Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:05:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The best ways to pass the time during a prolonged Bitcoin bear market  (Read 66 times)
Viviornitier (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:45:23 AM

Perhaps some of you old-timers have some tips to share with us on the topic below:

The best ways to pass the time during a prolonged Bitcoin bear market are ....
me first : adjust your time sampling. Bitcoin is up 900% since last price check in Sept of 2016 and 1700% since Sept 2014 and up 50,000% since Sept 2012.

AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:11:58 AM

Go on a vacation. Lol, coming from someone that can't even afford one at the moment, jokes on me. Well, on a more serious note, I think that the best thing to do to take your mind off this prolonged bearish market that we have been experiencing is to go about doing any of your other favorite things just to get your mind off the market, at least for the time being, except you know you can really control all of the emotions.
Grozaj

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:31:10 PM

Go on a vacation. Lol, coming from someone that can't even afford one at the moment, jokes on me. Well, on a more serious note, I think that the best thing to do to take your mind off this prolonged bearish market that we have been experiencing is to go about doing any of your other favorite things just to get your mind off the market, at least for the time being, except you know you can really control all of the emotions.
I agree with you, it is better to do self-development that would not waste time in the empty
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: