Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:00:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do traders pay income taxes?  (Read 1583 times)
Betapikin042

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:27:14 PM

Well am not so clear about the taxation in the cryptocurrency world but I Feel there might be an indirect tax made during trading well I will do my research
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:28:15 PM

I'd like to start trading, but what happens when you get profit from a new coin? you pay taxes as individual (like capital gain) or you must open a registered company?
well you have stumbled me with ylur question i have never thought about it in that way and i believe that i need to think it over

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:29:40 PM

Well am not so clear about the taxation in the cryptocurrency world but I Feel there might be an indirect tax made during trading well I will do my research
i am not so good at taxes and all of this so i think that it is a task for me to find out what i do not know as it is very important

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:34:47 PM

Well, if your country has regulated cryptocurrencies (and their related actions) and considered them securities (which makes them taxable), then yes, you would have to pay taxes on your capital gains (that's of course if you are 'honest' enough to report your profits, which I think not many do so in the crypto world or elsewhere). In any case, you will get ripped off.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
atorle

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 10:38:26 PM

Whether you will pay income taxes on profits will depend on your country of residence and the applicable laws, I am curious though, what will happen on the days when you incurred losses on your trade ?
Drobek

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:38:40 PM

It all depends on the country you live in. Some do pay taxes. India is an example tho in my country its tax free. Hope it remains so for a very long time  Grin
Specctrall

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:40:42 PM

it all depends on your country and what laws are introduced for cryptocurrency. in my country, while the cryptocurrency is not legalized and I do not pay taxes
vavanpetrofan

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:46:25 PM

In my country there are no laws that regulate cryptocurrency. So I don't pay any taxes. I think that everything depends on the country and the laws in it.
deus030518

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:01:08 PM

I'd like to start trading, but what happens when you get profit from a new coin? you pay taxes as individual (like capital gain) or you must open a registered company?

As of now the traders are not paying income taxes cause the cryptocurrency is not under the goverment so there is no tax fee, but as of now we are just paying for the transaction fee that we are doing. But maybe in the future if the government will legalize the cryptocurrency they will put a tax fee for every income that we earn.
Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:05:57 PM

Nobody pays taxes on profits from their trade. No one can track your trade. All that you are forced to take away to yourself and pay nothing to anyone.

Decentralized currency trading has no taxes as long as government wasn't declaring it to individuals. Taxes was only handled by local trading fiat exchange and not with the subscribers itself, particular those traders who did the trading activity.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:30:56 PM

It all depends on what laws are established in your country, because for example I do not pay taxes on my profits from cryptocurrencies.
PoliteHyena

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:16:53 PM

When monetary pro go up against loses I don’t think he had pay charges, as well why would anyone pay charges when he is at incident. Charge paying system may move from country to country. I think it’s prevalent paying charges. This is often a great thing.
rimueng agam

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:25:11 PM

If at present there is no trader paying this tax because the government does not legalize the cryptocurrenny world so that the government is not entitled to tax and we are not required to pay it
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:26:41 PM

It all depends on your country of residence. If you are from USA then you have to pay tax.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:27:45 PM

As I know there are no traders pay taxes for their income by trading cryptocurrency Smiley. In my country, there are so many traders and investors investigated because they exchange so many cryptocurrencies into cash, they earned thousands dollars by trading without paying any dollars for taxes and know they're being investigated at police office Smiley). I think in the near future, all governments will control all acitivies in crypto world and all of us will have to pay taxes for crypto income soon.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████