Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:48:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BATMINER – AUTO REFERRAL Mining [CPU/GPU] POW / Android / WINDOWS /  (Read 968 times)
Elmus Wicker

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:47:26 PM

Hi. If I mine Masari directly on your pool, do I get referrals and receive more income?

No, if you are mining directly on the pool you just receive Masari on your wallet.

To get referrals you should join our network and specify BATMINER port in your miner settings.

Ok, I switched to BatMiner Network and use my.batminer.network to check my statistics, but how can I add more devices?

You can make the same settings on your 2nd device and specify "LOGIN-pc2" as your user name.
Start minining and wait for 10-15 minutes, your device will show up shortly.

I mean new devices belongng to other people, when I see them?
BatMiner Network (OP)

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 01:22:00 PM

Hi. If I mine Masari directly on your pool, do I get referrals and receive more income?

No, if you are mining directly on the pool you just receive Masari on your wallet.

To get referrals you should join our network and specify BATMINER port in your miner settings.

Ok, I switched to BatMiner Network and use my.batminer.network to check my statistics, but how can I add more devices?

You can make the same settings on your 2nd device and specify "LOGIN-pc2" as your user name.
Start minining and wait for 10-15 minutes, your device will show up shortly.

I mean new devices belongng to other people, when I see them?

You should mine for at least 3 days and stay active (be online). In 3 days the system starts to add new users into your network.
There is also a small probability that a new user joins your network in one or 2 days if your network has a high hash rate or many private devices.
closeone42

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:53:16 AM

I am mining MXC or only Masari?
BatMiner Network (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 11:24:17 AM

MXC the is internal currency, it is used to convert mined coins into more suitable format. You are mining cryptonight based coins.
closeone42

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:41:44 AM

MXC the is internal currency, it is used to convert mined coins into more suitable format. You are mining cryptonight based coins.

I cannot find MXC on other exchangers, is it tradebale somewhere?
BatMiner Network (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 11:57:47 AM

I cannot find MXC on other exchangers, is it tradebale somewhere?

Currently no, it is not published on exchanges. But we are planning to publish it once we finish Maxwell Blockchain and GUI for Maxwell Wallet on pc.
For now, MXC is used as an internal currency. 1 MXC = 0.0000001 BTC. You can withdraw directly to any Bitcoin wallet or transfer it to your Maxwell Wallet.
You should create a wallet in that system. Once your transferred MXC, you can withdraw it to bitcoin, perfect money, advanced cash and other available systems.

In few weeks it wil be possible to withdraw MXC into other alts like Doge or Litecoin.

In future, we are planning to add VISA and Mastercard support to Maxwell Wallet.
sergio02

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:12:32 PM

I can't register on website. What i have to do?

Where do you come from? If you are from Russia or China, please use VPN connection.
If you use android device install VPN app, e.g. VPN Turbo.
Aha, thanks. I'm from Russia. I'll try.

Hello, I have alredy registered. Could you tell me when i'll have new users in my network?
BatMiner Network (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 12:27:37 PM

Where do you come from? If you are from Russia or China, please use VPN connection.

Hello, I have alredy registered. Could you tell me when i'll have new users in my network?

You should stay online for at least 3 days. During this time at least one of your devices must mine. Then our system starts to add new users into your network.
It may happen, that news users appear in one or 2 days, if your hash rate is very high or you have connected big number of private devices.
softt_work

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:18:44 PM

Can anybody explain what if I have a network with 100 devices, they are working now, but my node goes offline. Do I still get income from them?
Edgar9

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:03:12 PM

You should stay online for at least 3 days. During this time at least one of your devices must mine. Then our system starts to add new users into your network.
It may happen, that news users appear in one or 2 days, if your hash rate is very high or you have connected big number of private devices.
thank you! I have to wait 2 more days  Cry Cry
Elmus Wicker

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:27:22 PM

Can anybody explain what if I have a network with 100 devices, they are working now, but my node goes offline. Do I still get income from them?

I think yes, you still get some power of your network
BatMiner Network (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 05:57:11 PM

If you are offline, you still get income from devices within your network. But if you stay offline for more then 24 hours your income is decreased by 50%.
foolishorient

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:20:54 PM

i clicked log in and nothing happened. im not in china and rus
foolishorient

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:32:56 PM

sorry, i got it  now, im putting a wrong password and the app dont show me its wrong, now i logged in
BatMiner Network (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 05:28:51 AM

sorry, i got it  now, im putting a wrong password and the app dont show me its wrong, now i logged in

Sorry for inconvenience, we are still testing some features.
closeone42

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:27:08 AM

Is it possible actually to withdraw MXC to VISA or MASTER cards?
softt_work

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:38:55 AM

It would be nice to have a table or a list where we see how much we earn from our referrals.

I get about 20% from my referrals, am I right? this is true for level 2, level 3 until level 5?
closeone42

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:56:02 AM

It would be nice to have a table or a list where we see how much we earn from our referrals.

I get about 20% from my referrals, am I right? this is true for level 2, level 3 until level 5?

Yes it would be nice to have such statistics.
20% you get only from 2 and 3 levels. The 4th level gives you 15% and 5th level 10%. Check their website for further description.
BatMiner Network (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 08:08:13 AM

Is it possible actually to withdraw MXC to VISA or MASTER cards?

Currently you can withdraw to any bitcoin wallets or to Maxwell Wallet and then transfer to different payment systems.

Check our roadmap, we will add this feature later.
BatMiner Network (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 08:34:26 AM

Yes it would be nice to have such statistics.
20% you get only from 2 and 3 levels. The 4th level gives you 15% and 5th level 10%. Check their website for further description.

For the 3d level you get 20% only if you have at least 10 nodes at the 2nd level, otherwise you get 10%. The same restrictions apply to the 4th level.

Please also note, you always get 90% from your own computers, rigs etc. and 2% from your referrals having such heavy equipment.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: