Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:30:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TIME TO SELL AND TIME TO HOLD  (Read 430 times)
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:21:57 PM

There are different kind for this.
If you will just hold your tokens then you are not a trader and you are a holder or investor of that token.
If you will play in the market for buy and sell then that is what we call a trader.
Trader always play the market and they earn good to it, but must have a right knowledge.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:22:53 PM

there is nothing to hide. it is time for change. now successful is the one who in time sold and bought in time .... Grin

Come on mate it's time to be careful as the market is very down you need to hodl the coins. Obviously the ups and down depends on market but we cannot predict anything. If you want to earn money kindly hold and wait for your turn.
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:24:46 PM

There are different kind for this.
If you will just hold your tokens then you are not a trader and you are a holder or investor of that token.
If you will play in the market for buy and sell then that is what we call a trader.
Trader always play the market and they earn good to it, but must have a right knowledge.

Being a trader is not a easy task and everyone cannot be a trader as there are huge risks involved as you can either win a jackpot or end up losing your capital as well. It's all about knowledge and prior experience and presence of mind as these are the deciding factor of an successful trader.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
usawa0

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:06:23 PM

Definitely time to hold. Now is the best time to study the past falls of the crypto market.
bohboh

Activity: 499
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:15:33 PM

Cryptocurrency trading is in a diverse way,
That is, there's time for everything, if you miss the chance to invest you'll blame yourself and if you miss your chance to sell, you will never forgive once self.
Therefore, there is time for everything, time to buy and time to sells.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:34:18 PM

But basically many dwell so much on holding, which I believe is good too but there rules that guide holding too while some say you sell and move on or buy another token or may be rebuy at the bottom , but many still sell and regret selling while some hold and regret holding too , which has made me realized that there is always a time to sell and time to hold.

If you know you are not ready to take a risk, then why take the risk. There are different form of risk to take and among which some are reasonable enough to take, because you know you have a better chance to make your profit. I can't imagine someone buying a shit coin, holding it and thinking he can wait for long and still make profit from it. If you know you want to hold, then buy a good coin that has good future prospects and hold.
VPScreator

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:40:06 AM

There are always and will be people dissatisfied with their decisions. Selling or holding is up to you. I'm more inclined to trade, but I can also understand why people hold in the long run.

Tooevilforyou

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:17:53 PM

Yes there is a time to sell and there is a time to hold. the time to sell was in january when the market was still in a bull but not now. Now is the time to buy coins and hold for the long term. If you do not have patience and the will to hodl the coins for a long time before selling them then you will end up not making any money from the coin
justsimpleram

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:26:33 PM

We can sell anytime we want specially if we are a trader you should buy and sell your holding so you will have profit on it. But you can hold now because your invest don't have profit yet because I don't fell the bull run. I think we should hold November to December or until first month next year. But then it's only my prediction.
MathGame

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:40:54 PM

It's still time to HODL as the market is not fully recovered yet. I believe the time to sell is when the market is fully recovered.
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:48:29 PM

traders usually have a schedule to buy and hold, but for now many traders choose to make a purchase and when prices rise a few percent must sell immediately. This is useful to avoid dumps.
but there are also investors who choose to sell rather than hold or hold rather than sell.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:10:03 PM

It's still time to HODL as the market is not fully recovered yet. I believe the time to sell is when the market is fully recovered.
true for now is the right time to hold the coin not to sell for now because the market will go back up and when the market goes up we can sell the loin we hold, and with patience we will succeed in the future.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:22:22 PM

well
with situation right now ,
how people will think hodl is the best choice.
i mean , stop hoping too much about bull run or whatever like that, and try to accept the reality.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
kingofhell9008

Activity: 383

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:42:25 PM

This is the time to hold any crypto because it's market price is down now but if anyone sell their crypto because of fear of the down trend the they loss the chance to be benefitted.
liripoop

Activity: 232

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:19:17 PM

This is a good strategy to make good profit. When market price falls, one should hold coins with patience.And if the price rise to high should sell all of his coins. This is a good points in crypto market to make a good profit.
Silverstar

Activity: 426
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:37:23 PM

in my opinion at the moment the best solution is definitely a hold .. I understand that I made a mistake and did not sell part of my coins half a year ago ... but at the moment  , I dont  see sense to sell ...now I have to wait ..

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
coinpedia240

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:14:27 PM

Right now is the best time to buy and holds bitcoin as well as other cryptos because the price of cryptos is very low. Experts prediction saying that, it will rise within 2019. So holds and wait to make a huge profit.
crypto-bit456

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:24:56 PM

It's not a tough job to understand when need to hold and when sell if investors can control sentiment and fear. When the market showing down market price that's the time to buy and hold and the time it's going up to avarage then investoors can sell their with profit.
learningcrypto5421

Activity: 306

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:34:52 PM

Many newbie used to buy crypto without analyzng it's previous market condition and nature and then they let sell them in wrong time. So firstly need to learn that what's time it's time to hold and sell.
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 10:00:04 PM

I think in terms of trading there must be a party that is profitable and there are also parties who are disadvantaged but all that can be closed if we are smart in taking a stance in trading for example we fail to trade on coin A with a loss at the time of sale because prices continue to decline but on Crypto given a lot of choices, of course we can use all the options to cover the losses experienced on certain coins because as you said we all definitely want the benefits of buying and selling rotations like that to continue with Crypto.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀