Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:19:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LAUNCH][POW][MN] Easynodecoin (ENCO) - Masternode & Mining Solutions  (Read 25097 times)
EasyNode Coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:22:09 PM

wow, really cool you are not just copying/following what others are already offering! price is one thing and being the cheapest in the market is really good but not the only thing that counts, services you are offering are good and i think if you can provide the API it could have a huge potential

I joined the project early and i have no regret, im making use of the platform since a couple of days and seems to be working like it should and since they have some more things in store it seems that this coin has an actual chance of surviving this bear market.

If they keep on developing and working towards the API in the end it gets really interesting as everyone can make use of it their own.

We appreciate your support and comments about our work! You are right, we're not just copying others in the market but we differentiate ourselves by offering a more complete solution beyond a masternode hosting platform while being cheaper then the rest. We are continuously developing and improving it even more, yesterday we also added a new coin 'cardbuyers' to our platform on request of the community!

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EasyNode Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:21:40 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2018, 04:15:17 PM by EasyNode Coin

This coin has been added on channels New Coins / CryptoTeam
https://t.me/cryptoteam_newcoins
https://discord.gg/zuRfphS
On discord you can: vote for coins, see raiting coins, see new exchanges for coins.
In future: analytics for new coins, new airdrops, new POS, new MN, setup for mining and others.

Thanks for adding ENCO to your channels!
EasyNode Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:00:59 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2018, 04:15:40 PM by EasyNode Coin

Over the weekend we added two new coins to the ENCO platform on community request, we have added CardBuyers Coin & Logis Coin to our masternode hosting solution!

We appreciate the communities opinion, feel free to join our Discord http://bit.ly/ENCDISCORD and make a suggestion for adding a coin to our platform!
tipmebits

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:29:38 AM

What is the point of difference of this coin?
Is it just another masternode hosting coin?
Looks like a copy of GIN -> GTM -> this coin... no difference.
EasyNode Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:38:20 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2018, 04:16:09 PM by EasyNode Coin

What is the point of difference of this coin?
Is it just another masternode hosting coin?
Looks like a copy of GIN -> GTM -> this coin... no difference.

Thanks for your question! GIN/GTM are platforms with only a masternode hosting service, ENCO differs as we offer more then 'just' a hosting service. Our masternode hosting service is one of the three services we will be offering, this part of ENCO is a showcase of our technology and a "stage" in between.

We intend to offer three products we are developing which are: 1. MN hosting, 2. Shared MN hosting & 3. ASIC mining control. These services are brought together into one API.
Our API gives people the ability to offer / use all these services on their own at very low costs, we only charge a small fee for using our API.
EasyNode Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:31:23 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2018, 04:16:25 PM by EasyNode Coin

Our first big announcement ! Our preferred exchange of choice CryptoBridge has approved the listing process and we made the payment.

Expect ENCO to be listed soon at CryptoBridge, we will list under ENCO (instead of ENC ticker)
freezlisca

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:03:07 PM

Our first big announcement ! Our preferred exchange of choice CryptoBridge has approved the listing process and we made the payment.

Expect ENC to be listed soon at CryptoBridge, we will list under ENCO (instead of ENC ticker)

great work, good to see the progress and an exchange is realized! do you have any idea how long it takes before Easynodecoin is on the exchange, i mean live?
EasyNode Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:38:45 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2018, 04:16:55 PM by EasyNode Coin

Expect ENC to be listed soon at CryptoBridge, we will list under ENCO (instead of ENC ticker)

great work, good to see the progress and an exchange is realized! do you have any idea how long it takes before Easynodecoin is on the exchange, i mean live?

Thank you for your compliments on the progress and being listed on CryptoBridge. As the process got approved it normally takes ~ 1.5/2 weeks to go live. The devs of CryptoBridge try to speed up the process but can't make any promises so we would like to ask for some patience and as soon as ENCO is live we will announce it to the public directly.

EasyNode Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:44:06 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2018, 04:17:08 PM by EasyNode Coin

After the great news that we got approved by CryptoBridge it's time for a small challenge !

We need you for that, together we can easily achieve this.  
This challenge will help to make people more aware about Easynodecoin and of course it will also bring some advantages for you.

Easynodecoin will create 25  "early supporter" accounts, these accounts have privileges which normal accounts don't have.

To sum up some of the advantages ;

- 10% lifetime hosting discount
- Free text and phone alerting lifetime
- Special Discord status
- Access to features & products which are in development

Getting an early supporter account is easy and anyone can acquire one by inviting and letting 20 people join on our Discord server.
After this you need to leave your honest, feedback / response about our product on our Bitcointalk thread and we will take care of your account.

Having a strong community is one of the important pillars of achieving a successful project we believe.
Let's execute this together !

When you have successfully completed this challenge please contact the ENCO developers on our Discord http://bit.ly/ENCDISCORD
EasyNode Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:47:37 PM

Do we have any idea when this actually goes live for trading on cryptobridge yet? Or is that something that is still being worked out?

Our listing got confirmed by CryptoBridge on Sept 18th, it usually takes about 1.5/2 weeks to go live. They are trying to speed up the process but they are really busy so they could not make any promises.

Once trading goes live we will announce it to the public directly!
KnightRiderus

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:50:00 PM

Do we have any idea when this actually goes live for trading on cryptobridge yet? Or is that something that is still being worked out?

Our listing got confirmed by CryptoBridge on Sept 18th, it usually takes about 1.5/2 weeks to go live. They are trying to speed up the process but they are really busy so they could not make any promises.

Once trading goes live we will announce it to the public directly!

we will wait for many interesting how everything goes. the project on the background of other similar projects looks very good and with a normal approach to the business can give all its investors a good profit. im hoping you will succeed as you plan.
fey2indi

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 03:15:52 PM

EASYNODE HAS BEEN ADDED
https://809pool.net
Code:
-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://809pool.net:45531 -u Your Wallet Address -p c=ENC
· No need for registration · Payout every 2 hours · 0.5% Fee ·
Discord support: https://discord.gg/WJcD3pD

chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:29:48 AM

SCAM with Masternode, Masternode + SCAM what can be better, nothing else, go further. Good Luck!
Nodeasy

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:37:45 AM

sounds good, like another GIN coin?
EasyNode Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:17:41 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2018, 04:17:45 PM by EasyNode Coin

sounds good, like another GIN coin?

Thanks for your interest! Even though there are similarities with GIN we differentiate ourselves from our competition by being a more complete solution and offer multiple services which they do not offer.

ENCO differs as we offer more then 'just' a hosting service. Our masternode hosting service is one of the three services we will be offering, this part of ENCO is a showcase of our technology and a "stage" in between.

We intend to offer three products we are developing which are: 1. MN hosting, 2. shared MN hosting & 3. ASIC mining control. These services are brought together into one api. Our API gives people the ability to offer / use all these services on their own at very low costs, we only charge a small fee for using our api.
goosjackson

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:45:26 PM

This coin is gooood  Cool!! Devs are active and they actually listen to the community by adding requested coins. Keep up and we go moon in some time I'm convinced
Lyra2z

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 05:33:40 AM

LYRA2Z.COM

--- ENC ---

Code:
-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://pool.lyra2z.com:4568 -u <WALLET> -p c=ENC

Low fee 0.5%. Payouts every 2hrs.

Happymining!

Come and join us!

Discord:  https://discord.gg/ZptyqeH
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lyra2z
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/AWLiBgs9lYlFt1WSPIBvkg

worktoolstalk

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:40:47 PM

I mentioned earlier that I joined the project since the beginning and I'm still very pleased with how the platform works. I have a couple of nodes running there now and I think it's way easier to manage my nodes, I haven't had any errors up until now and I'm confident that if there is one I'll get informed by the alert system.

Hope you can add a few more coins to the platform because I want to switch them over as well, it doesn't cost much more and I'm secure that everything is running smooth like it should.

Looking forward to see more updates Cheesy
EasyNode Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:04:14 AM

We are very pleased by your positive feedback about our platform! We are continuously developing our services, besides adding new coins to our platform we are also very busy with the development of integrating the shared masternode service.

Stay tuned for more updates, our listing on CryptoBridge is also about to go live!
Ryuh

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:45:18 PM

Platform looks sleek and works well.
Creating a masternode is a piece of cake.
I'm using it for one of my masternodes and so far no problems at all.
Good job!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: