Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:51:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do traders pay income taxes?  (Read 1583 times)
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:19:47 AM

I think no, because all the fee we paid is for order fee, but this will be good if we paid some taxes for monthly gain, it will help the crypto world itself, because regulator will think crypto is a source of their income
lyfecoin

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:27:32 AM

Yes,traders by law are obliged to pay taxes on their profits.Some people may think that they can cheat and get away .But sooner or later they can be caught when they are audit for money trail or when the tax authorities request data from exchanges.Many people are not aware that many exchanges and even localbitcoins.com shares data of traders with local tax authorities
popkiko

Activity: 90
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:37:32 AM

I think it is depend on your country becuase here in my country if you registered as individual user as a trader and you gain a lot of profit base on your country you need to pay for taxes, its kind of sole proprietorship in terms of bussiness.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:52:20 AM

I'd like to start trading, but what happens when you get profit from a new coin? you pay taxes as individual (like capital gain) or you must open a registered company?

You didn’t mentioned from what region you are so we can give enough advice that applicable in your location,because if you have local exchangers or even local wallets the you can simply start trading without any government interference.just like me i am buying bitcoin from our local wallet then i am buying altcoins from that bitcoin to the exchangers so thats how my trading life runs
Harrsionrangers10383

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:58:24 AM

I'd like to start trading, but what happens when you get profit from a new coin? you pay taxes as individual (like capital gain) or you must open a registered company?

I think paying taxes on crypto to crypto trades depending on the country. At my country, Vietnam , we don't pay anything !
Crypto is so fresh at my country, so there are no laws that apply!
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:01:35 AM

Based on how the rule of cryptocurrency and bitcoin law at each country, many country still not allowed for using bitcoin and cryptocurrency as payment and no needed for paying taxes for government. Maybe better not allowing for bitcoin keep for have pay taxes.
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:20:57 AM

Unless you're a registered crypto trader which is actually doesn't required or even exist then its not obligated to pay for taxes

Though it may possible to declare how much income you are making its the exchange who in the first place taxing you

might be a local or international

Its also ironic in the country which doesn't approve crypto taxing people with it
Hartmas

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:47:24 AM

And how to pay taxes for non-existent money. You make a profit in the form of assets and not funds for calculation, so I do not see any obstacles and fears.
Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:57:09 AM

I trade with no government tax being collected to my profits. I don't know if there are those who have to pay taxes being a trader. I only pay minimal amount of trading fees and it goes to the platform itself. You don't have to worry about the tax since you can go anonymous if you want.
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:03:29 AM

i think this will depend on which country the exchanges is registered and what citizenship the trader has.  most countries usually tax their people on their profits, which includes profits from crypto trading. but to declare or not will be entirely depend on oneself specially if the country government is not strict.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:08:12 AM

I think the system is different in every country. It should be treated on the basis of other income. Cryptocurrencies are not legal in our country, so there is no tax.
Minusha

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:09:39 PM

No traders do not pay profits from trading and I believe that it is wrong that traders would now pay profits from the sale of bitcoins. Today it is better to be engaged in accumulation of coins, than trade.

Where they don't pay taxes from trading profils?? In Germany we pay it very sure, we only don't pay if we hold longer than one year.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 03:11:55 PM

manging tasks on jobs with the trading on blockchain exchange market with the helps on connection as occupying use of mobile phone, the return gives as less on fees on expends and collects as the higher difference with finest on results on collection.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
jerry0

Activity: 1750
Merit: 186

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:57:34 AM

don't most us ppl pay it no matter what?
Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:36:33 PM

I hear about taxes for the first time, you can trade freely, and no one should tell you anything, although it is possible that each country has its own conditions for making money in this area, so you need to clarify this information in your registration.
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:24:34 PM

I don't there is a good taxable system in any country for the taxation of Cryptocurrency income especially the gain of trading. I don't even think it is right to pay tax on trading profit because if am at loss, will government compensate me?

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:27:09 PM

It is the exchange or the trading website which pays for it.
That is why they needed profit as much as possible. This is also the reason they are not listing dust tokens.
.2 percent of how much the traders wants to sell or buy is huge. But without players how could they even pay for taxes. Somehow, it is also a gamble to them.
Minusha

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:55:51 PM

I think it is depend on your country becuase here in my country if you registered as individual user as a trader and you gain a lot of profit base on your country you need to pay for taxes, its kind of sole proprietorship in terms of bussiness.

Yes you are right, sure in depends on every country, they have very different tax law.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:42:33 AM

We will pay taxes from day trading, when the database of participants in trade will be created. But as I understand it, crypto exchanges do not pass all the data about the trading participants to everyone. Until this happens - we will not pay taxes.
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:04:33 PM

If the country accepts cryptocurrency, the trader is obliged to pay % tax on cryptocurrency , or rather on profit.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: