Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:05:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Blokbiz - Safe Crypto investments, controlled project!  (Read 7085 times)
BlokbizICO (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:29:55 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 12:34:11 AM by BlokbizICO

Safe Crypto Investments, Controlled Projects

BlokBiz is a crowdfunding platform within the cryptocurrency segment. Our goal is to build a platform where all the listed ICOs are thoroughly checked by our Team using globally approved compliance and Anti-Money Laundering methods. Only those companies can appear on our platform which fully passing on the aforementioned procedures. Investors can browse on our platfrom for ICO investments knowing that every company is carefully checked and rated.

We also send out the funded amounts to the companies in installments based on their budget plan and the progress in the project. If the project does not proceed the funded amounts will be sent back to the investors. Our tools for achieving these goals are 24/7 customer service, professionalism, strict policies, helpful attitude and dedicated project managers for enrolled ICOs to maximize supervision and productivity.

We are issuing our own token (XBZ) for several reasons. Although it helps us financing the majority of the project it will also help our investors minimize their costs during investing and let them benefit from our operation in the future. Our aim is to make the ICO market much more safe and transparent. We will create an absolutely user-friendly platform for Investors and for the enrolled companies to reduce the costs and energy spent on their fundraising period. Our vision is to create a bundle of services under the name of BlokBiz that represents trust, and safety. A group of platforms that creates and maintains a strong hub in the ICO market.

OUR GOALS

Our goal is to establish a community based financing platform and ICO crowdfunding system where companies are thoroughly checked, monitored and the projects are supervised by BlokBiz. Investors can invest in a minimal risk for new businesses for which they receive an ICO token. By leveraging blockchain technology, our system delivers cryptocurrency from the investor to the funded company and the ICO of the funded company through smart contracts. For the financed projects the companies will receive their funds in installments only and only if they can make progress. We want to create not just an IT company, but also to create a serious supervisory Team that will not let go the hands of companies even after the financing phase. Our financed projects’ success is our success as well.

To build a user-friendly web site where investors can browse and invest in even multiple companies by knowing exactly where they invested their cryptocurrency and that they will get it back if the company does not begin to operate or does not perform properly

OUR SOLUTION

BlokBiz is a secured and monitored crowdfunding portal. It is an intermediary that combines blockchain technology with the most secure compliance methods used by big commercail banks. BlokBiz gives solution to the current ICO and cryptocurreny investment issues. Filters financial criminal activities such as scam ICOs, money laundering, terrorism and black market financing. We dedicate a project manager for each and every ICO project, so it is directly monitored and guided by our Team.

Our Methods To Make ICO Investments More Safe

CHECK OUT THE OFFICIAL BLOKBIZ VIDEO HERE

TOKEN DISTRIBUTION

The fixed total supply of BlokBiz token (symbolized XBZ) is 100 000 000 XBZ.
Pre-Sale goal: 2.000 ETH – 1,72xbonus 6.5M token 3250XBZ/eth
Soft-cap goal: 15.000 ETH – 1,23x bonus 35M token 2333XBZ/eth
Hard-Cap goal: 23.000 ETH 43.5M token 1891/eth

ROADMAP

TEAM

CONTACT US

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:34:13 PM

What do you exactly mean by "Balint Takacs - Cryptocurrency and trading advisor"? Will the ICO funds be gambled between altcoins? Undecided
!vanovi4

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:50:16 PM

I liked this project -B l o k B i z - the platform of reverse conversion in the segment of crypto currency. I was very interested in the opportunity to buy a token (XBZ) with a bonus.
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:08:37 PM

What do you exactly mean by "Balint Takacs - Cryptocurrency and trading advisor"? Will the ICO funds be gambled between altcoins? Undecided

Dear Raja_MBZ,

Balint Takacas has helped us understand the Cryptocurrency market concept better. He is also dealing with trading, but that only means that he will help us to make BlokBiz token (XBZ) appear on exchanges sites sooner, as compared to normal scenario with most of the ICOs. There is absolutely no gambling aspect with the funds.

I hope this clarifies things for you, if not then please do not hesitate in asking us further.

Good day,
Blokbiz Representative
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:19:03 PM

I liked this project -B l o k B i z - the platform of reverse conversion in the segment of crypto currency. I was very interested in the opportunity to buy a token (XBZ) with a bonus.

Dear !vanovi4,

We are really grateful to you for appreciating the project, and showing interest to buy the token (XBZ). If you have any questions or inquires, please know we are always here for you and others to help!

Have a nice day,
Blokbiz Representative
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:24:20 AM

We also send out the funded amounts to the companies in installments based on their budget plan and the progress in the project. If the project does not proceed the funded amounts will be sent back to the investors. Our tools for achieving these goals are 24/7 customer service, professionalism, strict policies, helpful attitude and dedicated project managers for enrolled ICOs to maximize supervision and productivity.

This idea is similar to the DAICO except that it will be done by an OFFICIAL platform, like yours, which is insane & great idea for this random, full of scam cryptosphere.

I hope that one day we see a working platform, probably yours, so people can invest with 90% trust that their investment funds are safe from SCAM EXITS.
dudman8

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:44:41 AM

I like the purpose of your project that will check and monitor every company, hopefully it will minimize fraud in the crypto market.

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:09:26 PM

This idea is similar to the DAICO except that it will be done by an OFFICIAL platform, like yours, which is insane & great idea for this random, full of scam cryptosphere.

I hope that one day we see a working platform, probably yours, so people can invest with 90% trust that their investment funds are safe from SCAM EXITS.

Dear ansi,

We are not aware of DAICO, but thanks for your reference. Blokbiz is indeed an amazing concept. And it is not just created to help the creators of the project and the people who are willing to invest, but it is a kind of creation that is meant to help the whole Crypto industry, as you too have put it.

We assure you, it is going to be a platform, which not only will make the public (YOU) the priority, but will make everything transparent for everyone to seek through. It is amongst the FIRST aims to ensure that every single client feels 100% safe and secure.

We really appreciate your kind words and we will look forward to staying on top of all the expectations that people like you have from us.

Have a nice day,
Blokbiz Representative
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:14:17 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 07:25:58 PM by BlokbizICO

I like the purpose of your project that will check and monitor every company, hopefully it will minimize fraud in the crypto market.

Dear dudman8,

We have created Blokbiz platform exactly for that purpose. We take it as our highest priority to ensure that we can make the Crypto world a better place for everyone, especially the beginners who are often exposed to the highest risk when it comes to scams/frauds.

Blokbiz is not created to be just ANOTHER platform that EXIST as a good option. We aim to make a DIFFERENCE in this industry by having our own standing in the market and be a ROLE-MODEL for the upcoming projects!

We are really pleased with the kind of response we are getting from all over, and really appreciate it.

Good day,
Blokbiz Representative
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:23:56 PM

Dear all,

If you're interested in our methods that we will apply to create a safer ICO investment environment I recommend you our short explanatory videos.

Our CEO, Norbert explains BlokBiz's procedures and components briefly. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAKJAZPIOzs&t=

Additionally, we also uploaded a video that explains the purpose and the features of our own token named XBZ.

Vilmos, who is responsible for the compliance procedures, explains everything that you should know about XBZ within 3 minutes. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVYtC0TON4U&t=

More videos will come in the future with different topics and 'good to knows'. We'd like to make this very personal so you can be part of our journey.

Cheers,
Blokbiz Representative
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:21:40 PM

Are you sure that those who are running ICOs will give all the documents that you need?
The list is long. But, I highly doubt that they will comply to submit all those sensitive docs especially the last items --

What's your selling point to these ICO creators?
You don't have the track record yet. So why are they gonna trust you with all these business docs?
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:13:25 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 07:56:00 PM by BlokbizICO

Are you sure that those who are running ICOs will give all the documents that you need?
The list is long. But, I highly doubt that they will comply to submit all those sensitive docs especially the last items --

What's your selling point to these ICO creators?
You don't have the track record yet. So why are they gonna trust you with all these business docs?

Thank you very much for your question.

These documents are required even when an entity opens a corporate bank account. We will apply almost the same level of security in this sector to prevent any kind of fraudulent activity.
There is a possibility that these documents were already asked from an institution, so it's not that big of an effort from the ICO creators.

What is the selling point to these entities? It's not evident that a company that provides all these documents will appear on our website and be shown to the investors. After the compliance check we will rate project's viability and the team members' professionalism. If everything seems OK the project can finally appear to the audience. By minimizing the number of projects on our site only to the best ones, our customers would more likely invest to those companies that are checked, cooperative, open and under supervision. Thus, only by appearing on our site is a very good reference and marketing for an ICO.

Furthermore, we do not claim fix prices for the appearance, the companies cannot buy good rating, or priority treatment etc.. The whole fee is commission based and depends on the success of the funding period so projects with small capital but with a good project and experts have the chance to be listed and managed on BlokBiz.

About the trust issues. The compliance check is provided by a third-party company here in Hungary that also provides compliance, customer service and IT services to banks and payment institutions. All those documents will be stored and managed by them as they are also monitred by the authorities.

I hope I could answer your question.

Come back with another question anytime,

Kind regards,
The BlokBiz Team
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:29:48 PM

the challenge here is how many projects would use your platform? you need to get sufficient number of projects on board so you will generate enough income to get this going. good luck!
teamhighlander

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:02:11 AM

Watching this project with interest and given the hope of the advantages it may bring to establishing quality of upcoming ICO's.
lendircinta

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:08:40 AM

Do you still need a Russian translation? I could help with this. Let me know if interested.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:31:13 AM

A new way to make an investment on some business.
And through Blokbiz we will be able to minimize any possible loss due to the business failure by having our fund saved in a form of coin, is it like that?
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:09:39 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 07:41:54 PM by BlokbizICO

the challenge here is how many projects would use your platform? you need to get sufficient number of projects on board so you will generate enough income to get this going. good luck!

Dear CaVO32,

We are absolutely aware of the challenges we are going to face moving forward, but let me assure you, we are all up for it! And that via having PROPER plans for everything.

Thank you so much for the interest in the project!

Best Regards,
The BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:38:41 PM

Watching this project with interest and given the hope of the advantages it may bring to establishing quality of upcoming ICO's.

Dear teamhighlander,

We like to thank you for your interest in our project. We certainly have one mission, and that to make the Cryptospace a place where everyone can feel comfortable, secure and happy to be part of.

Have a good day,
Blokbiz Representative
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:48:19 PM

Do you still need a Russian translation? I could help with this. Let me know if interested.

Hi lendircinta,

We will soon be starting the Bounty Campaign, so please stay tuned with us!

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:54:30 PM

A new way to make an investment on some business.
And through Blokbiz we will be able to minimize any possible loss due to the business failure by having our fund saved in a form of coin, is it like that?

Thank you for your question!

You are right! BlokBiz Group's intention is to minimize the possible loss due to business failure or fraudulent activity. As you may know, for most ICOs the funding part is critical, but not sufficient for achieving success. The majority of problems occur after the funding part, when no one has the power to control the project so all the invested funds can go to waste or can be stolen.

That's why at BlokBiz we demand a cashflow projection/budget plan before the funding part, so if the funding part is successful we can send out the funded amounts to the company in installments based on the attached budget plan + on their activity and progress in the project. So even if the project seems promising, the team seems professional, but because of some other factors the project can't be realized, the investors will get back their remaining invested funds so their won't lose all of their invested coins.

I hope I could give you an appropriate answer.

Come back with a new question anytime! We're happy to give you reply.
BlokBiz Team
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: