Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:18:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin, Kickboxing and Max Keiser at London's O2 this April  (Read 1286 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ChrisJ (OP)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:33:05 PM

Hello friends,

I am here to tell you about an event I am helping to organise that grew out of London Bitcoin Meetup. Patrick and Matt came up to me and asked me what I thought about the idea of Kickboxing event in which the winner would receive Bitcoin? Well one thing led to another and yesterday we met with Max Keiser and he agreed to get on board and join us as a special guest on the night.

Featuring Max Keiser

Max Keiser will be presenting the championship belt and the Bitcoins to the winner and we need you to help us make this the biggest Bitcoin event of all time. The venue has a capacity of 1,700 seats ranging from Balcony seats to ring side tables.

Buy from the venue O2 Box Office
Or
Buy in Bitcoin and back us at StartJoin

We are a 3 man startup and are borrowing quite a bit of money to make this happen so with your support we'd love to finish the evening up by announcing the next event in the summer which will be a Heavyweight category. You can follow us on Twitter for more details where we will be giving away free tickets and special offer discounts for Bitcoin purchases.

I want to make the world better than I found it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: