Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:11:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do traders pay income taxes?  (Read 1583 times)
minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:55:28 AM

I don't know about other traders. But I don't pay taxes due to lack of legislation.
Taxes isn't a requirement for crypto sphere, so don't afraid

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:22:03 AM

I'd like to start trading, but what happens when you get profit from a new coin? you pay taxes as individual (like capital gain) or you must open a registered company?
I think its not necessary since there is no requirements to diclare the "Initial Capital" for now! But if the crypto-currency will fully regulated im sure it will be taxed. since there was a money involve, im sure if its happen it will be a great "Turn Off" from the traders itself because its not working the way they should be. Just forget decentralization if that happen!
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 10:23:55 AM

If traders should be paying income tax, what happens with the traders that have been making losses, in such periods the government should pay loss benefits to the traders also. I know it is possible but not really tenable. Again, there is no easy trace to know how much you make in profit as you are the only one that have access to your trading account except tax for withdrawals

Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:28:33 AM

well. there is no any regulations in many countries yet. you should check your country and what regulations they have. in my country, i can exchange them to fiat and transfer to my bank account without any taxes.
Kirovatido

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:51:57 AM

well. there is no any regulations in many countries yet. you should check your country and what regulations they have. in my country, i can exchange them to fiat and transfer to my bank account without any taxes.
regulations vary by country, and depending on what the trader does, maybe if you trade in real terms and have a large store there will be taxes, and if you work online, I don't think about taxes. maybe if you transfer to an account there is no tax, but for others I don't understand because I'm also new here so I don't really understand.
songsina1983

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:55:45 AM

I'd like to start trading, but what happens when you get profit from a new coin? you pay taxes as individual (like capital gain) or you must open a registered company?

I think that you must open a registered company
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:58:12 AM

I think it all depends on the legislation of the country in which you live. In my country they demand to pay taxes on all incomes of citizens. And this tax is very big.

Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 11:04:36 AM

to do this individually it seems very difficult except the exchange that does it, for example by taking additional fees for taxes (when sell or buy order has been fulfilled the funds will be deducted automatically to pay trading fees and taxes)
Bitcoin_Speculator

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:27:40 PM

Certain may perhaps undertake whenever your united states entails him or her, however, is not everyone undertake seeing that tips areas didn't yet still understood the way in which they should thoroughly tax bill any gold coins and also money within the experienced traders which means that right now few areas pay off income taxes thus to their net income with cryptos. However, we must most of prepare yourself gave that certainly, it is likely to are provided the perfect opportunity after the place every person could.
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:49:21 AM

Each person is individual, but much depends on the laws of a particular country. I believe that the right decision in this situation is to consult with an experienced lawyer in your city. He will be able to tell in detail how you can arrange the most correctly and legally activities for the payment of taxes.
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:55:10 AM

in my opinion, traders don't pay taxes for every crypto trade they do. because there are no regulations that govern this. but unlike the Market Exchange, I am sure the owner of the crypto market is definitely paying taxes for obtaining permission to operate in his country.
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:58:00 AM

Based on the characteristics of a blockchain, there is no need of the the users to pay taxes in trading since blockchain is decentralized and if a trader is just an individual and not company, it really makes sense, trade while you can without thinking about taxes.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:05:07 AM

That's totally depend on the law of particular country. Some may treat it as getting other may treat it as trading. So you must consult with your tax advisor and then take a decision. Also legality of crypto is also big decision in many countries. So it's better to take advice

Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:35:03 AM

That's totally depend on the law of particular country. Some may treat it as getting other may treat it as trading. So you must consult with your tax advisor and then take a decision. Also legality of crypto is also big decision in many countries. So it's better to take advice
I have repeatedly met such people who, for the sake of trade or mining, changed their place of residence and left for more profitable countries. Nevertheless, I believe that the government of any country is trying to tax its citizens as hard as possible.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:57:19 PM

Not where I live, no they do not although the only reason that the government is not taxing them right now is because they have not figured out a very effective way to tax the earnings of the crypto investors, which is why they are supporting ways to track cryptocurrencies transactions. It will only be a while before traders are required to start paying taxes

lolgato1

Activity: 793
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:07:57 PM

It depends on country where you live, in my country yes, you have to pay taxes from all earnings. But they do not know how to collect taxes from cryptocurrencies Cheesy.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:36:35 PM

It depends on the country but many countries still not have regulations on cryptocurrencies. But, yes taxes should be
payed. Many of them still not considering it as a must to do but all the transactions are trackable and we could have
an unpleasant surprise years later. I am  more than happy to pay tax if I have capital gain.

darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:43:54 PM

I don't think traders pay their income taxes because we know that Crypto currency is not yet legalized in any country. And I think most of them are not willing to pay their taxes because of the situation of all the  currencies value in the market but still it they are willing to pay if the currency that they have we're legalized in their country.
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:45:54 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2018, 12:24:48 AM by MRlong

Profit from cryptocurrency is a form that does not pay taxes because a business or government does not manage it. Thus the government invariably forbids cryptocurrency due to the afraid of the cryptocurrency market will affect the economy of their country.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:53:33 PM

in my country, if you declare that you are earning some of your income from trading, obviously you need to pay taxes. otherwise, It is actually up to the person if he wants to declare it, maybe for business or professional reasons, you need to do it by the way. But if you are satisfied the way it is, no need to do that, since most of the taxes are just going to some corrupt politicians.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████