Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:51:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were to spread the word of Bitcoin..  (Read 3277 times)
Obolo

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 06:46:24 AM

Interesting discussion raised. Well if I truly wants to attract someone into crypto via spreading the word of crypto, I will tell that fellow about the good thing that bitcoin has had upon my life. Especially, the knowledge for reading much about bitcoin which can be attributed to real life situations. Again, the money I have been earning from pursuing bitcoin in the long run. I am sure with this, the person will be enthused to enter crypto. Ofcourse, I wouldn't hide about the flaws of bitcoin to the fellow.

I heard about bitcoin from a friend, a colleague to be precise and per his economic status, I was highly motivated to also join crypto and pursue bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. 

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
akeda

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:03:47 AM

For a first timer to hear bitcoin it is really hard to understand but the first thing i would tell to them the capability to earn a good profit. And because of that they will be interested  to know more about bitcoin and after that  the steps  to share  more knowledge about bitcoin.
I agree with you, it was initially difficult to introduce bitcoin in detail but slowly they will understand what bitcoin is and what benefits it will get if investing in bitcoin, they will understand by themselves the benefits or usefulness of bitcoin

yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:09:12 AM

Yes, I'm also sure that many people want to know about bitcoin. when there is someone who wants to know about bitcoin maybe what I do is tell me that bitcoin is a digital asset that is very safe and can be used for peer to peer transactions.
perhaps to draw attention to someone new is by introducing various bounty campaigns that can produce and that person can work to hunt for bitcoin. or also by including them into groups or communities that talk about cryptocurrency. because I myself when I first entered the world of cryptocurrency is to do work in various campaigns. and I am increasingly interested in learning more when I have earned income from the campaign rewards that I followed. in that way, maybe someone who is new will be increasingly eager to learn for themselves about bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:20:54 AM

I will explain to him or her from point of known to where he or she did not know which is where we are going. I will start with conventional banking and liken blockchain to ledger and explain to him/her that what ledger  is to banking is same that blockchain is to bitcoin. I will  teach them that bitcoin is money but virtual that with the help of blockchain you can transfer virtual money to another person which is what is known as Peer to Peer. I will explain that this transaction service fee is very low compare to when you use other means
Harlod Benjamin

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:49:23 AM

Sharing this opportunity is a great thing but it depends on who you share it with. If they are always skeptical, like safety, let them know about the side of the bitcorn later not necessarily immediately. For those who are adventurous, do not be afraid of risk they are extremely grateful to you when you share this opportunity.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:55:40 AM

I will say that bitcoin is not visible in its physical form but we can feel its benefits, like the air we always need in our daily lives, but we never know how the air and air we breathe are the source of our lives every day. That's the first bitcoin explanation I will explain to someone who doesn't know about bitcoin. Then the best step is to invite them to watch videos or youtube about bitcoin travel and people who become millionaires through bitcoin, so that the picture of bitcoin is easier to understand by people who do not know bitcoin.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:02:09 AM

It might be difficult to get it done ones but from my experience especially in my country where people believe that most online businesses involving currencies are mostly scam, people need to see first your success. it means before you can talk to them you must have been successful through cryptocurrency. This will help to speed the rate at which they accept what you are telling them and you can at any time point back to you achievement as reference. I recently spoke about bitcoin to a banker and today he is one of member of BTT. He told me from what He is seen. The world is tending toward accepting blockchain technology.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:56:02 AM

Introducing bitcoin to people who don't have knowledge about bitcoin doesn't have to meet them directly. In fact, we can all introduce bitcoin to everyone in the world by using the media. For example, you make an article on your blog or website about what is bitcoin, the history of bitcoin, the use of bitcoin, and making money with bitcoin. In addition to blogs or websites, you can also introduce them through other media such as YouTube, Instagram, etc.
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:27:44 AM

Curiosity surrounds the world of Bitcoin, that's for sure. But if you were to be asked to introduce Bitcoin to someone who knows nothing about it, how would you do it? What approach will you take?

EDIT:

In addition to the question, how did you learn about Bitcoin? Do you think your first steps into the crypto world is something you want other's to experience? Or would you rather have them take another path that might shed more light on Bitcoin better
Not everyone were getting curious on bitcoin because some doesn't believe in it and doesn't even bother to research on its purpose or how it works but i am a person who finds more comfortable on spreading the words of bitcoin on some of my friends.I don't expect anything on them but at least they will know its existence and in the near future maybe they would show some interest in  it.

I supposed that my experiences would be the same as with them because at first i am interested but doesn't understand anything about it.Few months had passed i feel like i wanted to learn and wanted to have knowledge so i try to do my research and now I finally understand cryptocurrencies existence and concepts.

krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:43:24 AM

Curiosity surrounds the world of Bitcoin, that's for sure. But if you were to be asked to introduce Bitcoin to someone who knows nothing about it, how would you do it? What approach will you take?

EDIT:

In addition to the question, how did you learn about Bitcoin? Do you think your first steps into the crypto world is something you want other's to experience? Or would you rather have them take another path that might shed more light on Bitcoin better

I will start with the monetary benefit so as to grab their attention. Then tell them about the basics and explain about blockchain and how it works. I think that the most important thing is the target audience. 
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:26:13 AM

Probably I would say that it can solve numerous economical problems and become the new worlds money, these are the main points in my opinion.

Solve numerous economical problems? How can you say that? I know that a lot of people are earning a lot of profit through investing and trading cryptocurrencies but that is enough.

I do know that if each of the people have their source of income, their country's economy will be surely high but that is really hard even if the government are making ways to do so. If you are saying that if people invest on Bitcoin or maybe join bounties if they don't have the money, it is great but I don't think they will be that quickly interested since it really takes time. That is the problem with people these days, they are quickly being impatient to things that they should wait. They are not seeing the value of something until it blooms and they will just makes excuses to what they have done so other people can stop rubbing up salt at the wound.
Javeron

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:12:53 PM

Introduction to bitcoin is a must. But if I were to introduce bitcoin to someone, I will persuade him to do investment in a more positive manner.I will exclude the disadvantages of bitcoin (about privacy, safety, etc.) ,except for 'bitcoin investment takes time' thing and highlight more about the different benefits and advantages. Disadvantages will be explained there after.
One must enjoy the knowledge of bitcoin experience before making them frightened of the disadvantges by doing so.

It worked for me and my relatives as they want to earn such.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:20:12 PM

EDIT:

In fact, once you search bitcoin or cryptocurrency you can really find it and there many things that tackles about cryptocurrency. I think if I have a chance to spread it i'm gonna use any kind of social media which usually use by all people the world.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:28:03 PM

This is really hard for me, I very little explain to anyone about bitcoin. But if asked to explain someone, I think I would explain them using the bitcoin price chart. Show them the price fluctuations on the chart and let them know what time is best for the investment.

Well in a way it's good to show the previous movements, that way people will see the ups and downs of the market and decide whether they still want to get in. Though for me, introducing them to blockchain and how that technology would be a big part of the future is still the best way to present crypto to others.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:01:17 PM

Yes we should make people aware about Bitcoin. Because as long as we will not give any information about Bitcoin. Until then people will not believe Bitcoin.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Marbelli

Activity: 182

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:52:07 PM

I would start my conversation by saying that Bitcoin is the best investment they can have at all. I really think that bitcoin is now the most attractive for invsetor

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:53:25 PM

I would start my conversation by saying that Bitcoin is the best investment they can have at all. I really think that bitcoin is now the most attractive for invsetor
I wouldn't say this to a nocoiner, they will laugh at us when they find out that the market has been dropping for this year.

I'm tired of being laughed at when I say that bitcoin is the best investment. I'll tell them to study about it first before claiming that it is.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:33:18 AM

EDIT:

If i asked by people where to find information about bitcoin and cryptocurrency, i will refer him to visit this forum. This forum provide many information and i am believe they will get some useful information from this forum
joykulot

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:01:32 AM

For me if they want to know about bitcoin, they would rather have them take another path that might shed more light on Bitcoin better. I started to join in this forum and earn Bitcoin, so much better to invest in Bitcoin and earn more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: