Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:36:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to day trade? How to make more BTC? How to use the depth chart?  (Read 114 times)
DanTalksCrypto (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:20:19 PM

Those were my questions when I first started. I don't like pump n dump groups. I just wanted someone to teach me something that would help me - and that I saw made sense.

Then I discovered depth chart analysis to view short-term sentiment and momentum, and then trade off it. I am now making 1-2% consistently on the majority of my trades, getting in and out quickly. That's the name of the game! Using only coins with big volume and order books to avoid whale manipulation.

The discord community I joined is growing and has some great people there. I implore you to check it out for yourself. I spent a little while in the free channel in the group and learnt some interesting tricks and earned a decent amount. It has 3 free charts daily (every 8 hours). Every second Friday (FIREPIT FRIDAY) it is free for all -the 24/7 analysis on multiple coins is open to all.

Check it out - even if just to grab all that Friday action: Join Voodoo Crypto Discord

Any questions, let me know!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: