Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:39:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's Crypto innovation for you?  (Read 7827 times)
Salloystic

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:33:15 PM

I am impressive when I see through my research new developments that are taking place in cryptocurrency. In fact blockchain technology is changing cryptocurrency in positive ways. I believe in the future to come many countries will completely switch to cryptocurrency as some organizations are doing such as :
1.Dash Launches SMS Payments Service in Venezuela:Dash Text will allow people in the country to make and receive payments via SMS.
2.PSG Partner With Cryptocurrency Firm Socios
The French football club says that the tokens will allow fans a greater say in its decision making process etc
    My concern about the innovation is that my very country should embrace the innovation and switch to the use of cryptocurrency completely.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:08:50 PM

Bitcoin is still a part of an electronic commerce system, digital money and a modern digital banking system what i really most admired with the bitcoin and the crypto is on how to acquired crypto like you can acquire it thru digital mining on a special computer hardware. Blockchain technology for hyper ledger and decentralized system that everyone can join the network and no one will govern from it. This is how i see the innovation of the crypto for this modern digital economy. Although development are still in progress for other innovation to improve efficiency of the blockchain, scalability, security, regulations and mass adoption.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:41:54 PM

I still can't use the actual features of cryptocurrency because my country still prohibits the use of currencies other than domestic currency, but from crypto i can get additional income  Grin
Indeed cryptocurrency is made as a payment system like money fiat, but the function of cryptocurrency is not only limited to payment systems. One can use cryptocurrency as a trading place, you can get money from the changing cryptocurrency price, to make money through this method you must be able to master two techniques, fundamental and technical. Then the next cryptocurrency function for everyone who have, someone can use cryptocurrency as an investment place or even as your asset. In recent years cryptocurrency has made a very promising place to earn money.
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:00:32 PM

Crypto innovation is plain simple for me. It is the continuous improvement and development and possibly creating new cryptocurrency which will further suit the way people handle their everyday transactions -- from purchasing goods to leisure activities. The goal is with the changing technology, along should cryptocurrency will ride the waves of technology for the people.

potivech
Copper Member

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:15:31 PM

As for me, I don't need the banks and government to control my money. Crypto is borderless money, no country or banks have right over the money, its belong to the community, transacted peers to peers, for the world population of all nationality, rich or poor.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:29:36 PM

In the innovation of crypto currency, there are so many existing companies who venture on it already. Looking on it, these companies just wanted to create a better standard of communication between the supplier/them and the customer directly without any intervention of middle man or agent. I love the fact the cryptocurrency is creating the kind of venue.
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:38:10 AM

Hats off to the one who found crypto currency. As we say this is Legend Satoshi Nakadomo, lets appreciate every step he has taken in implementing the same. Lots and lots have changed now after crypto currencies have brought in if you look at. Mother of crypto currency the Bitcoin has shown its growth in the market turning everyone towards crypto currencies.

How do you welcome the crypto innovation? How can you describe your experience here?

I am believe cryptocurrency change many life and its attracting more people to join in cryptocurrency market. I am believe any innovation in crypto will be followed by many people because its about technology that always improve

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:25:14 AM

Hats off to the one who found crypto currency. As we say this is Legend Satoshi Nakadomo, lets appreciate every step he has taken in implementing the same. Lots and lots have changed now after crypto currencies have brought in if you look at. Mother of crypto currency the Bitcoin has shown its growth in the market turning everyone towards crypto currencies.

How do you welcome the crypto innovation? How can you describe your experience here?
I joined the Crypto market in early 2018 and now I have earned over $ 2,000 from bounty campaigns. But now I just stop at this area and do not want to invest anymore. I think that when the market changes its way, things will not be stable and I need to wait 3 more months to determine how the market is headed.
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 03:28:41 AM

Awesome Code part Smiley Well written APPlication on source of language based on blolckchain technology - thats I mean

iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:31:42 AM

I joined the Crypto market in early 2018 and now I have earned over $ 2,000 from bounty campaigns. But now I just stop at this area and do not want to invest anymore. I think that when the market changes its way, things will not be stable and I need to wait 3 more months to determine how the market is headed.
dont be give up with current condition.but waiting till market recovered could be better decision for us.investing in currenct market could make us suffering loss.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:54:22 PM

For me, crypto innovation is simply changing the world (especially in the technology) better than before. With new innovation comes new solution to a particular problem and that's not what crypto only brings. It also changes people's lives into better one.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Aramazdi

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:18:38 AM

crypto currency is one of the most extraordinary discoveries in this century as well as the discovery of paper currency when it was first discovered at the time, so the discovery of krypto is a continuation of the evolution of the currency that has always happened from time to time, this is indeed a necessity paper currency will be replaced, I think the discovery of blockchain is the gateway to future currency technology, and luckily we can follow it earlier than other countries.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:56:16 AM

To welcome the new innovation is by supporting it by having high enthusiasm, the existing innovation will make us able to get good profits. Anyway, crypto has changed the lives of many people for the better and while remaining confident about the future of crypto, we will be willing to keep holding it because we believe this crypto innovation will rise higher in the future and will certainly be more profitable.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:01:41 AM

To welcome the new innovation is by supporting it by having high enthusiasm, the existing innovation will make us able to get good profits. Anyway, crypto has changed the lives of many people for the better and while remaining confident about the future of crypto, we will be willing to keep holding it because we believe this crypto innovation will rise higher in the future and will certainly be more profitable.
of course for everyone who likes to do business on the internet, see crypto like the latest innovations that can grow bigger in the future. well, and of course some of the crypto companies have grown so far today. so because of that, there are still so many people investing in crypto.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:43:58 AM

Encryption currency innovation is a deadly problem. No one can answer you. Innovation can only succeed if technology and applications can be used by many people at the same time. When such a coin is born, the cryptocurrency will rise again.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:47:01 AM

of course for everyone who likes to do business on the internet, see crypto like the latest innovations that can grow bigger in the future. well, and of course some of the crypto companies have grown so far today. so because of that, there are still so many people investing in crypto.
crypto innovation bring much benefit for all people.even that cryptoc community or not.each people their own advantages by joining crypto.such as chance to earn money or other benefits.
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:52:21 AM

I think crypto is a new innovation that is growing and has rapid progress. All of this is an immeasurable result, where this innovation is unique and has many advantages. High prices give satisfaction to crypto holders and will continue to be valuable and growing.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:58:48 AM

I am of the opinion that the first one can be said that cryptocurrency is one of the most radical innovations in the history of currencies over the past year.
as well as Bitcoin itself is just one of the most dominant types of cryptocurrency enjoyed by the entire community. And also other types of cryptocurrency.
really01

Activity: 150
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:38:57 PM

I see, although the idea of bitcoin is very good. But to put it into practice it is necessary to concretize technology in life, not simply a currency no owner as it is now.
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:42:02 PM

crypto innovation bring much benefit for all people.even that cryptoc community or not.each people their own advantages by joining crypto.such as chance to earn money or other benefits.
in essence all lead to money and profit. anything we can do, including spending time in bitcoin. besides that a good opportunity must be utilized as well as possible, because sometimes it will not come a second time

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: