Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:07:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] qiibee - Loyalty on the blockchain.  (Read 12855 times)
dcvaxy

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:42:16 PM

Cheesy Cheesy HOPE THIS WILL GOOD ON MY FUTURE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:30:38 PM

How much approximately the team has collected at the moment money if not a secret?
I saw your project on the wings platform and I want to take a closer look at whether it is worth investing or not. But a lot depends on how your fund amount at this moment.
Flodner (OP)

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 05:05:02 AM

How much approximately the team has collected at the moment money if not a secret?
I saw your project on the wings platform and I want to take a closer look at whether it is worth investing or not. But a lot depends on how your fund amount at this moment.

Of course that's not a secret, you can see all the recent data about funds collected on official web-site https://qiibee.com/
Right now it's: $ 7.157M

mrbanjo

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:35:17 AM

Of course that's not a secret, you can see all the recent data about funds collected on official web-site https://qiibee.com/

I’m probably going to invest excellent results so far, I like everything and I think at the time of the completion of sales the market should finally turn up, which means there will be a profit for investors in this initiative. I hope for your success! Good luck!
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:06:06 PM

Oh, wait, it's a PROTOCOL, not only a coin? That means it's like an Ethereum ERC or Stellar Lummens, with custom tokens for each custom loyalty programa? Or am I mistaked?

As I understood - yes, something like that
Other tokens would be able to be created on qiibee platform
May be somebody from qiibee team will tell us more

This concept got me hooked in this project. This could actually work. No one from Qiibee team confirmed this yet?
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:33:23 PM

I’m probably going to invest excellent results so far, I like everything and I think at the time of the completion of sales the market should finally turn up, which means there will be a profit for investors in this initiative. I hope for your success! Good luck!
A good result on today, most likely in recent days can enter large investors. I see that the project accepts wings, so I will also invest in ICO, because I see the prospect of this project.
Larsent

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:39:49 PM

The token balance is well set, and sponsor companies are all kinds of people. The team seems to have a certain power to do this.
In order to operate company's customer information it is necessary to have considerable refinement and impossibility of tampering. They will do this.
Increasing number of companies are switching to using blockchain to make loyalty business relevant to technologies of our century. Qiibee sets itself the goal of helping global brands manage their loyalty programs using blockchain technology.
JG20

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:47:46 PM

I think it's great how they carry out this project, looking at it in the long term leads me to think about how it can change the way we develop, the way it implies, and really, fills me with satisfaction to see ideas like this one full of qualified personnel, instruments and safe and efficient techniques, entirely professional vision about the subject. Keep up, I swoon great success!
Lebrond

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:56:05 PM

I think it's great how they carry out this project, looking at it in the long term leads me to think about how it can change the way we develop, the way it implies, and really, fills me with satisfaction to see ideas like this one full of qualified personnel, instruments and safe and efficient techniques, entirely professional vision about the subject. Keep up, I swoon great success!
You also need to understand that the idea of the project is quite real. There are no mega blockchains here, but a real idea that can be developed. Some advantages and only one negative is a falling market.
bountyfa

Activity: 2
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:50:06 PM

Really interesting project! I just have only 2 questions:
1)When moon?
2) When lambo?
VEN412

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:59:11 PM

Genuine idea, I hope the tokens can count on a lot of confidence from the general public. The ways to use them are multiple and that makes it super valuable. I give my full support to this great team that forms QIIBEE Wink
mrbanjo

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:13:54 PM

A good result on today, most likely in recent days can enter large investors. I see that the project accepts wings, so I will also invest in ICO, because I see the prospect of this project.

Wing gateway did was very good. Although as a person who keeps their tokens, it was a folly to buy through them when they were at their bottom. Better to take eth/bitcoin for investment. The most important thing now is the conference and once again the meetups is where you can find money and investors.
gabyrm097

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:30:00 PM

Excelente proyecto, muy prometedor, espero siga subiendo a lo alto de obteniendo mucho mas éxito que el previsto. ¡El bitcoin es el dinero de nueva era!
arelysdvl

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:53:32 AM

Excellent application
Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 09:03:57 AM

Thanks everyone for your support, interest and comments!
Small update from official web-site: right now $ 7.503M was collected
Moving closer to the hard cap!

annamathias

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:07:20 PM

Primeiramente, meus parabéns pelo o excelente trabalho de você. Eu acho que o Qiibee realmente tem grandes perspectivas, porque a equipe tem muitas vantagens, pois demonstra o desenvolvimento dinâmico do projeto. Os desenvolvedores são responsáveis ​​por seu trabalho e realizam-no qualitativamente, o que afeta positivamente a demanda da plataforma desta empresa.
Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 03:33:48 PM

Please use English in this thread, you can speak in other languages in relevant threads in other sections of forum (Local) if you languages exists there
Thanks!

cheobtc

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:48:02 PM

I think you have partners, trusted contributors and industry relationships that are quite good. if all that works together to succeed this project in the future, I think you are the luckiest project among other projects. I hope everyone involved here continues to work until the end Cheesy
akrom1987

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:26:30 AM

this project is very good and very easy to follow. join now!
prada1992

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:52:32 AM

good sir project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: