Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:13:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MASTER NODE  (Read 238 times)
CryptoTwins56 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:06:12 AM

Is Master nodes gives passive income Huh. Name the master node with high profit....
boyknightvn

Activity: 225

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:19:31 AM

Yes, it will give you a passive income but require you have to store your coins in pool
You can access this website to check all MasterNode Coins are listed: https://masternodes.pro/
Tallay

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:21:49 PM

For passive income it the best platform. All it require to have store coin in a pool. You can easily access the website to checked all masternode coin are registered.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:26:37 PM

Yup! one of the best option for passive incomes. Personally i am holding ALQO and planning to accumulate REBL for masternodes which will be launched in Q4.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:28:27 PM

Is Master nodes gives passive income Huh. Name the master node with high profit....
It is really hard to choose the best coin with a profitable masternode. Especially if you do not want to invest a lot of money, then you have to invest into some low cap coin and that is too risky.

Tallay

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:51:01 PM

Using master nodes is a great way to generate a constant supply of revenue stream. At the same time we can predict the earnings beforehand too. But there are ways to do that, it needs the coins to be stored in a pool.
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 602

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 05:09:46 PM

There re lots of interesting coin that you can set up masternodes but it requires a lot of investment. Setting up master nodes require costly VPS and the quantity of tokens mandatory for its masternode settings. Yes I do think its profitable but its almost like buying a GPU mining set up which then you might wanna consider instead.

Emence

Activity: 269

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:33:44 PM

Yes, we will get a passive income from master nodes. It is a great way to get a regular stream of income. It means that the level of earning can be predicted or determined.
blackwell77

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:12:44 PM

masternode is basically a computer wallet and you can earn passive income by use this. i will suggest you DASH masternode to use.
jamesbondbd007

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:26:50 PM

For the cost and effort of Masternode, they provide a part of the Block Prize to encourage them and it gives to opprtunity to earn passive income.
sidneycrypto6

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:38:44 PM

if you can store your coin in wallet it will gives you to earn passive income. there are many masternode list site you can choose any according to your wish and well research.
learningcrypto5421

Activity: 306

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:13:25 PM

I think yes, Master Node will give you a huge income and if you want this income you have to keep your coin in pool. Because it is important to keep the coin. There are various kinds of webside where you can check all Master Node Coin.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:19:17 PM

The VeChain masternodes in my opinion are a good route to follow because, while it may not provide the highest yields throughout the market, there is extra earnings in the sense that VEN remains a solid crypto and will likely not dump to oblivion (especially as seen by coins with huge staking rewards).
PoliteHyena

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:57:32 PM

Master Node coin investment will be a good investment and you can earn a huge money with it. Before this investment we all have to a clear idea about where we are investing. There are many website for checkingh the masternode coin.
mmacool

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:06:45 PM

I am now beginning to be interested in Master nodes. And it seems to me that this is the best passive income. But to get it you need to earn coins or buy them. I have not yet fully studied it, but it seems to me that this is a very interesting kind.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:10:13 PM

Yes, masternodes give passive income and even shared masternodes can give you passive income if you don't have the full collateral to start your own full masternode.  you should look at the various masternode listing sites to see which is profitable but also consider this: what is profitable now may not be so profitable in a month, week, or even days after today. 

If you are a POW miner, masternodes are cool because even if you decide you have to turn off your miner because electricity is too high you can at least still get passive income from a masternode you mined.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:19:08 PM

The market is down right now and masternode income is low as well.  In order to come out ahead you would have to have significant investment, think like many many masternodes.
Cybora9

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:57:26 PM

I don’t have enough knowledge about this. if it is true then that is a good news for the user. Google can help you to know the correct information. I think search in Google and its give you the exact information.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:05:36 PM

Masternodes can be good source of passive income but at the same time you should not get carried away and invest in each coin with masternode, only go for masternode coin that has good reputation and volume in the market.

Vipersia

Activity: 315

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:37:27 PM

It's should a good way for passive income. Master node is one of the significent simple cryptocurrency and many becomes more interested about masterode.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: