own-written trading bot. It's for Binance, written on Node.js with notifications to Telegram.

Here is screenshot with proof of work. Green mark mean successful deals. Bot produces near 90% of succesfull deals.
https://snag.gy/zJHiQV.jpg

Profit ~2-5% per deal, ~1-30 deals per weak (some of deals will be with negative profit, average profit can variate 20-150% per month).

This bot works for me 8 months, i had a lot of edge cases, when i was adding additional logic to bot to fix the gaps, which led to loses, but i fixed everything, and last few months it works perfectly. I can`t calculate profit, that i gain, cause i changed size of bids a lot of times, and i had couple of negative deals with huge sizes of deals (1.5 btc/deal), which led to very negative dispersion in my case. But totally bot is profitable.

What cons of this bot and this trading at all:
- when there are some market negative periods, a lot of deals could be with negative profit (losing 2-5-7-10% of bid). But this is rare case, i always put my hand on pulse, and sometimes turn bot off, when few negative deals, and market is falling fast.
- some deals can be negative, with up to 10% lose (it's very very rare now, but it can be)

Also please take attention at contraints for bids - now most of trading pairs on Binance has a low volume - 50-100 btc/day, so most of time, the adequate bid size will be maximum 0.2 btc and even less.
Bot can be customized by yourself, if you'll have any ideas to increase precision.
And you have to understand - bot is not using complex mathematical algorithms, it's just buy when price it falling too fast.

Reasons why i'm selling:
1) I dont really believe in BTC, maybe someone believes more Wink
2) Sometimes this bot can make ~30% of deal size per week(like last couple weeks), but sometimes it can stay without any deals for week or more, so it's really unpredictable.
3) I lost a lot of btc`s making manual deals, and really cryptocurrencies are not interesting for me now.
4) My honest estimations to profit of bot - if you put 0.1 btc/deal, you can make 0.2btc profit next 3-4-5 months, it's average real. If you'll be lucky (means market will be sweat, maybe faster, or maybe lower). Don`t think, that you'll have big profit in short time. I did 80% last month of my 0.05btc/deal, but it was sweat period, market was favorably for me:)
(everything i can proove with logs from binance)

Price - 0.3 BTC. Only one copy of bot will be sold!

PLEASE
Guys, please, contact me, only if you're really interested in this bot, and ready to pay money. I'll provide any information that you will be interested: screenshots, log of deals on Binance and reveal my personality, documents, to make sure that i'm not a fraud.

Please read everything carefully, and don`t waste my and your time, i'll ask questions to you also, and you'll need to make some efforts, so don`t contact me 'just for fun'  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: