Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:00:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BATMINER – AUTO REFERRAL Mining [CPU/GPU] POW / Android / WINDOWS /  (Read 969 times)
sergio02

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:47:42 PM

Hello, pls help me. I can't find my Network. I've got information about new users in my Network. Could you show me where is it in Batminer?
BatMiner Network (OP)

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 01:27:33 PM

Hello, pls help me. I can't find my Network. I've got information about new users in my Network. Could you show me where is it in Batminer?

Please go to the section "My Network" on your mobile phone or login directly to the web site

https://my.batminer.network/account/mynetwork
sergio02

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:48:11 AM

Hello. Have a short question. What happens to the subordinate users who are not active for a long time?
BatMiner Network (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 09:16:16 AM

Hello. Have a short question. What happens to the subordinate users who are not active for a long time?

If they are inactive for more than 3 months they will be visually removed from device's list, but they data are still available in the system. In case they return back, their devices appear again in the corresponding networks.
Leonid Francis

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:12:53 PM

Your system has referrals, levels, etc. It looks like financial pyramid  Wink
BatMiner Network (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 02:19:05 PM

Financial pyramid is a system where new users invest money and this money is distributed between old users. Without inflow of money such systems cannot exist.

BatMiner Network uses concept of multi level marketing, new users do not invest anything. Not money but the power of devices is distributed between users! So we have nothing to do with financial pyramids.
Leonid Francis

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:58:24 PM

Financial pyramid is a system where new users invest money and this money is distributed between old users. Without inflow of money such systems cannot exist.

BatMiner Network uses concept of multi level marketing, new users do not invest anything. Not money but the power of devices is distributed between users! So we have nothing to do with financial pyramids.

Yes, but I earn only if I manage to invite other people.
BatMiner Network (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 03:02:53 PM

Yes, but I earn only if I manage to invite other people.

No, you may earn just from mining on your devices. If you want, you can invite other people to increase the income but it is not mandatory.
ChanHong

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:30:37 AM

You have an interesting product.  So, I'll try Batminer. But firstly, i want to ask how i can mine by some devices: mobile and 2 computers? Pls help me to register.
BatMiner Network (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:18:56 AM

You have an interesting product.  So, I'll try Batminer. But firstly, i want to ask how i can mine by some devices: mobile and 2 computers? Pls help me to register.

Thank you.

If you mine on mobile devices just download and install app:
You can download it from Aptoide (NOT GOOGLE)
https://batminer-mobile-mining-farm.en.aptoide.com

Start mining and then go to profile section and click to register.

If you mine on computers exclusively, you should at first create an account at our web site:  https://my.batminer.network/register

If you already created account in mobile app you do not need to register on the web site.

For computers, please follow the instructions attached  to this topic "INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO REGISTER AND MINE ON COMPUTERS AND RIGS"

Elmus Wicker

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:16:42 PM

Hi. If i am mining on several devices, should i always create a new account on each device?
ChanHong

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:31:05 PM

Thank you.

If you mine on computers exclusively, you should at first create an account at our web site:  https://my.batminer.network/register

If you already created account in mobile app you do not need to register on the web site.

For computers, please follow the instructions attached  to this topic "INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO REGISTER AND MINE ON COMPUTERS AND RIGS"

Aha, thank you. When i'll get new users to my network?
BatMiner Network (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 02:36:05 PM

Hi. If i am mining on several devices, should i always create a new account on each device?

No, you just need to register an account on one of your devices. Then login into your account from other devices, they will be automatically connected to your node.
BatMiner Network (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 02:39:34 PM

Thank you.

Aha, thank you. When i'll get new users to my network?

You should stay active for at least 3 days, then you receive new users that are registered in our system. Our system uses certain criteria to determine where new users should come, e.g. your online activity, hash power, registration date etc.

Besides, you can always invite new users with your referral link.
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:58:42 PM

And why did you choose this coin for mining - Masari? This is not the most famous coin on this algorithm and it does not have many exchanges. What is its advantage?
Alex | Advento Support

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:15:09 PM

Connected my cell phone!
PC doesn`t seem to be found in my profile though Sad

UPDATE.
It's there. Now. Doing fine. Although I`d like to have an infomation on how to hide the procces on PC  Roll Eyes
BatMiner Network (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 06:05:47 PM

And why did you choose this coin for mining - Masari? This is not the most famous coin on this algorithm and it does not have many exchanges. What is its advantage?

This is not fixed. Later, the coin will be changed more frequently. As a rule we select the most profitable coin based on cryptonight algorithm.

Currently Masari is more suitable for cell phones, because it has CN-FAST variant. Even old phones can have increased hash rate compared to Monero. Other coins with CN-FAST variant are not so profitable.

For rigs, please use other ports with bigger difficulties, e.g. port 1119.
BatMiner Network (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 06:10:31 PM

Connected my cell phone!
PC doesn`t seem to be found in my profile though Sad

UPDATE.
It's there. Now. Doing fine. Although I`d like to have an infomation on how to hide the procces on PC  Roll Eyes

Please specify the correct user name in your miner settings. Be sure to have "-pc1" or "-pc2" at the end, the system will recognize your device within 15 minutes and automatically connect to your profile.

What do you mean under "hide the process"? Do you want to hide miner console or the process in the task bar?
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:19:23 PM

If they are inactive for more than 3 months they will be visually removed from device's list, but they data are still available in the system. In case they return back, their devices appear again in the corresponding networks.

the right strategy. Participants are not removed from the community but simply disappear for an indefinite period of time. at any moment they can return and this creates confidence and confidence in the project. the team has chosen the right tactics. this means it should have the potential.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sergio02

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:49:33 PM

the right strategy. Participants are not removed from the community but simply disappear for an indefinite period of time. at any moment they can return and this creates confidence and confidence in the project. the team has chosen the right tactics. this means it should have the potential.
Aha, thanks, i've not thought about it.it's really important for the future
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: