Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:03:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GLT] ⭐️ Galatium ⚡️ Masternodes ⚡️ Fast & Secure ⭐️[Pre-Sale][Bounties]✅  (Read 227136 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:02:49 PM

I find that your project is well-prepared and all of your materials have been carefully organized. Well, it's too early to confirm anything but I believe that your project will get success.
I would like to promote your project with the Vietnamese community by reserving your ANN translation if you really need.
My portfolio: https://drive.google.com/open?id=12ycIWnAOvlUI6s0rtCFZgDO1XEEINRbb
Regards
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:27:38 PM

the total supply is very small, and the price is presale quite expensive, are you sure by opening the price at the presale, I wonder, at what price do you open at the time of the sale?
galatium.org (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:23:09 PM

Sorry for the late response.  We got outage but everything is great now!

We has been moving to the PoS phase successfully.

Don't forget to stake your hard-earned GLT to earn more GLT and help the network running more stable!

More details at #💰staking in our Discord channel. Stay tuned guys because the first exchange is coming!
galatium.org (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:45:56 PM

the total supply is very small, and the price is presale quite expensive, are you sure by opening the price at the presale, I wonder, at what price do you open at the time of the sale?

Hi, after doing a lot of researches, we believe that the sale price, the ROI and the stabilize of the coin are perfectly fine Smiley
lightexcoin

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:58:06 PM

Supper low Premine Smiley) is it true?
galatium.org (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:27:26 PM

Hi,

0.297%

After the presale, the dev team will hold only 0.06% and will not use till block #50000. If this is not super low premine, which is? Smiley
Sonanh1234

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:33:42 PM

Hi,

0.297%

After the presale, the dev team will hold only 0.06% and will not use till block #50000. If this is not super low premine, which is? Smiley

i dont believe,  your team can not do everything without profit
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:45:21 PM

Although some questions that should be answered regarding the premine and the price of GLT! Dev's been thoughtful and I'm looking forward to those efforts! Normally, currencies like these are abandoned quickly, otherwise Galatium is different and quickly seeks real applications.
Sonanh1234

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:06:45 PM

Although some questions that should be answered regarding the premine and the price of GLT! Dev's been thoughtful and I'm looking forward to those efforts! Normally, currencies like these are abandoned quickly, otherwise Galatium is different and quickly seeks real applications.
you are righht
galatium.org (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:43:23 PM

Hi,

0.297%

i dont believe,  your team can not do everything without profit

You are right. Everyone does something because of profit. And we want to aim for the mutual benefit for a sustainable value.
galatium.org (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:50:47 PM

I find that your project is well-prepared and all of your materials have been carefully organized. Well, it's too early to confirm anything but I believe that your project will get success.
I would like to promote your project with the Vietnamese community by reserving your ANN translation if you really need.
My portfolio: https://drive.google.com/open?id=12ycIWnAOvlUI6s0rtCFZgDO1XEEINRbb
Regards

Thank you very much. Looking forward to work with you Smiley
galatium.org (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:04:36 PM

Great project,i am interesting this project,it seem can pow first 720 blocks,now the is at 529 blocks,i'd better mining it asap,hope the coins will be better and better.

The last PoW block is coming. Hopefully you have earned a decent amount of coins Smiley

i think you need to update your stats section on your website because it is not working at all.
it's only show 0 to the masternode and our current block.

Working on it right now. Thanks a lot buddy!
Almirante3

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:04:46 AM

I just got to know Galatium and despite little experience in cryptocurrencies I think GLT has total conditions to surprise and get great values and be important to the community! One of the great challenges of any project or coin is to get adopted and be accepted by the merchants... In a few days we will know real capacity!
galatium.org (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:02:31 AM

I just got to know Galatium and despite little experience in cryptocurrencies I think GLT has total conditions to surprise and get great values and be important to the community! One of the great challenges of any project or coin is to get adopted and be accepted by the merchants... In a few days we will know real capacity!

Thank you very much. Doing our best Smiley
glasbren

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:24:28 AM

As i can see that the total amount allocated for the bounty program is just around 55.000 coins.
So why is the amount allocated for the bounty program so low?
mnmarket_org
Copper Member

Activity: 18

MnMarket.org - Masternodes stats

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:43:56 AM

Interesting project, welcome to https://mnmarket.org  Smiley

MnMarket.org - Masternodes Statistical Service
galatium.org (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:50:29 AM

As i can see that the total amount allocated for the bounty program is just around 55.000 coins.

That is around 55 masternodes. We don't want to premine a lot. That way people won't get dumped on their heads once we hit exchange.

Devs also don't hold a lot of coins, only 0.07%, so we should have enough coins for the first bounties.
galatium.org (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:02:00 AM

Interesting project, welcome to https://mnmarket.org  Smiley

Nice website! Looking forward to work with you Smiley.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:30:14 AM

That is around 55 masternodes. We don't want to premine a lot. That way people won't get dumped on their heads once we hit exchange.

Devs also don't hold a lot of coins, only 0.07%, so we should have enough coins for the first bounties.

"First Bounties", that means there will be another bounty campaign phase after this bounty campaign that has the fund deducted from the pre-mined coins?
galatium.org (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:09:04 AM

"First Bounties", that means there will be another bounty campaign phase after this bounty campaign that has the fund deducted from the pre-mined coins?

That's true. It's coming from the provident fund Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: