Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:46:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Blokbiz - Safe Crypto investments, controlled project!  (Read 7085 times)
BlokbizICO (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:29:55 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 12:34:11 AM by BlokbizICO

Safe Crypto Investments, Controlled Projects

BlokBiz is a crowdfunding platform within the cryptocurrency segment. Our goal is to build a platform where all the listed ICOs are thoroughly checked by our Team using globally approved compliance and Anti-Money Laundering methods. Only those companies can appear on our platform which fully passing on the aforementioned procedures. Investors can browse on our platfrom for ICO investments knowing that every company is carefully checked and rated.

We also send out the funded amounts to the companies in installments based on their budget plan and the progress in the project. If the project does not proceed the funded amounts will be sent back to the investors. Our tools for achieving these goals are 24/7 customer service, professionalism, strict policies, helpful attitude and dedicated project managers for enrolled ICOs to maximize supervision and productivity.

We are issuing our own token (XBZ) for several reasons. Although it helps us financing the majority of the project it will also help our investors minimize their costs during investing and let them benefit from our operation in the future. Our aim is to make the ICO market much more safe and transparent. We will create an absolutely user-friendly platform for Investors and for the enrolled companies to reduce the costs and energy spent on their fundraising period. Our vision is to create a bundle of services under the name of BlokBiz that represents trust, and safety. A group of platforms that creates and maintains a strong hub in the ICO market.

OUR GOALS

Our goal is to establish a community based financing platform and ICO crowdfunding system where companies are thoroughly checked, monitored and the projects are supervised by BlokBiz. Investors can invest in a minimal risk for new businesses for which they receive an ICO token. By leveraging blockchain technology, our system delivers cryptocurrency from the investor to the funded company and the ICO of the funded company through smart contracts. For the financed projects the companies will receive their funds in installments only and only if they can make progress. We want to create not just an IT company, but also to create a serious supervisory Team that will not let go the hands of companies even after the financing phase. Our financed projects’ success is our success as well.

To build a user-friendly web site where investors can browse and invest in even multiple companies by knowing exactly where they invested their cryptocurrency and that they will get it back if the company does not begin to operate or does not perform properly

OUR SOLUTION

BlokBiz is a secured and monitored crowdfunding portal. It is an intermediary that combines blockchain technology with the most secure compliance methods used by big commercail banks. BlokBiz gives solution to the current ICO and cryptocurreny investment issues. Filters financial criminal activities such as scam ICOs, money laundering, terrorism and black market financing. We dedicate a project manager for each and every ICO project, so it is directly monitored and guided by our Team.

Our Methods To Make ICO Investments More Safe

CHECK OUT THE OFFICIAL BLOKBIZ VIDEO HERE

TOKEN DISTRIBUTION

The fixed total supply of BlokBiz token (symbolized XBZ) is 100 000 000 XBZ.
Pre-Sale goal: 2.000 ETH – 1,72xbonus 6.5M token 3250XBZ/eth
Soft-cap goal: 15.000 ETH – 1,23x bonus 35M token 2333XBZ/eth
Hard-Cap goal: 23.000 ETH 43.5M token 1891/eth

ROADMAP

TEAM

CONTACT US

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:34:13 PM

What do you exactly mean by "Balint Takacs - Cryptocurrency and trading advisor"? Will the ICO funds be gambled between altcoins? Undecided
!vanovi4

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:50:16 PM

I liked this project -B l o k B i z - the platform of reverse conversion in the segment of crypto currency. I was very interested in the opportunity to buy a token (XBZ) with a bonus.
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:08:37 PM

What do you exactly mean by "Balint Takacs - Cryptocurrency and trading advisor"? Will the ICO funds be gambled between altcoins? Undecided

Dear Raja_MBZ,

Balint Takacas has helped us understand the Cryptocurrency market concept better. He is also dealing with trading, but that only means that he will help us to make BlokBiz token (XBZ) appear on exchanges sites sooner, as compared to normal scenario with most of the ICOs. There is absolutely no gambling aspect with the funds.

I hope this clarifies things for you, if not then please do not hesitate in asking us further.

Good day,
Blokbiz Representative
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:19:03 PM

I liked this project -B l o k B i z - the platform of reverse conversion in the segment of crypto currency. I was very interested in the opportunity to buy a token (XBZ) with a bonus.

Dear !vanovi4,

We are really grateful to you for appreciating the project, and showing interest to buy the token (XBZ). If you have any questions or inquires, please know we are always here for you and others to help!

Have a nice day,
Blokbiz Representative
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:24:20 AM

We also send out the funded amounts to the companies in installments based on their budget plan and the progress in the project. If the project does not proceed the funded amounts will be sent back to the investors. Our tools for achieving these goals are 24/7 customer service, professionalism, strict policies, helpful attitude and dedicated project managers for enrolled ICOs to maximize supervision and productivity.

This idea is similar to the DAICO except that it will be done by an OFFICIAL platform, like yours, which is insane & great idea for this random, full of scam cryptosphere.

I hope that one day we see a working platform, probably yours, so people can invest with 90% trust that their investment funds are safe from SCAM EXITS.
dudman8

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:44:41 AM

I like the purpose of your project that will check and monitor every company, hopefully it will minimize fraud in the crypto market.

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:09:26 PM

This idea is similar to the DAICO except that it will be done by an OFFICIAL platform, like yours, which is insane & great idea for this random, full of scam cryptosphere.

I hope that one day we see a working platform, probably yours, so people can invest with 90% trust that their investment funds are safe from SCAM EXITS.

Dear ansi,

We are not aware of DAICO, but thanks for your reference. Blokbiz is indeed an amazing concept. And it is not just created to help the creators of the project and the people who are willing to invest, but it is a kind of creation that is meant to help the whole Crypto industry, as you too have put it.

We assure you, it is going to be a platform, which not only will make the public (YOU) the priority, but will make everything transparent for everyone to seek through. It is amongst the FIRST aims to ensure that every single client feels 100% safe and secure.

We really appreciate your kind words and we will look forward to staying on top of all the expectations that people like you have from us.

Have a nice day,
Blokbiz Representative
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:14:17 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 07:25:58 PM by BlokbizICO

I like the purpose of your project that will check and monitor every company, hopefully it will minimize fraud in the crypto market.

Dear dudman8,

We have created Blokbiz platform exactly for that purpose. We take it as our highest priority to ensure that we can make the Crypto world a better place for everyone, especially the beginners who are often exposed to the highest risk when it comes to scams/frauds.

Blokbiz is not created to be just ANOTHER platform that EXIST as a good option. We aim to make a DIFFERENCE in this industry by having our own standing in the market and be a ROLE-MODEL for the upcoming projects!

We are really pleased with the kind of response we are getting from all over, and really appreciate it.

Good day,
Blokbiz Representative
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:23:56 PM

Dear all,

If you're interested in our methods that we will apply to create a safer ICO investment environment I recommend you our short explanatory videos.

Our CEO, Norbert explains BlokBiz's procedures and components briefly. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAKJAZPIOzs&t=

Additionally, we also uploaded a video that explains the purpose and the features of our own token named XBZ.

Vilmos, who is responsible for the compliance procedures, explains everything that you should know about XBZ within 3 minutes. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVYtC0TON4U&t=

More videos will come in the future with different topics and 'good to knows'. We'd like to make this very personal so you can be part of our journey.

Cheers,
Blokbiz Representative
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:21:40 PM

Are you sure that those who are running ICOs will give all the documents that you need?
The list is long. But, I highly doubt that they will comply to submit all those sensitive docs especially the last items --

What's your selling point to these ICO creators?
You don't have the track record yet. So why are they gonna trust you with all these business docs?
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:13:25 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 07:56:00 PM by BlokbizICO

Are you sure that those who are running ICOs will give all the documents that you need?
The list is long. But, I highly doubt that they will comply to submit all those sensitive docs especially the last items --

What's your selling point to these ICO creators?
You don't have the track record yet. So why are they gonna trust you with all these business docs?

Thank you very much for your question.

These documents are required even when an entity opens a corporate bank account. We will apply almost the same level of security in this sector to prevent any kind of fraudulent activity.
There is a possibility that these documents were already asked from an institution, so it's not that big of an effort from the ICO creators.

What is the selling point to these entities? It's not evident that a company that provides all these documents will appear on our website and be shown to the investors. After the compliance check we will rate project's viability and the team members' professionalism. If everything seems OK the project can finally appear to the audience. By minimizing the number of projects on our site only to the best ones, our customers would more likely invest to those companies that are checked, cooperative, open and under supervision. Thus, only by appearing on our site is a very good reference and marketing for an ICO.

Furthermore, we do not claim fix prices for the appearance, the companies cannot buy good rating, or priority treatment etc.. The whole fee is commission based and depends on the success of the funding period so projects with small capital but with a good project and experts have the chance to be listed and managed on BlokBiz.

About the trust issues. The compliance check is provided by a third-party company here in Hungary that also provides compliance, customer service and IT services to banks and payment institutions. All those documents will be stored and managed by them as they are also monitred by the authorities.

I hope I could answer your question.

Come back with another question anytime,

Kind regards,
The BlokBiz Team
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:29:48 PM

the challenge here is how many projects would use your platform? you need to get sufficient number of projects on board so you will generate enough income to get this going. good luck!
teamhighlander

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:02:11 AM

Watching this project with interest and given the hope of the advantages it may bring to establishing quality of upcoming ICO's.
lendircinta

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:08:40 AM

Do you still need a Russian translation? I could help with this. Let me know if interested.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:31:13 AM

A new way to make an investment on some business.
And through Blokbiz we will be able to minimize any possible loss due to the business failure by having our fund saved in a form of coin, is it like that?
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:09:39 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 07:41:54 PM by BlokbizICO

the challenge here is how many projects would use your platform? you need to get sufficient number of projects on board so you will generate enough income to get this going. good luck!

Dear CaVO32,

We are absolutely aware of the challenges we are going to face moving forward, but let me assure you, we are all up for it! And that via having PROPER plans for everything.

Thank you so much for the interest in the project!

Best Regards,
The BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:38:41 PM

Watching this project with interest and given the hope of the advantages it may bring to establishing quality of upcoming ICO's.

Dear teamhighlander,

We like to thank you for your interest in our project. We certainly have one mission, and that to make the Cryptospace a place where everyone can feel comfortable, secure and happy to be part of.

Have a good day,
Blokbiz Representative
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:48:19 PM

Do you still need a Russian translation? I could help with this. Let me know if interested.

Hi lendircinta,

We will soon be starting the Bounty Campaign, so please stay tuned with us!

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:54:30 PM

A new way to make an investment on some business.
And through Blokbiz we will be able to minimize any possible loss due to the business failure by having our fund saved in a form of coin, is it like that?

Thank you for your question!

You are right! BlokBiz Group's intention is to minimize the possible loss due to business failure or fraudulent activity. As you may know, for most ICOs the funding part is critical, but not sufficient for achieving success. The majority of problems occur after the funding part, when no one has the power to control the project so all the invested funds can go to waste or can be stolen.

That's why at BlokBiz we demand a cashflow projection/budget plan before the funding part, so if the funding part is successful we can send out the funded amounts to the company in installments based on the attached budget plan + on their activity and progress in the project. So even if the project seems promising, the team seems professional, but because of some other factors the project can't be realized, the investors will get back their remaining invested funds so their won't lose all of their invested coins.

I hope I could give you an appropriate answer.

Come back with a new question anytime! We're happy to give you reply.
BlokBiz Team
FutureICOs

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:03:26 PM

I like the concept behind your project. However, my biggest fear is your platform safety. Late last month, I invested in a crypto platform and my assets were heavily compromised. It took me two weeks to recover from shock. Now, my question is; how can I be confident that my assets are safe on your platform?
Onuscoin

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:09:40 PM

I have been a crypto investor for more than 5 years now. I have a great deal of passion for your crowdfunding project. You have a wonderful project, I must commend your team.

However, I would to like know what measures you have in place to solve the challenges confronting the crowdfunding market. Thanks
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:15:42 PM

We invite you to bring your project to Altmarkets.cc,

Add your coin to our exchange by requesting Here

(OPTIONAL) Join us on Discord to speak directly to us about your listing request : https://discord.gg/ZhQzy5f

Our Fees - https://altmarkets.cc/fees
Listing Policy: https://altmarkets.cc/add_coin

Dear AltcoinWire,

We like to thank you for considering us to be part of your site. We will certainly look into it and get back to you soon.

Thanks for your time,
Blokbiz Representative
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:46:20 PM

I like the concept behind your project. However, my biggest fear is your platform safety. Late last month, I invested in a crypto platform and my assets were heavily compromised. It took me two weeks to recover from shock. Now, my question is; how can I be confident that my assets are safe on your platform?

Hi FutureICOs,

Thank you for your question. Our company takes the security of investors' cryptosystem seriously, so we run our companies and their owners with serious compliance check. We demand some documents such as the following before registering Companies on our platform:

● Certificate of Incorporation
● Shareholder’s Register (copy)
● Director’s Register (copy)
● Organizational Chart
● Cash Flow Projections
● Most recent version of the Memorandum & Articles of Association or other statutory documents including the appointed Director(s) & shareholder(s)
● Power of Attorney (if applicable)
● Names of shareholders (partners) holding 25%+
● Articles of Incorporation/Organization (in case of LLC) Certificate of Ownership (in case of LLC).

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:07:59 PM

Mнe oчeнь пoнpaвилcя этoт пpoeкт в нeм вce пoдpoбнo и дocтyпным языкoм oпиcaнo. Дaжe тaкoй нoвичoк кaк я пoчти вce пoнял.

Dear sergstz90,

We are not sure of what you are exactly trying to say due to the language used, which we believe is Russian. So, we request you to kindly have your question in English. However, we do like to mention it that we soon will have things working in several different languages, so stay tuned!

Good day,
The BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:57:37 PM

Sometimes, it all seems impossible but till the moment it gets done! So, always set your goals so high that people laugh at it! Because that’s when you know you really have something worthy to work for!

With Blokbiz’s presale on with a massive bonus, it is an opportunity worth looking at!
Dima.Lik

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:48:13 PM

That's really can be smth we all need here. With the ico sector fast development in the past, many investors had bad experiences. It would be better to have a tool to lower the risks.
M@$ter Bit

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:24:30 PM

Now it's the private sale stage, right?
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:34:27 PM

That's really can be smth we all need here. With the ico sector fast development in the past, many investors had bad experiences. It would be better to have a tool to lower the risks.

Thank you very much for your comment.
Yes, our goal is to create that tool for the investors.
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:36:09 PM

Now it's the private sale stage, right?

It's the pre-sale stage right now. We offer our token (XBZ) at a very reasonable price.

Visit blokbiz.io for more information and do not miss the 1.72x bonus during the pre-sale period.
Vladik24

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:55:40 PM

I LOVE your intro video Grin that accent and wording!!! LOL!! True story Wink
Danil.P

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:09:07 PM

Can you show a sample contract you sign with the projects? Want to know what to expect if I ever start an ICO
Atlas Air

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:40:03 PM

The compliance check is crucial today. Unfortunately…
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:43:16 PM

I LOVE your intro video Grin that accent and wording!!! LOL!! True story Wink

Hahaha. Thank you  Smiley
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:43:50 PM

Can you show a sample contract you sign with the projects? Want to know what to expect if I ever start an ICO

Sure! Drop us a PM and we send you the draft.
Onechel

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:23:39 PM

Payment in installments is questionable. What are you going to do with the money while waiting for a certain project stage? Those funds may be used for investments as a side project. But of course, it has to be low risk.
Den.3354

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:59:20 PM

BlockBiz can trully change the crypto investing. And with more companies dealing fairly the market is likely to change in general.
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:17:56 PM

Payment in installments is questionable. What are you going to do with the money while waiting for a certain project stage? Those funds may be used for investments as a side project. But of course, it has to be low risk.

We're not risking our client's funds by investing them. Those funds will be kept as a deposit in highest security. We provide a safer environment for investors to invest in checked and monitored ICOs, but BlokBiz as a company is not dealing with investments.
Jia Ang

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:38:18 PM

How are you going to select the projects? You will search for ICO on your own or you expect the owners to reach you first??
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:07:54 PM

How are you going to select the projects? You will search for ICO on your own or you expect the owners to reach you first??

At the beginning of BlokBiz we're going to search for interesting and good looking projects. However, there will be a possibility to apply for listing on your site for the companies from the beginning.

We check many aspects when we're at the selection. The viability of the project, the professionalism of the team members, and we're going to check the owners and the structure of the company. If everything seems fine they'll be able to be listen on our site.
Valya_87

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:14:18 PM

The ICO hype is all gone, the investors are much more sophisticated. So a BlockBiz as a third-party is a thing for "grown-up" players Wink)
Dima.Lik

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:21:29 PM

2000 ETH is very reasonable for such project, wish you luck!!
IRUS.LS

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:56:52 PM

How the refund will work? It will be 100% if the project fails?
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:19:05 PM

How the refund will work? It will be 100% if the project fails?

It depends on the progress of the project. If the project stops operating right after the funding period, then yes.
If the project fails during the operation/development, the investors will get their remaining funds back. They will be able to see how much the company already spent in %. The remaining part will be transfered back to the investors if something happens with the project.

We will monitor the companies' spendings and they will get the funds in installments based on the attached budget plan, roadmap, business plan, etc.
SubjectSpirit

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:24:29 PM

Well, let's see how it goes. Your plan to manually select the projects and keep the project managers is all well-intended, but there's always a chance that there will be some adjustments needed.
braineridze

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:00:31 PM

Your company is legally registered by now?
Sashakek

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:30:17 PM

Most important question for me and for many others is how can we know that BlockBiz is THE ONE to trust?
piknik.ob

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:16:33 AM

What fees the projects and the investors will have to pay?
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:41:34 AM

In the project selection, does BlokBiz also participate in future ICOs involving cryptographic currencies? And will the selection follow the same validation roadmap for any type of project?
FoxTol

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:56:41 AM

Just what I was looking for! And when the full version will be launched? I def need a trusty source of new ICOs
Ilya.miy

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:35:44 AM

Come on, is it so necessary to be a legal company to do an ICO? The team has to be a good one, right. But many teams are just in the middle of a company registration, and the process takes time.
Gashakarr

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:04:06 AM

I agree, the less money a project receives "just because" - the better. They got to make the work upfront and get the installments to stimulate the further work.
lokkytan

Activity: 74

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:06:33 AM

This project has a pretty good concept to be developed. Your project helps solve the problem of the current ICO by filtering financial criminal activity such as fraud ICO, money laundering, terrorism, financial black market. This is a great concept, methods such as what you would do for marketing?

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
lanangejagat

Activity: 300

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:48:32 AM

Great concept! You focus on the right points, and I wish I could avoid the risks already now. Got to wait though!

Thishastoend

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 03:29:59 AM

We are not aware of DAICO

I think this is everything people thinking of investing in your ICO vetting platform need to know. Hillarious really.

Quant Overledger is the next antshares btw, check it out. QNT gang
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:44:12 AM

Being able to invest on a new company could be challenging, knowing that there is a chance for the company to success or not. but in Blokbiz we get a protection from that possibilities, that way we don't need to be worried about our investment.

BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:28:54 AM

Your company is legally registered by now?

Yes. Our company is registered in Hungary. BlokBiz Magyarország Kft.
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:37:20 AM

What fees the projects and the investors will have to pay?

Our fees will be 100% commission based. (Apart from the marketing fees)
Fees from the projects: 2% from the total thier Hard-Cap goal. We will take this fee only if the funding is successful and we can start the project management for the company.
Fees from the investors: 1% from each transaction. By owning our own token XBZ, transaction fee will be reduced to 0,5 %.
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:40:42 AM

Just what I was looking for! And when the full version will be launched? I def need a trusty source of new ICOs

Thank you for your question.

If our ICO sale will be successful, then in January 2019.

If not, then around Q2 2019.
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:46:18 AM

Come on, is it so necessary to be a legal company to do an ICO? The team has to be a good one, right. But many teams are just in the middle of a company registration, and the process takes time.

I am afraid yes. Company registration should not take long time. Unless it's in an offshore zone.
If the company is under registration then they can apply for listing anyways and amend the document within 30 days.
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:53:47 AM

In the project selection, does BlokBiz also participate in future ICOs involving cryptographic currencies? And will the selection follow the same validation roadmap for any type of project?

Yes, we will participate with that kind of ICOs as well in the future. We will apply the same kind of validation procedure. It's a universal method that can be applied for any kind of project.
marufnang

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:17:33 AM

In case we are wanted to invest on one of the crypto project that are listed in Blokbiz, can we get all kind of information regarding the project that we wish to put our infestation?
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:48:05 AM

In case we are wanted to invest on one of the crypto project that are listed in Blokbiz, can we get all kind of information regarding the project that we wish to put our infestation?

Sure! That's the whole point. We do not want you to put all of your trust only in BlokBiz so all the public documents, the roadmap, the budget plan, the team members, the owners, our opinions, etc. will be available for everyone on the site. So you can have a second opinion and decide whether you'd put your funds into that project.

The project manager will write an update every week so everyone will be updated regarding the project.

BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:37:03 PM

Dear users,

We like to have your attention, please. We are launching our Bounty Campaign from TODAY!

We invite each and everyone of you, to come and be part of this campaign and make it a SUCCESS!

Join it from here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5029616.msg45740044#msg45740044
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:30:48 PM

UPDATE:

Dear users,

As it's known that we have started the Bounty Campaign, so If you have any questions or inquires regarding it, please write us here or on the Bounty thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5029616.msg45798653#msg45798653

We will take care of it. If it's something you wish to have known only to us or important, then kindly PM us for that. ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=2386540 )
Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:54:05 PM

This can be a useful project, cause lately there are many ICO project that are fake/scam.
Many people hating that occurrence, but with Blockbiz it should be able to remove or minimize the amount of fake/scam ICO.
Valya_87

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:20:44 AM

This can be a useful project, cause lately there are many ICO project that are fake/scam.
Many people hating that occurrence, but with Blockbiz it should be able to remove or minimize the amount of fake/scam ICO.

Exactly! Hate that now even if a project looks legit it can screw you later (((
kolyn

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:24:34 AM

The tokensale progress totally will be boosted, your bounty campaign helps! Do you plan to start a referral as well?
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:13:52 AM

Exactly! Hate that now even if a project looks legit it can screw you later (((

We are doing our best to change this. Smiley

Thank you for your support!
kolyn

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:33:08 AM

Well, it's not only needed to protect from scam. Many startups have the best intentions and yet fail for multiple reasons. One of the most common is a lack of experience to run a big company, and many others.So this can actually help to stimulate the teams working.
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:03:57 AM

Well, it's not only needed to protect from scam. Many startups have the best intentions and yet fail for multiple reasons. One of the most common is a lack of experience to run a big company, and many others.So this can actually help to stimulate the teams working.

Our team and primary investors are much experienced on blockchain and dapps platform. If you would like to learn more about us. Kindly check the white paper and if you any clarification you can shoot the message at any time.

Thanks for your support!

BlokBiz team.
BitByata

Activity: 222

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:19:05 AM

Damn, you're totally right!  We've got to handle the situation in the ICOs we invest in! And the BlockBiz will settle similar rules for it's own development?
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:56:57 AM

Damn, you're totally right!  We've got to handle the situation in the ICOs we invest in! And the BlockBiz will settle similar rules for it's own development?

Thank you for your comment!

If you are interested about whether we are going to apply the same methods, and provide weekly report during the development then the answer is yes.

The BlokBiz Team
CoinHunter22

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:51:20 PM

I'm sure there will be a huge response from the market! The investors are fed up with the empty promises. We need more than that! Wink
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 01:02:38 PM

What is the guarantee that with time if your project becomes a big hit, people will not to try to bribe their way into getting listed on your platform? And let me ask if there is any guarantee you won't succumb to that?
Or better put what measures do you have in place to prevent such potential conflict of interest scenarios in the future

BitByata

Activity: 222

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:03:41 PM

The concept is great! How are you going to make sure the investors will find out about BlockBiz? There should be a massivecampaign for that.
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:09:29 PM

What is the guarantee that with time if your project becomes a big hit, people will not to try to bribe their way into getting listed on your platform? And let me ask if there is any guarantee you won't succumb to that?
Or better put what measures do you have in place to prevent such potential conflict of interest scenarios in the future

BlokBiz's good reputation is only sustainable if there will be no scams on our platform. If there will be even one scam project that goes through our security checks that is nearly fatal to BlokBiz.
So it would be quite a bad investment for us to accept bribes and throw the whole BlokBiz project to the trash.

I hope I could answer your question.

Best regards,

The BlokBiz Team
bluberry7

Activity: 282

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:23:20 PM

So any ICO project can use your smart contract?
MrGenry

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:09:56 PM

For many of us it's better to control everything, including the ico we're investing Wink
Vladik24

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:14:18 PM

How about securing the BlockBiz project?
Will you make sure to get access only to the money you should use at a given stage?
bignice

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:28:44 PM

Hi tim, I studied the white paper and your web site, it's been pretty exciting, you grow up people by knowing fraud ICO, I really liked the concept.
but since a few days ago the results of sales is still the same. Is this because it is not updated, or no sales?
If it's not updated, how many sales to date team?
It looks like it will affect investors to invest if you are not up to date about the project you are working on.
gorconec12

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:29:50 PM

The Crypto market is going down, hopefully  a couple of successful and trustworthy projects will help to restore attention from the investors.
BALUPUM88

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:28:38 PM

Can you show any example how it's gonna work?
ursoulbroda02

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:15:26 AM

BlokBiz goal is to establish a community based financing platform and ICO crowdfunding system where companies are thoroughly checked, monitored and the projects are supervised by BlokBiz.
With the launch of the BlokBiz platform, upcoming projects and Startups will be properly monitored and scam icos will be eradicated.
Alexbzzzz

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:26:42 AM

I bet there will be a huge demand on your services! Adding the smart contract to portion the money flow to the team will be like a green flag for the investors!
wegip

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:38:52 AM

Sure, the ratings can't give you such warranty about the project team's intentions. This kind of escrow is the only thing.
Gashakarr

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:50:29 AM

I can't agree more, there's been too many scammers around. And even if a project want's to deal fairly it's hard to expliain to the audience. Maybe creating a standard solution like a BlockBiz-approved stamp will help.
banerro

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:41:04 AM

Making crypto biz more safe is like a new trend! But this one is actually well! You set a great framework for any ICO.
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:46:18 AM

I would like to see the rate of your project at www.icoguide.com it would be interesting to make final decision.
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:23:46 AM

Can you show any example how it's gonna work?

We're going to release a demo of our platform in late November.

It will be free to use and will operate on test ETH environment so you can invest in any company without risking real assets.
Bluddefenderman

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:50:45 AM

just seen another project providing the risk management via the ICO ratings. But If a project will be working with BlockBiz it's already enough of a provement of fair work.
grossmasterk

Activity: 195
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:58:49 AM

Yes, we will participate with that kind of ICOs as well in the future. We will apply the same kind of validation procedure. It's a universal method that can be applied for any kind of project.

So, BlockBiz will be partnering with the ICOs?
Herocrypto

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:05:09 AM

Hello! What is your plan in case the soft cap is not reached?
rapi

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:06:46 AM

This will be a great project with very good sales, because it is occupied by experts who are highly experienced in their respective fields.
So I advise anyone to immediately join this great project.
KAZAKOV.TOM

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:21:32 PM

UPDATE:

Dear users,

As it's known that we have started the Bounty Campaign, so If you have any questions or inquires regarding it, please write us here or on the Bounty thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5029616.msg45798653#msg45798653

We will take care of it. If it's something you wish to have known only to us or important, then kindly PM us for that. ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=2386540 )

Cool!
Got to join the youtube campaign!
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:28:50 PM

So, BlockBiz will be partnering with the ICOs?

Kind of. There is a special agreement between the ICOs and BlokBiz. BlokBiz acts as a supervisor during and after the sale period. We do not ask for shares or any kind of ownership from the funded company. BlokBiz only asks commission from the raised amount to cover the operational expenses.

or

If the company doesn't want to participate in BlokBiz's full services we offer them the deep-compliance check but without the project management part. This service is fix priced and they will be listed on our website as 'Checked but not managed'. Of course, in this case BlokBiz won't have any influence on the project so the investors won't get refund if something happens with the company.
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:44:37 PM

Hello! What is your plan in case the soft cap is not reached?

The launch of the BlokBiz platform is not dependent on the success of the token sale. Our investors provided enough funds to cover the expenses during the development stage. That’s why the XBZ tokens are refundable during the sale periods.

Owning XBZ tokens by the investors will reduce their transaction fees on the BlokBiz platform so we're offering them at a very reasonable price during this period.

The tokens will be available for purchase when the platform launches as well, but of course at a much higher price.

BlokBiz Team
RUslan.U

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:08:27 PM

Sure! That's the whole point. We do not want you to put all of your trust only in BlokBiz so all the public documents, the roadmap, the budget plan, the team members, the owners, our opinions, etc. will be available for everyone on the site. So you can have a second opinion and decide whether you'd put your funds into that project.

The project manager will write an update every week so everyone will be updated regarding the project.

The budget plans will be created specially for every project or you'll make some sort of templates?
Druzje

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:12:29 PM

Hi! Is there an airdrop thread? Would like to get some tokens, just in case. The concept is very promissing. I guess I'll join the BlockBiz bounty as well.
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:50:47 PM

The budget plans will be created specially for every project or you'll make some sort of templates?

Every project should attach their own budget plans that specifies their estimated expenses and incomes for the next 3 years. It should contain all the salary, operational, marketing, development and other expenses. From this number we will calculate an amount that will be goal of their token sale. As in the budget plan the costs are broken down into months and stages like a roadmap, we know when and how much should we transfer to the company to make them proceed with the project. The next installment will be transferred to them only when they fulfill the previous stage.

The BlokBiz Team
Knockwill

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:26:00 PM

There is no softcap? You will deveop the project no matter what?
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:34:54 PM

There is no softcap? You will deveop the project no matter what?

There will be a 'soft cap type of' period from 15th of October where we collect funds to finish the project earlier and make it viral through serious marketing, but we are not dependent on it. We will develop the project no matter what.

Danil_k

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:25:30 PM

Hi tim, I studied the white paper and your web site, it's been pretty exciting, you grow up people by knowing fraud ICO, I really liked the concept.
but since a few days ago the results of sales is still the same. Is this because it is not updated, or no sales?
If it's not updated, how many sales to date team?
It looks like it will affect investors to invest if you are not up to date about the project you are working on.

The progress will speed up soon, I'm sure. Or there was some tech delay.
Egor_F

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:30:03 PM

What are you methods to evaluate the project? Can you describe it in a few words pls?
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:55:12 PM

What are you methods to evaluate the project? Can you describe it in a few words pls?

We require 14 different kind of documents at the compliance check. (For more information check the whitepaper) We run the owners and team members through an AML software.
After the documents are provided, BlokBiz inspects them and organizes a meeting with the team (video chat on Skype). It takes about 1-2 hours.
On the meeting there will be an introduction from each team member, and we will ask several questions regarding their project.
From the answers and from the documents that was provided for us we will be able to evalute the viability of the project, the professionalism of the team members.

If they pass on every stage we can start the supervised fundraising and then the project management which is the key part of our methods.

BlokBiz Team
Druzje

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:39:32 PM

You should make more services. Like consulting the new projects. Probably you already have quite a lot of experience and you'll get even more. The budget planning isn't the only weak point, you know.
Point.cash

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:50:51 AM

I would like to see the rate of your project at www.icoguide.com it would be interesting to make final decision.

Is BlockBiz already listed there?
RUslan.U

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:55:07 AM

Can XBZ later be used to invest in new ICOs?
Poy.Jon

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:09:55 AM

Making the ICO market more transparable is our goal from the start of ICO market! Hope that you will succeed in this.
Valya_87

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:54:45 AM

How are you going to check that a project is fullfilling it's commitments and it's time to transfer the next portion of funds? It's still possible to be hacked.
icooker

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:05:46 AM

BlokBiz goal is to establish a community based financing platform and ICO crowdfunding system where companies are thoroughly checked, monitored and the projects are supervised by BlokBiz.
With the launch of the BlokBiz platform, upcoming projects and Startups will be properly monitored and scam icos will be eradicated.

Thanks a lot! That basically summarises what I think of the project Wink
I need a working tool to figure out what the ICOs are about before joining.
lanangejagat

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:11:20 AM

Interesting, that can be a better way for crowdfunding

BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:58:45 AM

You should make more services. Like consulting the new projects. Probably you already have quite a lot of experience and you'll get even more. The budget planning isn't the only weak point, you know.

Thank you for your comment!

Of course not! That's why BlokBiz inspects the business plan as well and have a video chat interview with the team itself. There is where we can evaluate the viability of the project. A project without any future potential has no right to raise money on our site.
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:02:41 AM

Can XBZ later be used to invest in new ICOs?

Yes, but it's main purpose is to reduce the transaction fees on the BlokBiz website.
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:11:41 AM

How are you going to check that a project is fullfilling it's commitments and it's time to transfer the next portion of funds? It's still possible to be hacked.

BlokBiz will assign a project manager for each and every project that can be listed on our site.
This project manager will be close contact with the company and demands a weekly report. At the end of each stage the company has to prove it's work by showing the results.
The project manager has the responsibility to provide weekly report to the investors as well and opinion about the quality of work so the investors will have a third-party objective opinion about the whole project.
When the project manager publishes the results to the investors they have the opportunity to make comments and additional requests.

If the project can provide a proof of work and show the result within the deadline of the stage they can proceed to the next stage and receive the next installment.

The BlokBiz Team

Viktor.tt

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:09:56 AM

How many projects you can work with at a time?
Druzje

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:10:20 AM

We require 14 different kind of documents at the compliance check. (For more information check the whitepaper) We run the owners and team members through an AML software.
After the documents are provided, BlokBiz inspects them and organizes a meeting with the team (video chat on Skype). It takes about 1-2 hours.
On the meeting there will be an introduction from each team member, and we will ask several questions regarding their project.
From the answers and from the documents that was provided for us we will be able to evalute the viability of the project, the professionalism of the team members.

If they pass on every stage we can start the supervised fundraising and then the project management which is the key part of our methods.

BlokBiz Team

What's the AML software?
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:20:18 AM

One project manager can work with maximum of 3 projects at the same time. We set the limit there to maximize the productivity and attention for each and every project.

BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:20:52 AM

BlokBiz Team

What's the AML software?

It's Siron®.

BlokBiz Team
Atlas Air

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:29:49 PM

Hi! That's all sounds good. But I can't understand what's your token utiity? The projects will use it to get listed? Or the investors?
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:48:25 PM

BlokBiz is a secured and monitored crowdfunding portal. It is an intermediary that combines blockchain technology with the most secure compliance methods used by big commercial banks.
Dima.Lik

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:33:08 PM

Congrats! That's a great concept, I think it will get the community support. And since you are going to charge only 2% of raised funds, many projects will be eager to work with you.
Ponchik34

Activity: 190

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:22:52 PM

Like helping the team to think through and plan the development stages. Sometimes a team has a viable idea but it has to be adjusted or smth
Algrinus

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:28:34 PM

How much time would take a company enrollment?
asdug

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:41:54 PM

If the project team doesn't develop a certain stage from the roadmap it will get more time to do so or the remaining funds will be returned to the investors?
Marat.Saf

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:04:07 AM

Anyway, the ICO market is slowing down, how are you going to attract more funds to your own campaign?
M@$ter Bit

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:16:26 AM

What do you mean the XBZ tokens are refundable? Investors can get 100% of money back?
Pasha.ru

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:51:40 AM

Anyway, the ICO market is slowing down, how are you going to attract more funds to your own campaign?

Actually, it's a good thing that the market is changing. It becomes  more mature and the money balance shifts from teenage investors to more serious ones. It also means that we are totally ready to take a hell lot more serious look at ICOs before investing.
BALUPUM88

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:55:21 AM

Hello! Do you have other communities on Reddit, Telegram etc?
Sashakek

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:08:40 AM

I'd seriously recommend everyone to join the project! It certainly has a strong concept and it's relevant: the compliance check is one of the most important steps in any venture, but it is constantly skipped in the ICO market. So when this will be fixed, the investors will be able to fully digg in to the crypto!
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:25:29 AM

Hi! That's all sounds good. But I can't understand what's your token utiity? The projects will use it to get listed? Or the investors?

We do not take membership fees neither from the investors nor from the companies. We cover out expenses by taking 1% transaction fee from the investors and 2% success fee from the companies. When an investor owns enough XBZ tokens he/she will turn into a premium customer of BlokBiz, thus the transaction fee will reduce to 0,5% and and will get many more privilages on the website.

The BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:30:48 AM

How much time would take a company enrollment?

It depends on how cooperative the company is. If they can provide the necessary documents at once and give sufficient information about the project to us the whole procedure can be done within two weeks.
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:34:12 AM

If the project team doesn't develop a certain stage from the roadmap it will get more time to do so or the remaining funds will be returned to the investors?

There are some unforeseen issues that can happen to any project. If they cannot develop a certain stage by the deadline we will give them a grace period. If they cannot show any progress within the second deadline the investors will get their remaining funds back.

The BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:38:05 AM

What do you mean the XBZ tokens are refundable? Investors can get 100% of money back?

As we the launch of the platform is not dependent on the success of the token sale we offer our investors to get their invested funds back anytime during the sale period. They will get back 95% of the original token price.

BlokBiz Team
Herocrypto

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:25:24 PM

How is the bounty going? Where is the thread link?
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:38:57 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2018, 01:53:41 PM by BlokbizICO

How is the bounty going? Where is the thread link?

1st week of BlokBiz bounty almost gonna end, Week 2 will be started from this Sunday. Feel free to apply in our bounty campaign.

Here You Go:- BLOKBIZ BOUNTY

If you have any queries about a bounty, you may pm or post it on our official bounty thread.

Thanks,

BlokBiz Team
wegip

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:29:21 PM

BlokBiz is a secured and monitored crowdfunding portal. It is an intermediary that combines blockchain technology with the most secure compliance methods used by big commercial banks.

The commercial banks use similar methods?
GTXman

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:36:54 PM

When BlockBiz is going to fully launch?
Che6ir61

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:41:05 PM

Good project, I liked studying details and details, you also suggest you look at the market now curious
RannyGG

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:20:40 PM

One project manager can work with maximum of 3 projects at the same time. We set the limit there to maximize the productivity and attention for each and every project.

BlokBiz Team

That's a reasonable ratio. It would be difficult to keep track of more than 3 projects at a time.
Dmitr.g

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:41:07 PM

There's an aspect I still didn't quite find an answer to. if a project is raising funds via BlockBiz, does it mean that it can't use other platform as well?
1Bullion

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:49:21 PM

I believe this is a great platform for investors to prevent and reduce risks in our crypto community.I consider it my duty to support the team with this idea in order to minimize their risks when choosing a project in which I want to invest with the greatest benefit.

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
deception1359

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:34:26 AM

I've completed Vietnamese translation for ANN+Bounty.

ANN: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=47237.0
BOUNTY: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=47256.0

Please wait for WPP.
wegip

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:40:40 PM

Is there any purchase min at this stage?
BALUPUM88

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:56:24 PM

Found your instagram lately, not many projects have now Wink
Viktor.tt

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:59:52 PM

The team is working well, the many of their youtube videos show that they are taking it seriously and don't hide. I'd only recommend you to make new matching photos for the website!
NICAT.59

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:10:03 PM

I believe this is a great platform for investors to prevent and reduce risks in our crypto community.I consider it my duty to support the team with this idea in order to minimize their risks when choosing a project in which I want to invest with the greatest benefit.

Year, that would be a great long term investment in the market success in general
rozy_cash

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:15:18 PM

Hi! Until when the tokensale goes?
ZazaCash

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:30:55 PM

Great to see your enthusiasm, wish you good luck! It's all very needed now
Kirill1322

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:22:22 PM

There's an aspect I still didn't quite find an answer to. if a project is raising funds via BlockBiz, does it mean that it can't use other platform as well?

I'd like to clarify this aspect as well
Kare.Toll

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:33:42 PM

Where are you from? You have interesting accent in the videos
Bluddefenderman

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:38:29 AM

This project is easily scalable, what are your min/max capacity for the start?
Artem.dump

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:51:07 AM

How can the investors use the XBZ tokens?
Applejack1

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:45:42 AM

How much time an ICO project will need to get an approval an start a crowd funding?

About a few days?
meya

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:46:36 AM

That's really can be smth we all need here. With the ico sector fast development in the past, many investors had bad experiences. It would be better to have a tool to lower the risks
Amhirishese

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:41:00 AM

This is interesting, got to follow the project. If you manage to build a trustfull platform, it's awesome
Silly Dog

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:53:26 AM

what kind of docs the team has to provide to join?
Danil.P

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:44:20 AM

Let's see, I'd like to see the project functioning soon!
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:50:39 AM

They can, but we will recommend the investors to fund the project through BlokBiz so they will be guaranteed that they will get their coins back if something happens to the project.

The BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:53:25 AM

Is there any purchase min at this stage?

Yes, the minimum is 0.2 ETH. Soon we will give the option to purchase with other currencies as well like BTC, BCH, XMR, DASH, NEO, ETC, BNB, ZEC and EUR.

BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:55:53 AM

Hi! Until when the tokensale goes?

Hi there!

The token sale goes until the 1st of January. Until then you can buy the tokens at a very reasonable price. As XBZ is a utility token then can be used to reduce the transaction fees on the BlokBiz site, you can buy them after the token sale as well. Of course at a higher price.

The BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:56:59 AM

Thank you for your question.

We are from Hungary.

The BlokBiz Team
Marat.Saf

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:05:27 AM

The tokensale is live?
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:06:57 AM

In the first month we can efficiently manage maximum of 5 projects. Later on we will expand the team and will be able to manage for but we are no looking for quantity but quality. Less projects, but better statistics is our goal. Imagine a platform that is quite exclusive for the projects. It's hard to be enrolled because of our preliminary methods but it's really worth it because they will gain trust which is priceless. (..and by the way it's free. We don't accept money for the enrollment & project management only success fee as a commission.)

The BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:07:59 AM

The tokensale is live?

Yes, it is.

BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:20:31 AM

How can the investors use the XBZ tokens?

On the BlokBiz website you can use them to reduce the transaction fees when you invest in a project. We are also under negotiation with exchange sites so it will be available for trading by the lastest of January.

BlokBiz Team
Foundico_manager

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:30:52 AM

where i can find some information about your developers team? Sorry, but im not see this in your topic
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:33:11 AM

How much time an ICO project will need to get an approval an start a crowd funding?

About a few days?

Depends on the ICO project itself. It they are cooperative and can provide all the necessary document as soon as possible and available anytime for the interviews in can be done within a week or two. If the application really kicking off we will expand the team to increase our capacities. We are taking the checking and compliance parts very seriously and it takes time for us to do a precise job.

BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:35:49 AM

what kind of docs the team has to provide to join?

Please check page 9 and 10 https://blokbiz.io/assets/whitepaper.pdf

BlokBiz Team
KAZAKOV.TOM

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:25:19 AM

Hello! Any bounty?
braineridze

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:18:56 AM

The team is working well, the many of their youtube videos show that they are taking it seriously and don't hide. I'd only recommend you to make new matching photos for the website!

They have like half of the photos that match, and the guys are definitely in the same office.
Jia Ang

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:37:13 AM

Recommend to join this project now while the bonus is bigger. Once it takes off, there will serious profits, like in any new field. And as far as I know from my research, we don't have such crowdfunding platforms yet.
Borislav12

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:43:36 AM

If I got it right, you're going to return all the raised funds to the investors if a project fails to complete a certain stage?
lanangejagat

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:46:38 PM

wow, these guys are making a great deal. If they really can protect investors from fraud and help the ICO projects to show their credibillity all just for 2% commision - it's amazing!! Even too good to be true Wink

Valya_87

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:55:21 PM

It's Hungary I suppose
NEQATIF

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:00:10 PM

What's the total goal for BlockBiz?
braineridze

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:15:39 PM

Well, we've seen lots of projects on BTT, and only a few of them manage to complete anything. If they had such monitoring system, there would be less of projects, but there will be lots of successful ones.
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:37:50 PM

BlokBiz is an ICO crowdfunding platform that applies all-round compliance and project managing to the enrolled entities.
Sashakek

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:47:56 PM

How can you control the roadmap progress of other projects? And even if they will announce that a stage is completed, how to check its quality?
Jia Ang

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:55:25 PM

if they have only a few team members now, i think it will be enough for them to start with just 1-5 projects.
GTXman

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:10:38 PM

Blockbiz platform will be launch in 2019?
Nick808

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:17:47 PM

a lot of not understood until the end of what they wrote in white paper. what kind of formulas will be used? it can be seen that everything is vague and not the fact that it will turn out. bounty shows that there is no trust to the team yet if there are only a few people in the sig company at the moment. usually in good companies a lot of people are registered and then empty.
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:53:03 PM

If I got it right, you're going to return all the raised funds to the investors if a project fails to complete a certain stage?

If they fail at the beginning to start then yes. If they will fail later at a different stage then only the remaining amount. Our goal is to support them because their success is our success as well.

BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:02:15 PM

We're not really an ICO. The platform is already under development and it will be released independently from the token sale. We're just offering our token XBZ at a very reasonable price at this moment.
Why is it worth to buy it now? Because you will become a premium member on your site which means you will get 50% off from the transaction fees, plus you can get them now with a 1.72x bonus.
1ETH is normally 1889 XBZ but now it's 3250 XBZ!

This offer only lasts until we reach 2000 ETH or the equivalent in other currencies.

BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:05:37 PM

How can you control the roadmap progress of other projects? And even if they will announce that a stage is completed, how to check its quality?

BlokBiz will assign a project manager for each and every project that can be listed on our site.
This project manager will be close contact with the company and demands a weekly report. At the end of each stage the company has to prove it's work by showing the results.
The project manager has the responsibility to provide weekly report to the investors as well and opinion about the quality of work so the investors will have a third-party objective opinion about the whole project.
When the project manager publishes the results to the investors they have the opportunity to make comments and additional requests.

If the project can provide a proof of work and show the result within the deadline of the stage they can proceed to the next stage and receive the next installment.

The BlokBiz Team
RannyGG

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:15:06 PM

Hm, BlockBiz may be like a gem, really valuable
Bit.Sonya

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:15:40 PM

How many investors joined so far?
MishCoin

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:51:31 AM

wish you a great start! Your softcap is totally achievable and the concept is In demand. With a little bit of help and marketing you can make it happen.
Poy.Jon

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:09:41 AM

We're not really an ICO. The platform is already under development and it will be released independently from the token sale. We're just offering our token XBZ at a very reasonable price at this moment.
Why is it worth to buy it now? Because you will become a premium member on your site which means you will get 50% off from the transaction fees, plus you can get them now with a 1.72x bonus.
1ETH is normally 1889 XBZ but now it's 3250 XBZ!

This offer only lasts until we reach 2000 ETH or the equivalent in other currencies.

BlokBiz Team

This is a perfect approach! Once you get started the platform will gain popularity
Algrinus

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:13:18 AM

How much the bonus now??
Timur.brnd

Merit: 3

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:03:40 AM

The project is developing? Can I see any MVP or a proto?
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:38:10 AM

The project is developing? Can I see any MVP or a proto?

In one month we will release our demo. It will be fully functional but for limited number of companies and investors because it will be a testing phase.
We will notify you when it's open and you are welcomed there to look around, leave comments and suggestions.

BlokBiz Team
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:40:48 AM

Why not listed at IcoGuide.com? I am always looking at their rates, so it will be helpful to make decision.
NICAT.59

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:21:04 AM

I suppose there had to be some kind of new crowdfunding system, BlockBiz is an interesting option.
AllyLim

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:02:32 AM

Hello Blokbiz Team!

Your team and project are great!

I saw your post and would like to offer my proposal of partnership.

I represent ICO Service Company called Coins Expert.

Just wanted to let you know that our company has access to large investor information (actual databases) which will help you to reach your hard cap.

All information about it you can find in our brief presentation.

Please, inform me if you're interested.

Thanks for your time!
Viktor.tt

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:23:02 AM

What is the hardcap goal?
Timur.brnd

Merit: 3

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:33:37 PM

Seriously, that's one of the best concepts I've seen lately!
lanangejagat

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:34:00 PM

Need to keep an eye on the Blockbiz development. And since they don't heavily depend on ICO results, we will hear from them a lot in the future.

kolya.inc

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:34:25 PM

How many developers do you have?
Borislav12

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:49:19 PM

The platform development itself doesn't seem too complicated. The main challenge here is to check the projects first.
Ilya.miy

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:10:43 PM

Interesting, more projects should cooperate with this kind of platforms!
Entonio

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:16:14 PM

Can I sign up to add an ICO to your website in advance?
NEQATIF

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:04:14 PM

I  liked watching your "morning coffee" videos, it's a good format. Will you do more of those?
ManesenciLee

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:18:29 PM

Guys, you should make more videos in general! Youtube now is one of the most important marketing tools.
Viktor.tt

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:10:59 AM

The bounty will continue until the end of tokensale?
NEQATIF

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:17:54 AM

The crypto market is rather steady, great time to launch a crowdfunding platform
Kezan2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:33:24 AM

Good luck to you! Year, with the market trends it's gonna be so much in demand!
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:21:14 AM

How many developers do you have?

Right now there are 2 developers working constantly on the platform.

BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:22:13 AM

Can I sign up to add an ICO to your website in advance?

Sure! Just send an email to us to info@blokbiz.com and we will proceed with it.  Smiley

BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:23:40 AM

I  liked watching your "morning coffee" videos, it's a good format. Will you do more of those?

Thank you! Yes we're constantly creating videos to give you more information about the progress of the project.
New video is coming this week.

BlokBiz Team
Egor_F

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:17:46 AM

Is it listed on ICO holder or marketcap?
Poy.Jon

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:24:57 AM

I love the idea that investors should take control over the budget flow, I'm fed up with trusting projects who turn out to be scammy.
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:14:56 PM

Is it listed on ICO holder or marketcap?

Yes! We are listed on ICOholder and other ICO rating and review site. Please check the links below.

https://icoholder.com/en/blokbiz-25409
https://www.icochamps.com/ico/BlokBiz
https://topicolist.com/blokbiz/
Vladimir.eth

Activity: 141

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:17:16 PM

Give me the details, how are you going to build your own business? You will get the budget in parts as well?
Gashakarr

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:17:43 PM

Blockbiz is a controversial concept, but it can work!
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:47:44 PM

Blokbiz has not tweeted in 6 days.  How are participants supposed to meet the bounty requirements if the project itself isn't even tweeting?

Thanks.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
Bluddefenderman

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:08:16 PM

Thank you! Yes we're constantly creating videos to give you more information about the progress of the project.
New video is coming this week.

BlokBiz Team

Waiting for the new one!
Kirill1322

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:12:58 PM

My collegue suggested the project to me, I guess it can grow in the future
Quemal7

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:20:38 PM

I remember a few other projects for crowdfunding, but none of them succeeded yet. The niche is open for blockbiz!
Pasha.ru

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:12:54 PM

Can you remember the names of other projects like this?
Druzje

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:06:27 PM

Good to see that people are making improvements in the ICO industry Wink
Vladik24

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:24:08 PM

We need more projects like this, but of course, the first one is needed the most! When we learn how to create a perfect ICO, the industry will get better in general.
VityalyaVik

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:46:37 AM

For how long a project manager will work with an ICO?
Keyless

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:05:57 AM

For how long a project manager will work with an ICO?
Strange question.
Sure that they will long until the project is launched and the roadmap complete
Kostya.bom

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:09:42 AM

Hi! How is the tokensale going?
catterpillar1

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:24:43 AM

So who will pay the Blockbiz service fees? Only the ICO or the investors as well?
RUslan.U

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:20:29 AM

Good to see that people are making improvements in the ICO industry Wink
And it's better to start the changes now while the industry is relatively young and develops fast.
Egor_F

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:37:26 AM

What's the token price now? The bonus is on?
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:58:33 AM

So who will pay the Blockbiz service fees? Only the ICO or the investors as well?

The companies will pay 2% success fee from the successful token sale and the investors 1% from each investment. By owning our token XBZ will reduce the investors' transaction fees to 0.5%.

The BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:21:48 AM

Dear All,

We've been a bit busy in the past few days but we are glad to announce that thanks to one of our investors we can finish the beta of the BlokBiz Platform way more earlier. In a month you will be able to use our platform! Get ready!  Smiley

The BlokBiz Team
Ilya.miy

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:27:37 AM

do you have a bounty?  Can't see the thread
book.me

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:38:15 AM

You plan to make a new advertising campaign to attract the first clients on the platform?
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:55:42 AM

You plan to make a new advertising campaign to attract the first clients on the platform?

Yes we will. Stay tuned for more detailed information.

BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:56:48 AM

do you have a bounty?  Can't see the thread

Here you go: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5029616.0

BlokBiz Team
Dima.Lik

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:50:11 PM

What's the XBZ token function?
GTXman

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:42:31 PM

My collegue suggested the project to me, I guess it can grow in the future

It sure will! In general the first project in the field will get the most profits, and I don't see any competition for BlockBiz
Ilya.miy

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:04:57 PM

Interesting, really! When the platform launches, the demand will be great.
M@$ter Bit

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:21:12 PM

Actually, it's a trully win-win situation. A project will pay a small fee and get a serious help to portion the budget and make sure they are on schedule.
Danil_k

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:35:37 PM

What's your solution to ensure the funds return to the investors? Say, if a team completes a few stages from the roadmap, but then stops the development and a product is never released. So the team still received some funds, but the investors didn't get the result.
catterpillar1

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:26:16 PM

Is it a lot investors now?
Vladimir.eth

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:26:38 PM

cool! that can be a better way
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:02:40 AM
Merited by Wipro (1)

What's your solution to ensure the funds return to the investors? Say, if a team completes a few stages from the roadmap, but then stops the development and a product is never released. So the team still received some funds, but the investors didn't get the result.

Let me give you an example how it should work out. Let's say a company needs $20.000.000 to develop a project. Imagine that we split the stages into 5 parts. We will provide the funds in rising amounts. For example
1. stage: $500.000
2. Stage: $3.000.000
3. Stage: $4.000.000
4. Stage: $6.000.000
5. Stage: $6.500.000

They must show provable viability, they must appear on exchange sites and they must be at a certain progress in the project where they can start making profit from their activities at the end of the 2. stage. The other stages meant for the future stages of the road map. We won't accept project to appear on our site that have 10+ stages in the next 6 years and they will only start their actual activity when they receive all the money and until then they just 'developing' something that is not tested and not demanded. That's not how a project funding should work.

We've seen banks and other payment institutions developing their own software, buying equipment, licenses, assets, paying their employees and start the operation under $4 million. If that amount was more than sufficient for them, then a start-up company should definitely can start with a lesser amount. Asking for $50.000.000 or $100.000.000 for a project is ridiculous. Especially if they only start to operate once they received all the money.

We will start our demo site within a month. Stay tuned and let's make the ICO market safer together.

The BlokBiz Team
Kezan2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:46:01 AM

have you MVP or something like this?
KAZAKOV.TOM

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:52:55 AM

How are you going to make it??
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:38:11 PM

Guyz! I have a simple question for youse – is now a good time to join Blokbiz? It feels like it is, but I ain't 100% sure yet!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Den.3354

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:00:37 PM

Icredible, really Looking for the launch.
Danil.P

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:00:59 PM

BlockBiz must be very demanded in the future
IRUS.LS

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:01:26 PM

What is the main advantage for the investors? Why not using some existing ICO rating systems?
Marat.Saf

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:24:11 PM

Well, it's way better than any other crowdfunding platform I've seen!
FromSmyrna

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:14:33 PM

So far it's hard to predict anything, but the project can be a major breakthough for the ICO market!

braineridze

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:15:12 PM

Will you add some strictly marketing services?
Golovore[z]

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:16:35 PM

If they can post the projects info on their website telling some ICO is trust worth, it's already huge.
icooker

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:16:58 PM

IDK there are lots of advisors out their, and until I see it functioning, can't be sure
Bluddefenderman

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:29:56 PM

Got to stick around, if the platforms launches anyway, it can be interesting
Oleg.Cheburek

Activity: 178

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:21:11 PM

What's the main reason to portion the budget?
Druzje

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:34:51 AM

The project team should also have some sort of a bonus to stimulate not just a few stages completment, but the whole thing
piknik.ob

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:53:12 AM

The video on the site is cool,  do you plan to make more?
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:05:29 AM

Hi! I really like the aim of this project: it's time to get out the "anarchy" and start to put some rules to the ICO's ecosystem.

Anyway, I was wondering if the documents that you require to the business owners are enough to push out the scammers (they still can steal identities and/or produce fake documents) or they may be just an obstacle for the legal businesses, that, in this case, have to produce a lot of papers?

Thanks!

IRUS.LS

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:37:34 AM

The token calculator on the website doesn't work, can your admon check it?
Vladimir.eth

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:59:00 AM

It's right time to join the project, while there's a 1,72x bonus!
asdug

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:56:21 AM

Good to see that you're thinking about the industry in general, we need to change the investing terms in order to reach a better market situation.
FromSmyrna

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:52:54 PM

What will it look like for an ICO owner to work via BlockBiz platform?

FromSmyrna

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:01:32 PM

I seriously consider cooperating with blockbiz when I start my own project! Do you have any recommendations befor the start?

Druzje

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:10:12 PM

Since they require a ton of documents from the ICOs, it's a hell of a filter to get rid of all the scams! And the remaining projects will be strictly monitored and almos "forced" to become succesful Cheesy
Golovore[z]

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:24:00 PM

It's the right approach! Even a well-intentious team can fail to build a product they announced just for the lack of experience. When you have tons of money, it can be intimidating, so portioning the budget already helps!
Kostya.bom

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:29:45 PM

Thanks guys! Glad that found this
IRUS.LS

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:34:17 PM

When the world is constantly chasing the new investment options, its SO HARD to find the good ones!
Global Progression

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:50:22 PM

Just to be clear, you can only work with established companies/legal entities?
Bluddefenderman

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:54:53 AM

What's the XBZ token price now?
Anton_p

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:53:07 PM

I like the idea of a Consultant AI service, it can be a huge success on it's own.
piknik.ob

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:02:24 PM

Incredible! If it succeeds, you're gonna be rich like forever!
asdug

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:02:50 PM

The platform will be available as a web app or a mobile version as well?
Oleg_93

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:03:13 PM

What is the main difficulties that prevent the projects from their goals besides the scam?
ZazaCash

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:50:19 PM

I can't find the XBZ utility in the WP. How it will be used?
Knockwill

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:05:33 PM

I suppose that  #1 obstacle for the ICO is the lack of experience. Even if the team claims to have a few years of experience in crypto, it doesn't help a lot, sice the market is developing and changing all the time. And the next year it's always completely different from what it used to be.
Point.cash

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:11:47 PM

Where can I see an MVP version?
FromSmyrna

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:28:17 PM

Having XBZ tokens is like joining the speacial investing club!

Elcapsono

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:34:38 PM

Hello! I can't find information about the price of the token. Tell me how much is 1 Blokbiz coin? And how much is the minimum for investment in the project.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Sashakek

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:48:21 AM

The project managers from BlockBiz will work with a project until it completes the whole roadmap? Sometimes it's got a few years plan, it's quite a lot!
Kare.Toll

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:51:23 AM

About the BlokBiz Company Marketplace, there you want to sell the new ideas/concepts? Like, a new business idea that can be purchased and then fulfilled?
woodywoodf

Activity: 234
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:09:26 AM

Really waiting to see the platform in action!
Artem.dump

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:25:32 AM

The main benefit of XBZ token is access to the platform news and advice?
grossmasterk

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:15:57 AM

Do you plan to expand the team after the softcap/hardcap?
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:19:52 AM

Hi! I really like the aim of this project: it's time to get out the "anarchy" and start to put some rules to the ICO's ecosystem.

Anyway, I was wondering if the documents that you require to the business owners are enough to push out the scammers (they still can steal identities and/or produce fake documents) or they may be just an obstacle for the legal businesses, that, in this case, have to produce a lot of papers?

Thanks!

Hello there,

Of course it's not enough to have only the docs. The company docs and the due diligence documents are only to meant to prove that legally the company is valid and existing. It won't prevent the scam activities, but our other methods will like the project management and its components.

BlokBiz Team

BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:24:38 AM

I seriously consider cooperating with blockbiz when I start my own project! Do you have any recommendations befor the start?

Thank you for your interest!

I recommend you to collect all the company documents (Those can be asked from the company's tax advisor) and take a selfie with your ID.
Meanwhile please provide the project's whitepaper, a business plan with a budget plan included.

Basically these documents should be already existing if you're planning to start an ICO.

BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:27:35 AM

Since they require a ton of documents from the ICOs, it's a hell of a filter to get rid of all the scams! And the remaining projects will be strictly monitored and almos "forced" to become succesful Cheesy

Basically the documents are only meant to prove that the company is legally viable and existing. The true 'power' in our arsenal is in the project management that as you just mentioned 'forces' the companies to become successful. Smiley

BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:29:05 AM

By the way, what if the ICO goal isn't reached?

It's not an ICO Smiley We're finishing our project independently from the token sale.

BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:33:52 AM

Hello! I can't find information about the price of the token. Tell me how much is 1 Blokbiz coin? And how much is the minimum for investment in the project.

1 XBZ is 0,00052938 ETH generally but now it is 0,0003077 ETH until 10th of October. The minimum purchase price is 0,2 ETH.

BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:45:04 AM

The project managers from BlockBiz will work with a project until it completes the whole roadmap? Sometimes it's got a few years plan, it's quite a lot!

Yes, but that's the whole point. From the commission BlokBiz receives we will have the capacity to work with the companies until the end of the roadmap.
It's a long term investment for us to manage and support the enrolled companies. Their success is our success as well.

BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:46:57 AM

About the BlokBiz Company Marketplace, there you want to sell the new ideas/concepts? Like, a new business idea that can be purchased and then fulfilled?

Yes, or even existing projects can be there for sale.

BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:48:12 AM

The main benefit of XBZ token is access to the platform news and advice?

It's main benefit that the XBZ owners can transact in our site at a reduced fee.

BlokBiz Team
kolya.inc

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:23:50 AM

with such advice collection it will be easier to navigate the ico market
Jia Ang

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:33:11 AM

Any investor will have access to website or only those who have tokens?
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:59:25 AM

Any investor will have access to website or only those who have tokens?

Anyone can have access to our website but owning XBZ tokens bring benefits to the investors.

BlokBiz Team
Kirill1322

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:26:28 PM

What coins will be traded on your exchange?
Quemal7

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:37:22 PM

BlockBiz can change the investors approach, and we want to see it working Wink
Keyless

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:40:43 PM

The Supporting Platform for Creators and Artists is another great idea of yours! A good project can easily raise additional funds there and the community will appreciate it!
NEQATIF

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:43:20 PM

Who do you call "artists" in this concept?
Keyless

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:43:43 PM

The customer service need to be your priority! How do you plan to do it?
Quemal7

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:09:06 PM

The website visualization is impressive, when the platform will be ready?
Algrinus

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:07:45 AM

Since investors are getting quite lazy to make the research on there own, dealing with a special platform is a comfortable option!
Dima.Lik

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:14:44 AM

I can't see if you will add an investor's account on the platform, so that investors can see in real time what tokens'coins they have, it's value and the projects development stages.
RUslan.U

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:15:07 AM

The tokens of the future projects will be sold only on the Blockbiz platform?
icooker

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:15:29 AM

The exclusive rights to sell the tokens can be harmful for an ICO
Gashakarr

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:12:07 AM

You know, the more I learn about BlockBiz, the more I get to like it!
Knockwill

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:12:29 AM

How about making a lite version of the platform and start working in 2018? Can't wait to see it in action Wink
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:02:05 AM

The tokens of the future projects will be sold only on the Blockbiz platform?

We cannot prevent the sale on other platforms. However, if someone sends funds to the company on a different platform we cannot send the money back to that person if the company fails.

BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:03:33 AM

How about making a lite version of the platform and start working in 2018? Can't wait to see it in action Wink

This is exactly what we are doing right now.  Wink

BlokBiz Team
Diom.click

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:27:01 AM

How are you going to check the team members?
Dima.Lik

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:58:27 PM

Doubt that they have resources for an early launch
Herocrypto

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:08:53 PM

Can't find the tokensale progress, how is it going?
rozy_cash

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:42:42 PM

The community is waiting for the new methods to check if an ICO is fake! Give it to us now )))
KAZAKOV.TOM

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:16:58 PM

What exactly you are going to ask to verify the new projects are worth it and not a scam in disguise?
FromSmyrna

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:06:06 PM

The exclusive rights to sell the tokens can be harmful for an ICO

Nobody's saying it's got to be exclusive

M@$ter Bit

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:10:18 PM

Minimizing the losses will help the investors to concentrate their funds in promissing projects, and the market in general will thrive! The only ones who will miss the old days are the scammers!
Kirill1322

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:52:40 PM

Actually, it's not just the scammers that don't follow the roadmap. Some projects just fail to complete it although they intent to..
Misha.point

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:53:03 PM

I can't see if you will add an investor's account on the platform, so that investors can see in real time what tokens'coins they have, it's value and the projects development stages.

Every major website has an investor's account
I guess they'll make one as well, it will be handy!
Elcapsono

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:10:54 PM

1 XBZ is 0,00052938 ETH generally but now it is 0,0003077 ETH until 10th of October. The minimum purchase price is 0,2 ETH.

BlokBiz Team
The entry threshold is low, so I think you should probably raise the right amount of money. By the way, how many tokens have been sold at the moment?

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:24:52 PM

Do you have large investors or funds that have expressed their desire to buy? How much money is collected in dollars at the moment? As it seems to me, marketing needs to strengthen the rating sites all the same, but they show not very good grades as we would like.
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:31:42 PM

This is a project that reminds me very much of the functional as COMSA. COMSA collected a lot of money, and for a long time there is no development. Of course, I like the idea of your project, and today it is a necessary service. But I hope that you will not be the same as them.
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 02:42:31 AM

BlokBiz, Offering Methods of Preventing Investments in Scam ICOs
https://icoshrimp.com/blokbiz-offering-methods-of-preventing-investments-in-scam-icos/

CryptoStills

Activity: 252

http://www.cryptostills.com

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:33:35 PM

BlokBiz is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

CryptoStills (http://cryptostills.com/)
LaScuderia

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:49:51 PM

BlokBiz is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

I am very pleased that this project continues to develop as it should. The only thing that is not clear at the moment and the information which is not on the site is how much is collected at the moment?
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:53:18 PM

Great project idea. Today it is necessary, due to the large number of not bona fide teams which to create ICO. And this is a big plus for legitimate projects. Legitimate projects that will use your platform will have the particular attention of investors to themselves. Will wait for news about the development.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:07:29 AM

Minimizing the losses will help the investors to concentrate their funds in promissing projects, and the market in general will thrive! The only ones who will miss the old days are the scammers!

Hi M@$ter Bit,

That's exactly what we are aiming for. As what we are doing is not something we are doing only for our OWN sake, but it's something that's actually built for the FUTURE and we are proud to say, we could be the FIRST of the chain, which can begin in future to make the industry BETTER and SAFER!

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:03:02 AM

Actually, it's not just the scammers that don't follow the roadmap. Some projects just fail to complete it although they intent to..

Hi Kirill1322,

We believe beyond these things, it is the EASINESS with which most of these projects are able to get AWAY by wrong doing is what encourages people to randomly come up with things, instead of PROPER plans and methods, which eventually leaves no option but to SCAM even if it's not initially planned!

With our vision, we are aiming to STOP that and only ensure that genuine people are able to move forward to the stage of inviting investors, instead of any random person!

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:08:47 AM

BlokBiz Team
The entry threshold is low, so I think you should probably raise the right amount of money. By the way, how many tokens have been sold at the moment?

Do you have large investors or funds that have expressed their desire to buy? How much money is collected in dollars at the moment? As it seems to me, marketing needs to strengthen the rating sites all the same, but they show not very good grades as we would like.

Dear Elcapsono and Kasperiko,

This is the biggest worry we have with investors of this modern age, and the reason why we came out with the thing called "Blokbiz", IF we put a "RANDOM" but attractive number of sells made, does it make the project look "Good", it indeed does! And that's what we are wrong at! We shouldn't judge these things JUST by numbers. If a project is not genuine, then it will EVENTUALLY flop, regardless of anything else.

It's too easy to put down high numbers, because there are pretty much no major justification REQUIRED for it. However, we are strictly against these tactics of making people excited falsely!

We want each of you guys reading, to be excited about Blokbiz in GENERAL, we don't want you to be EXCITED because we collected "XXX" amount, as that's not how genuine project is meant to be!

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:17:14 AM

This is a project that reminds me very much of the functional as COMSA. COMSA collected a lot of money, and for a long time there is no development. Of course, I like the idea of your project, and today it is a necessary service. But I hope that you will not be the same as them.

Hi Dimosscolorist,

We are not exactly sure about COMSA or the similarities, but whatever it maybe, we do not aim to collect A LOT OF MONEY! We aim to collect A LOT of RESPECT and REPUTATION! We have already mentioned and will put this again, we don't aim for massive steps, we believe in going in reachable steps instead of trying to do something EXTRA-ORDINARY or SPECIAL, when just doing the right thing is all what required!

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:25:06 AM

BlokBiz, Offering Methods of Preventing Investments in Scam ICOs
https://icoshrimp.com/blokbiz-offering-methods-of-preventing-investments-in-scam-icos/
The BlokBiz team have made amazing initiatives (simply based on their original ideas, from which the project might be further developed) to help crypto investors, in particular new investors, to reduce the risk of being scammed by scam ICO projects.

Hi hd49728 and egetrorx,

We are grateful to you guys for highlighting those articles. We certainly have a kind of idea that was not previously tried or thought, but just because we are unique is not ENOUGH! Our aim is to be someone who can be the GAME changer, and play the role for betterment of the whole industry, and we can proudly say that we are moving towards the right direction!

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:26:23 PM

Great project idea. Today it is necessary, due to the large number of not bona fide teams which to create ICO. And this is a big plus for legitimate projects. Legitimate projects that will use your platform will have the particular attention of investors to themselves. Will wait for news about the development.

The biggest reason BlokBiz is created is for giving public the relief! Our aim is not just taking BlokBiz to the top, but also to make a difference in the industry, where it’s becoming habit to cheat/scam the public, who themselves are to be blamed somewhat for trusting anything and everything.

So, that’s where we really want to make a difference, and make people raise their standard of expectations!

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
Freddy11

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:00:11 PM

I am a long term investor seeking for a viable crowdfunding platform to invest my hard earned money. I got to find out about your project through one of my friends.  Having gone through your website, I believe your project is bound to succeed. I want to really understand what are the unique features of the BlokBiz Platform?
Andrew Parker

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:25:39 PM

I love your project. It's a nice concept compared to other crowdfunding platforms. My intention is to become an investor on your platform. Therefore, I want to know what your company’s long term goals or visions are. I need your response as soon as possible.
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:51:35 PM

I am a long term investor seeking for a viable crowdfunding platform to invest my hard earned money. I got to find out about your project through one of my friends.  Having gone through your website, I believe your project is bound to succeed. I want to really understand what are the unique features of the BlokBiz Platform?

Please be aware that we are a crowdfunding platform designed to finance and support only viable ICOs. The following are some of our unique features that may interest you:

*  We have a dedicated project manager who will keep tabs with the members of the company and will also inform investors the level of progress achieved.
*  All the ICOs listed on our platform have been duly verified to determine the viability of the project. BlokBiz will ensure that each staff member of prospective companies is interviewed in order to rate their expertise level.

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:55:49 PM

I love your project. It's a nice concept compared to other crowdfunding platforms. My intention is to become an investor on your platform. Therefore, I want to know what your company’s long term goals or visions are. I need your response as soon as possible.

Our long term goal is to ensure that the operations of fraudulent ICOs that promise potential investors bogus return on investment are completely nip in the bud. Hence, we deploy the use of smart-contracts for any ERC20-related transactions on their platform.

Any ICO intending to advertise on the Blokbiz platform is subjected to rigorous verification exercise with a view preventing ICO markers to defraud unsuspecting members of the public. Once again, we appreciate your interest in our project

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
Mehr Sher

Activity: 206

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:51:57 PM

With so many investment's opportunities out there, it's hard to add anything else in my portfolio, so adding anything new certainly requires great confidence and just can't be worked out WITHOUT it. I too have question of finding out the procedures or process of list an ICO on your platform.
FutureICOs

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:58:58 PM

Interesting questions, I will love to hear what the response is, as there is a lot of inefficiency in the current Crowdfunding market, so waiting to hear what this platform is doing differently to solve these inherent challenges.......
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:40:35 PM

I wouldn't mind investing few bucks in your crowdfunding project. I discussed with my brother who happens to be a crypto enthusiast.

He did advise me to ask this all important question. What methods or procedures do you have in place to build trust on your platform?

BlokBiz uses the following methods to put the cryptomarket on a more trusted road:

*   Companies are monitored by our compliance department. Compliance experts are reviewing the projects’ goals, Cash Flow Projections, history of all owners, organizational chart till the Holding, Bank Reference from company and owners. etc.

*   If the funded companies do not collect the set amount of Ethereum within the deadline, they do not proceed with the project, or either in any contradiction or suspicion of fraud is noticed, investors will get their Ethereum back.

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:12:30 PM

With so many investment's opportunities out there, it's hard to add anything else in my portfolio, so adding anything new certainly requires great confidence and just can't be worked out WITHOUT it. I too have question of finding out the procedures or process of list an ICO on your platform.

Thank you for your question and interest in our project. We are a crowdfunding project designed to support and finance ICOs. Here is how to get enlisted on our platform:

1.   Companies with a project enrolls for ICO funding on our webpage
2.   Uploads all the necessary due diligence documents, roadmap stages, budget
plan, etc.
3.   Compliance department receives the documents. Starts to review them.
4.   If it’s OK. A project manager is assigned to the project. The project manager interviews the company members, scores the project’s viability, the professionalism of the members, and the goals of the project.
5.   If the company passes the interview their portfolio will appear on the website.

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
Mehr Sher

Activity: 206

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:28:11 PM

Cool, thanks for such detailed answers…. Wish you luck with the project!
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:30:04 PM

Interesting questions, I will love to hear what the response is, as there is a lot of inefficiency in the current Crowdfunding market, so waiting to hear what this platform is doing differently to solve these inherent challenges.......

The above questions are already answered. We agree with you that there are a lot of irregularities inherent in the crowdfunding market. We are a crowdfunding blockchain company meant to support and finance ICOs. In its historical development, BlokBiz has been identifying and successfully solving inefficiencies in the crowdfunding markets by creating innovative and convenient financing solutions.

By applying blockchain technology, our Token is BlokBiz's answer to solving the lack of support and financing for the crowdfunding economy. You can visit our website for more information about our Token. https://www.blokbiz.io

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
Rightchoice

Activity: 347

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:36:20 PM

I have heard a lot of fuss about crypto crowdfunding platforms and all the benefits inherent in it. However, I want you to tell me what I stand to benefit if I invest on your platform. Also, I want to you to educate me on what the BlokBiz Platform is all about.
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:53:37 PM

Cool, thanks for such detailed answers…. Wish you luck with the project!

Most welcome. If you got any other questions, feel free to ask.
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:00:03 PM

I have heard a lot of fuss about crypto crowdfunding platforms and all the benefits inherent in it. However, I want you to tell me what I stand to benefit if I invest on your platform. Also, I want to you to educate me on what the BlokBiz Platform is all about.

BlokBiz platform is designed for supporting and financing viable ICO (Initial Coin Offering) projects. BlokBiz was developed to cater for those investors, whether professional or newbie, seeking a viable platform to invest in the ICO space.

The following are the benefits of using our BlokBiz platform:

●    Investors on the Blokbiz platform are sure of investing in a fully-verified and fully-monitored ICO project
●    All projects listed on the Blokbiz platform are monitored by our compliance department
●    Investors on the Blokbiz platform are guaranteed high returns on investment.
●    Our team monitors the cryptocurrency market on a 24/7 basis.

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
Hung Yu So

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:00:41 AM

Do you guys have Bounty program?

Also, I like to know as user on your platform, what step by step procedures I need to follow when I am ready to fund any project listed on your website.
FantasyGold

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:07:44 AM

Very interesting and type of project that perhaps can interest everyone! I want to know the mechanism you have in place to manage the inherent risk in the cryptocurrency crowdfunding process?
Danumsigwasan

Activity: 253
Merit: 13

I am from Forex world.

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 05:30:13 AM

I have over 10 years experience in the crypto and crowdfunding world. Several times, I have had my fingers burnt due to price fluctuation.

Currently, I am being careful before I invest in a platform. My question is, what is the assurance that the price of your token won't fluctuate after investing my money?
Tatsiana07

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:09:41 PM

I have over 10 years experience in the crypto and crowdfunding world. Several times, I have had my fingers burnt due to price fluctuation.

Currently, I am being careful before I invest in a platform. My question is, what is the assurance that the price of your token won't fluctuate after investing my money?
No one will give a guarantee. Thanks to the facts and documents of a specific project, you yourself must draw conclusions about the project.

HelgaJ

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:12:46 PM

Perhaps this is a very interesting project, but unfortunately, the ICO industry is dying at the moment. Now it is very difficult to find good projects for investment.

BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:06:01 PM

Do you guys have Bounty program?

Also, I like to know as user on your platform, what step by step procedures I need to follow when I am ready to fund any project listed on your website.

We already have the Bounty running since last 2 months. You can check the details from here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5029616.msg45740044#msg45740044

As per rest of your question - Here is how to fund a project on our platform:

1.   You can invest in any company listed within the BlokBiz platform after a quick registration. After the investment has been done, the company’s tokens will appear in your wallet automatically.
2.   A project manager will approve the transfer of the funded amounts. It will be transferred to the company’s wallet in installments based on the attached budget plan.
3.   The whole point of pay-out in installments is that if the company is not proceeding properly, or stops completely or there are any suspicious activities, BlokBiz will transfer back the remaining invested funds to the investors.

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:18:01 PM

Very interesting and type of project that perhaps can interest everyone! I want to know the mechanism you have in place to manage the inherent risk in the cryptocurrency crowdfunding process?

We are a crowdfunding company designed to support and finance ICOs. Cryptocurrency crowdfunding is a viable project you can invest in. Successful crowdfunding depend heavily on factors over which we have little or no control. With a product this new, market volatility is inevitable. Nevertheless, we are confident that our knowledge and experience enables us to minimize these risks and maximize the efficiency of the lending platform over their effective lifespan.

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
Joseph R. Cord

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:22:51 PM

I really have great interest in this project, but I always fear one thing. Last time I invested in a similar project my identity was compromised. Fraudsters contacted me promising me bogus rewards. Now, for me to be sure that I am dealing with a trustworthy platform, how do you manage the personal information of your clients and other users of your platform?
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:34:04 PM

No one will give a guarantee. Thanks to the facts and documents of a specific project, you yourself must draw conclusions about the project.

Thanks for your views. That is exactly what we have mentioned already. We do realize that people have concerns with their funds and investment, which is right as well. However, these things can't be guaranteed, as we already wrote above. But what we have should be ENOUGH to give us a chance!

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:08:15 PM

Perhaps this is a very interesting project, but unfortunately, the ICO industry is dying at the moment. Now it is very difficult to find good projects for investment.

We do realize that we have come up in time when people are struggling and have serious fears, not just with ICO investments but even with major and established options. However, we completely believe that the industry is moving towards BETTER zone, which obviously is not visible due to the MASSIVE price fall, but in behind the scene, the industry WILL rise and will rise rapidly.

As per this project, it's very precious, and we have NOT developed it so to make it succeed straight away. We are willing to put in and reach to the vision for which we have created it for. And we are sure, it will not just be a great investment itself, but will open opportunities to even MORE investments!

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
FutureICOs

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:31:42 PM

I just saw Multicurrency payment available now. Is that true? If so then that is really cool news!!
Andrew Parker

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:47:22 PM

I am not an expert investor in the crowdfunding or crypto ecosystem, so I need to know few things about this. I have already went through Whitepaper and website, but still want to ask few something. I saw somewhere that your project makes use of ERC 20. I would like you to provide me with the reason(s) why your company settled for ERC 20.
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:22:38 PM

I just saw Multicurrency payment available now. Is that true? If so then that is really cool news!!

It is very much true. You can check here https://twitter.com/i/status/1062061675635990540

If you have any other question, please let us know.

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:43:10 PM

I am not an expert investor in the crowdfunding or crypto ecosystem, so I need to know few things about this. I have already went through Whitepaper and website, but still want to ask few something. I saw somewhere that your project makes use of ERC 20. I would like you to provide me with the reason(s) why your company settled for ERC 20.

As mentioned before we are a crowfunding platform, whose goal is to support and finance ICOs. We make use of ERC20 because it is type of a protocol whom you can create new tokens on the Ethereum blockchain. Ethereum offers an open-source standardized system, which can help the integration of several currencies and they use a standard set of rules and guidelines, including support smart contract.

Despite the fact that there are more opportunities to decide which standard is the appropriate for us, we have chosen the Ethereum system because of its multi-purpose program and it has got a standard prescript. We hope our response has helped you.

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:28:34 PM

The Project looks cool. I took out time from my busy schedule to peruse your website and white paper. So, wanted to find out more. I want to find out the exact fees that your platform normally charge users. I am weighing lots of options on the market, so please I need specifics. Regards
Uritron

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:22:16 PM

Well, I don't prefer fun stuff. I am a business minded person and I want to raise funds from your platform to expand my business scope. So, I like to know what targets do you have on the table?
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:41:05 PM

The Project looks cool. I took out time from my busy schedule to peruse your website and white paper. So, wanted to find out more. I want to find out the exact fees that your platform normally charge users. I am weighing lots of options on the market, so please I need specifics. Regards

Our commission will be 2% from companies from the goal amount of Ethereum as a service fee (for example, if their goal is 5.000 ETH -> our fee is 100 ETH) + 1% of the total supply of the company’s tokens. The tokens will be only used for our exchange site as our stock to serve our customers as efficiently as possible.

In addition, we demand 1% transaction fee from the investors after every transaction. If an investor keeps certain amount of our tokens in his/her BlokBiz wallet, the transaction fee will be reduced to 0.5%. Hope the analysis helps.

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
Candycrush1129

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:47:24 PM

I have been a crypto investor for some time now. I My concern is that there are lots of Tokens on the blockchain. This list is not exhaustive. I would like to find out what your project’s token (XBZ) stands for and what it tends to achieve.
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:57:39 PM

Well, I don't prefer fun stuff. I am a business minded person and I want to raise funds from your platform to expand my business scope. So, I like to know what targets do you have on the table?

As we have mentioned this before, we are crowdfunding company designed to support and finance ICOs. Our intention is to provide online fundraising opportunities around the globe for small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs).

We will target PR efforts to sustainable businesses in emerging economies. By offering multiple methods for raising capital, we hope to find a fit for most businesses and organizations, looking for either donors or investors and offering either rewards or securities.

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:04:15 PM

I have been a crypto investor for some time now. I My concern is that there are lots of Tokens on the blockchain. This list is not exhaustive. I would like to find out what your project’s token (XBZ) stands for and what it tends to achieve.

The purpose of issuing and offering our own token (XBZ) to the investors consists of two parts. Firstly, it accelerates the development procedures of the project, thus it can start its operation earlier. Secondly, owning XBZ tokens will reduce the token owner’s transaction fees on the BlokBiz platform.

Investors have the opportunity to get these tokens at a very reasonable price during the pre-sale and the soft cap period, but the tokens will be available during the operation of BlokBiz Platform at a higher price.

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
Pook-sapot

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:08:14 AM

I know a lot of projects like yours who claim to sell bogus amount of token during the initial token offering (ITO). I really do not have time to peruse the length and breathe of your whitepaper, so explain me about the quantity of Tokens you are putting up for sale.
Hung Yu So

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:13:38 AM

I really find the project great, particularly the verification of ICOs before listing on your platform. However, my concern is; I have seen several crowdfunding platforms on the blockchain, I want you to tell me what support measures your platform have in place for users.
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:19:58 PM

I know a lot of projects like yours who claim to sell bogus amount of token during the initial token offering (ITO). I really do not have time to peruse the length and breathe of your whitepaper, so explain me about the quantity of Tokens you are putting up for sale.

We are a crowdfunding company whose focus is to support and finance ICOs. We intend putting up a total supply of 100,000,000 XBZ. Pre-Sale goal: 2.000 ETH – 1,72xbonus 6.5M token 3250XBZ/eth. Soft-cap goal: 15.000 ETH – 1,23x bonus 35M token2333XBZ/eth. Hard-Cap goal: 23.000 ETH token 1891XBZ/eth. Check our website for more information. https://www.blokbiz.io

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:27:48 PM

I really find the project great, particularly the verification of ICOs before listing on your platform. However, my concern is; I have seen several crowdfunding platforms on the blockchain, I want you to tell me what support measures your platform have in place for users.

BlokBiz provides a 12/7 customer service at the initial stage of a project and will later extend the timing to 24/7 basis. BlokBiz plans to make the platform a multilingual platform. In addition, the company will incorporate an automatic chatbox which will be used to provide a fast response to customers’ queries. Visit our website or read our whitepaper for more information

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
FutureICOs

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:20:02 AM

Over the years, I have seen so many crowdfunding crypto platform featuring expert-level team members in a bid to deceive unsuspecting members of the public. Meanwhile, these professionals are actually not on their team. To this end, I want you to tell me a little bit about the team that makes up the BlokBiz project.
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:37:59 PM

Over the years, I have seen so many crowdfunding crypto platform featuring expert-level team members in a bid to deceive unsuspecting members of the public. Meanwhile, these professionals are actually not on their team. To this end, I want you to tell me a little bit about the team that makes up the BlokBiz project.

Our team is certified and experienced in architecting and developing both crowdfunding platforms, and also in blockchain theory and development. We have engineers in our employ that have built numerous small to large scale applications in Hyperledger Fabric and Ethereum, in addition to Penetration Testing and Cybersecurity. We have experience with ICO ERC20 token launch platforms for clients, and are bringing that knowledge to this project. For full team listings, please see our Whitepaper or visit our website.

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
Jaxon18

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:43:11 PM

I am already part of the Bounty Campaign, I must say that amongst the many projects here, this is my favorite and one that I truly believe that will reach very far! I really wish great luck to the whole team!
Musoni Yannick

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:46:23 PM

A really lovely ICO this! I love comparing and after doing so, this looks to be standing very tall.... I don't know IF I will invest on this or not, but I must say that there is a lot to like about this IF you are an investor.
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:52:31 PM

I am already part of the Bounty Campaign, I must say that amongst the many projects here, this is my favorite and one that I truly believe that will reach very far! I really wish great luck to the whole team!

Thanks for the kind words. The whole idea of Blokbiz is to make a better and safer environment for investments, especially beginners. If we manage to succeed even 10% in our plans, it will bring a major change to this industry!

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:12:23 PM

A really lovely ICO this! I love comparing and after doing so, this looks to be standing very tall.... I don't know IF I will invest on this or not, but I must say that there is a lot to like about this IF you are an investor.

We have completely based ourself around the views of an investor. We realize how tough it is for a normal person to come and be successful. Therefore, not only we have created Blokbiz to help with Safer and Better Crypto Investment, but also to be a great option our self!

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
FutureICOs

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:19:52 AM

Our team is certified and experienced in architecting and developing both crowdfunding platforms, and also in blockchain theory and development. We have engineers in our employ that have built numerous small to large scale applications in Hyperledger Fabric and Ethereum, in addition to Penetration Testing and Cybersecurity. We have experience with ICO ERC20 token launch platforms for clients, and are bringing that knowledge to this project. For full team listings, please see our Whitepaper or visit our website.

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team

Thank you so much for explanation about your team. I have one more question now. I want to find out the exact Exchanges I can buy your token. There are a lot of Exchanges on the market, so please I need specifics.
BlokbizICO (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:27:38 AM

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team

Thank you so much for explanation about your team. I have one more question now. I want to find out the exact Exchanges I can buy your token. There are a lot of Exchanges on the market, so please I need specifics.

We believe in our funded ICOs and we know that the real success is when a token or coin goes to the exchange market. In order to accelerate this progress we will establish our own exchange site. All the ICOs will appear on it that were funded on BlokBiz Platform. Development of the project starts after the Hard Cap period in the third quarter of 2019.

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
Tatsiana07

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:13:53 PM

Hello. Please tell me if the bounty company ended?

Tatsiana07

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:33:30 AM

Hello! How are you doing with exchangers? Maybe someone will answer. Thanks!

mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 12:18:43 PM

Thanks for the kind words. The whole idea of Blokbiz is to make a better and safer environment for investments, especially beginners. If we manage to succeed even 10% in our plans, it will bring a major change to this industry!

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team

Does that mean you will significantly reduce the potential return on investment for beginners? How would you otherwise improve the risk-return ratio? If an investment is safe, it just doesn't pay you as much. That's a fact.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:41:59 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2019, 03:35:43 PM by ivanovmoscow

Is there any news from this project? Already a very long time ago, ico ended but where the exchanges? Nothing as see until now. What's happening???
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: