Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2019, 05:15:28 AM *
News: If you like a topic and you see an orange "bump" link, click it. More info.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Forms of converting cryptocurrencies into cash  (Read 9764 times)
BennyK

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 03:42:12 AM

Forms of converting cryptocurrency to cash or fiat is made possible by the cryptocurrency merchants. There are cryptocurrency merchants in almost every country helping in the conversion of cryptocurrency to fiat and vice versa. Also, trusted escrow services can be of great use if merchants do not work on a 24/7 basis.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Janation

Activity: 1176
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 04:12:57 AM

In our country, it is easy, to be honest.

There is this exchange called coins.ph. This exchange allows us to use Bitcoin to pay bills, buy kinds of stuff like in-game currencies and even send some money to our banks account suing Bitcoin but that is the point, that is how they convert our Bitcoins into fiat. It is like, they are taking the Bitcoins and then give us the fiat equal to how much we want to send to banks.

oxgroth

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 07:57:57 AM

Just like in subject. How do you converting cryptocurrencies into cash? For example in Poland I can convert in so-called bitcoinmat from page shitcoins.club. I don't know how is it in other countries, so please reply. Thanks Smiley
Im just using localbitcoins. Pretty simple web site with a lot of ways of trades (depends of country)
shoreno

Activity: 770
Merit: 103

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:24:28 AM

really ? sh*tcoin.club  ? sorry but i find the site funny and i think its a joke . im not going to use that site to trade because i know that there are many sites that offers crypto conversion and most of them are serious and legit  .

on our country , crypto is totally legal and there are also bitcoin atm's that we can use around the corner  . i think these btc atm's are the most convinient way to convert btc to fiat , among any other known methods out there  .

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1036

LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 02:03:41 PM

Just like in subject. How do you converting cryptocurrencies into cash? For example in Poland I can convert in so-called bitcoinmat from page shitcoins.club. I don't know how is it in other countries, so please reply. Thanks Smiley
Im just using localbitcoins. Pretty simple web site with a lot of ways of trades (depends of country)

I am someone who have used Localbitcoins a lot during 2015-17. In most of the cases, the deals went well. But there were cases when the buyer tried to cheat me of my coins (there were a few instances when I was in India). It was surprising because I normally deal only with buyer accounts that have a positive feedback of at least 99%. But a number of very old localbitcoins accounts are up for sale (some may be hacked) and I guess the scammers might have got their hands on some of these. So be careful while dealing in LBC. Positive feedback is not a 100% guarantee of safe payment.

█████████▄           ▄█
▀██▄         ██
▀██▄    ▄▄ ██
▀███ ███ ██
█████████▄        ▀▀ ██
▀██▄      ▄▄ ██
▄█████████ ███ ██
▄██▀          ▀▀ ██
████
█▀            ▄▄ ██
▄██ ███ ██
▄██▀   ▀▀ ██
▄██▀        ██
███████████▀          ▀█

▄▄█
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████

█████

█████

█████

▄▄█
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████

█████

█████

█████
▄▄█
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████

█████

█████

█████
█▄           ▄█████████
██         ▄██▀
██ ▄▄    ▄██▀
██ ███ ███▀
██ ▀▀        ▄█████████
██ ▄▄      ▄██▀
██ ███ █████████▄
██ ▀▀          ▀██▄
██ ▄▄            ▀█████
██ ███ ██▄
██ ▀▀   ▀██▄
██        ▀██▄
█▀          ▀███████████
aioc

Activity: 1204
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 04:29:16 PM

We are lucky here in our country we have an exchange called coins.ph where we can easily convert our Cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Bitcoincash Ethereum and Ripple to our local currency, and not only that we can also pay our bills using that exchange, it's government monitored and very much compliant.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 04:43:30 PM

There are several methods of converting cryptocurrencies into cash here in countries. Several crypto exchanges offers this kind of services like converting bitcoin into local currency through banks and remittance centers. In my country's major business district, a bank-managed crypto ATM is already available for those who want to withdraw cash using their own bitcoins. The bank plans to bring to bring this bitcoin ATM to some other parts of the country where a large bitcoin users are available.
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1013

yolodice.com

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 05:13:09 PM

I think there are now many local exchanges that can convert cryptocurrency into cash, which means that every country has its own local exchange and even in my country there are many exchanges that don't only have one exchange. That way, there has been a lot of convenience in this matter and of course time goes by, this industry will continue to grow and make it easier for its users.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.