Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:33:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] qiibee - Loyalty on the blockchain.  (Read 12853 times)
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:21:42 PM

qiibee is now officially accepting STORM tokens as part of it’s crowd sale!

At qiibee, we’re taking the most unique approach with our crowd sale. We truly want everyone to have the opportunity to participate, contribute, and become part of our journey.

With our rich pipeline, which includes hundreds of international brands and real-life working roll-outs, generating millions of new users, it’s going to be an awesome ride. We’d love to have you aboard the qiibee rocketship and take everyone one huge leap closer to the mass adoption of crypto and blockchain.

Storm offers the first decentralized microtask marketplace supported by blockchain technology, which essentially allows billions of people across the globe to earn crypto anywhere, anytime, from any device. How does it work? In the Storm app, users can participate in different activities to earn rewards in Storm Token, Bitcoin, or Ethereum — and this with great traction. Over 1 million Storm players from nearly every country in the world earn rewards daily!

We’re happy to announce that STORM tokens are now officially accepted as part of our ongoing crowd sale that will end on 24th October, and are excited to offer you the possibility of swapping your tokens for QBX.

In the contribution flow, please select STORM:

Now, jump on the qiibee rocketship and bring loyalty on the blockchain

Source: https://blog.qiibee.com/qiibee-is-now-officially-accepting-storm-tokens-as-part-of-its-crowd-sale-f1af5f2eb80b

It's nice to see that qiibee the project announces new collaborations literally every day. The team copes with the tasks, expanding opportunities and increasing the potential of the qiibee project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Flodner (OP)

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 12:38:53 PM

O projeto é fantástico, muito promissor, espero que dê certo...

Guys, please use English here in this thread.
You are welcome to create threads about qiibee in another languages in the relevant sections of Bitcointalk
But here let's speak English

Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 07:36:21 PM

American Express VP of Membership Rewards joins qiibee as lead advisor!

We are thrilled to welcome Chris Cracchiolo, Vice President and General Manager of Global Membership Rewards and Loyalty Benefits at American Express, as new lead advisor to qiibee, who will provide us with invaluable insights as we move further along our expansion path. 🚀

Seasoned strategy and client manager and all-rounder

Cracchiolo has an amazing track record with almost 20 years of experience across a wide range of areas and has held several roles at American Express, including business development, strategy, and client management in different industry divisions such as technology, healthcare, enterprise, and retail since joining the financial services company in 2002.

During his career, he has led many high-performing teams and was largely responsible for handling and developing relationships with some of American Express’ key partners. Moreover, he was decisive in driving the company’s innovation in product development by bringing novel products to market. For instance, he played a critical role in introducing Bluebird, a co-branded banking alternative solution in partnership with Walmart, and Serve, the company’s next generation payments platform.

In his current position as VP Membership Rewards, Cracchiolo is in charge of the end-to-end Membership Rewards loyalty program. This requires him to oversee activities such as customer insights and engagement, pricing and governance, as well as partner management and new business development. Ultimately, he is responsible for creating the ultimate loyalty experience for consumer and corporate card members across the globe — which is why he is the perfect addition to our team.

Cracchiolo brings the toolkit to implement our growth plan

Obviously, Cracchiolo’s appointment as our lead advisor is a huge milestone for us. First off, he comes from a reputable institution with a longstanding success with customers and we firmly believe that our values are closely aligned with American Express’. But, most importantly, thanks to his profound expertise in customer loyalty, well-rounded industry know-how and a strong network of connections, he will be critical in bringing additional brands on board.

A true qiibee believer

Cracchiolo himself is convinced that qiibee is helping the loyalty market by building a bridge to blockchain and thereby rendering it more efficient and user-friendly: “qiibee is at the forefront of the loyalty industry revolution, bridging the gap between the blockchain industry and the loyalty sector. By enabling brands to operate their own loyalty programs, qiibee is making the loyalty landscape more efficient and user-friendly, enhancing the experience not just for brands, but for customers as well. The team have built something special and I am privileged to be a part of their growth.”

And we are privileged to welcome you, Chris to our qiibee family! 😊

👉 If you want to read more about the great news, check out two of the many pieces of media coverage here and here! 🙌 🤓

Disclaimer: All of the information presented in this blog post is tentative and is subject to change at any time. None of the information herein should be construed as legal, accounting, or investment advice of any kind. This blog post does not represent a solicitation for investment, nor does it represent an offering or sale, public or private, of any kind of financial instrument, security or otherwise, in any jurisdiction. This blog post is provided as-is, for informational purposes only, with the intention of describing a prospective software system.

American Express VP of Membership Rewards joins qiibee as lead advisor! was originally published in qiibee on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.

From https://qiibee.com/blog

wacid

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 11:13:27 PM

Hi Admin, Generally every ICO, purchases can only be purchased using BTC/ETH, and rarely do you use Paypal / Payeer and others, is Contribution accepted in Paypal / Payeer and others?
Rossi46

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:22:17 PM

I really like the fact that you guys have already close bonds with a lot of well known brands! But how close is this bond? Have they all stated to use your coins for certain? Or have they only stated to have the intension to work with you? Market is harsh and competition strong, if you loose these partners than the project ends.
Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 07:11:52 AM

I really like the fact that you guys have already close bonds with a lot of well known brands! But how close is this bond? Have they all stated to use your coins for certain? Or have they only stated to have the intension to work with you? Market is harsh and competition strong, if you loose these partners than the project ends.

$6.85 Millions fund collected so far.
As the information of the official site shows - there are already several important partnerships with big brands and more partnership will be announced later

manecas

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 01:26:13 PM

Do you guys need Portuguese translation ? PM if so.
Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 01:32:49 PM

Qiibee team reads this thread from time to time.
I will additionally contact their team. If they need - they will contact you
Personally I like Portuguese language and Portugal - have been there recently for blockchain conference!

manecas

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 01:39:38 PM

Qiibee team reads this thread from time to time.
I will additionally contact their team. If they need - they will contact you
Personally I like Portuguese language and Portugal - have been there recently for blockchain conference!

Nice, hoping to hear from you.
Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 02:21:49 PM

Hi Admin, Generally every ICO, purchases can only be purchased using BTC/ETH, and rarely do you use Paypal / Payeer and others, is Contribution accepted in Paypal / Payeer and others?

Hi Wacid, many ICOs accept ETH only

qiibee token sale accepts:
BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, XRP, DASH, ETC, USD, EUR, CHF, OMG, NPXS, BAT, GNT, BNT, STORM, WINGS, REP, BNB, ZRX

Quite a big amount of options)

Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 02:59:03 PM

Info from qiibee newsletter:

Hello
We have great news for you! 🙌 From today on, the process to get to your QBX is way shorter, as we just got an awesome update from the Self Regulating Organisation VQF in Zug! You might remember; we are members at the VQF to ensure our compliance regarding KYC and AML regulations.

But what does the amazing update mean for you?

If you contribute up to 3’000.- Swiss Francs you don’t need to go through the additional verification step with the video call. 🎉 This means, you just need to
•    fill out the form *Secure QBX* on qiibee.com,
•    make your contribution,
•    send us a picture of your passport or ID,
and that's it. So, follow the 3 steps mentioned and you are ready to get your QBX! 😎

All contributions over 3’000.- Swiss Francs will still need to make the video call. But no worries, the video call will be short and sweet. And you can simply do it with your mobile phone. Plus, there is one huge advantage by doing that, you will be able to speak to somebody from the qiibee team. 😃

So what are you waiting for? 🙌

masterfocus

Activity: 283
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:58:58 AM

Another loyalty reward coin! This time, it looks really professional.

Oh, wait, it's a PROTOCOL, not only a coin? That means it's like an Ethereum ERC or Stellar Lummens, with custom tokens for each custom loyalty programa? Or am I mistaked?

Anyway, It's unfortunate I missed the airdrop.. But I wish you guys good luck with this project.
Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 11:08:30 AM

Oh, wait, it's a PROTOCOL, not only a coin? That means it's like an Ethereum ERC or Stellar Lummens, with custom tokens for each custom loyalty programa? Or am I mistaked?

As I understood - yes, something like that
Other tokens would be able to be created on qiibee platform
May be somebody from qiibee team will tell us more

mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:04:06 PM

Info from qiibee newsletter:

Hello
We have great news for you! 🙌 From today on, the process to get to your QBX is way shorter, as we just got an awesome update from the Self Regulating Organisation VQF in Zug! You might remember; we are members at the VQF to ensure our compliance regarding KYC and AML regulations.

But what does the amazing update mean for you?

If you contribute up to 3’000.- Swiss Francs you don’t need to go through the additional verification step with the video call. 🎉 This means, you just need to
•    fill out the form *Secure QBX* on qiibee.com,
•    make your contribution,
•    send us a picture of your passport or ID,
and that's it. So, follow the 3 steps mentioned and you are ready to get your QBX! 😎

All contributions over 3’000.- Swiss Francs will still need to make the video call. But no worries, the video call will be short and sweet. And you can simply do it with your mobile phone. Plus, there is one huge advantage by doing that, you will be able to speak to somebody from the qiibee team. 😃

So what are you waiting for? 🙌

It is very interesting that they really made a lightweight version of kyc. All this shows that for such projects there are not mountains of information and a lot of additional papers, but just a video call that will last a couple of minutes and that's it.
hiruma86

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:41:12 AM

I like your concept. Do they have any product yet? I need read any produck of you..
genganancias

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:58:26 PM

Thank you for allowing me to know this wonderful project that is being supported by large companies adopting the use of the blockchain on a daily basis. I will follow and support them from now on.
Lefg

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:52:17 PM

Hi just wanted to say this is an amazing project, I like the loyalty reward concept!
Do you know who are your competitors?

Cheers,
Lef
babank

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:05:14 AM

Sounds like Amazing project, with loyaly reward will make this bigger and bigger, i think i must do some investment to this project.
Vemith

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:38:07 AM

The token balance is well set, and sponsor companies are all kinds of people. The team seems to have a certain power to do this.
In order to operate company's customer information it is necessary to have considerable refinement and impossibility of tampering. They will do this.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:48:43 AM

Can you tell more about qiibee team?
from the photos the team looks impressive!

Sure, I think these short videos will help

Gabriele Giancola, Co-Founder & CEO at Qiibee - Presentation at d10e Davos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHNgNsuy8Zk

Thorsten and Marcel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCrUq-2KJs4

Jean-Paul Saija
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLtwxteHsD8

Gianluca Giancola
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_FVRRxNGPU

Thanks for the links! This is what I usually for first to get a good overview of a certain project. This seems viable. I honestly believe it can turn customers like me who ignores loyalty rewards to a user of this tech.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: