Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:01:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank god its not bullish again  (Read 206 times)
r32godzilla (OP)

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:40:06 AM

Bitcoin's price has once again fallen down today to $6,315.

One of the great benefit of this bearish trend is that more speculators and new investors who just want to get rich overnight have mostly moved out or still moving out of bitcoin in search of another magical high ROI giving asset.

Thank God its once again not bullish.

Atleast bitcoin would be left with its loyal holders who wish to enjoy and support this technology by using btc for payments,etc.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
xskl0

Activity: 378
Merit: 260

Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:13:25 AM

One of the great benefit of this bearish trend is that more speculators and new investors who just want to get rich overnight have mostly moved out or still moving out of bitcoin in search of another magical high ROI giving asset.

Atleast bitcoin would be left with its loyal holders who wish to enjoy and support this technology by using btc for payments,etc.
Try Bitcoin Cash

BUY / SELL bitcoins  --->  https://bit2me.com/?r=ryOV8xZNb
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1511

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:29:46 AM

Not really! Instead the decrease in price actually attracts a lot of speculators to make short term profit. Also it is not possible to find another investment asset of the similar capability like bitcoin. So never think that bearish trend will drive out the speculators from the market. Some negative people will obviously step out, but the majority will stay to look for short term profit opportunities.

And who said it is not bullish??? Every dip is an opportunity for the long-term bulls, remember that!

DennyPen

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:33:46 AM

Don't you think speculators totally control the price, regardless of its direction? Btc trend is controlled, and it doesn't depend on the crowd.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:52:09 AM

the price fell down a lot lower than $6315! check the charts. but that still doesn't make it a bearish trend Cheesy
this is still the same no-trend as it was before. people got excited for no reason when price went to $7k+ but as i said back then it doesn't make it bullish unless it goes higher than that which it didn't.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
SecureCryptoPayments

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:25:17 AM

The growth of the cue ball is inevitable, but after many falls.

#support SecureCryptoPayments
Ibizugbe1

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:45:28 AM

Depending on what are your parameters of bullishness. To me the market is still weak, as the trend is not all too encouraging to me. I hope it moves up faster and maybe I will just take some profit.
peter0425

Activity: 2702
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:52:09 AM

I don't think they are moving out. Just by looking at coinmarket, the dominance of bitcoin is at all time high. Indicating that investors and speculators are getting out of altcoin markets and shifting to bitcoin ecosystem.

That's what we wanted to see, bitcoin becoming cross-border payment and micro-transaction scheme.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:54:12 AM

But, don't you have any doubt why the bearish season is still ongoing up until now. With that said, if more investors will leave, the reputation of bitcoin will also decrease and so as the circulating supply. Nevertheless, I am a user in here which is supporting the bull season because it will bring hope to many.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:59:38 AM

Hm, I think that best crypto asset is Bitcoin now, despite the fact that it`s price is -70% from ATH level.
Just look at bitcoin dominance indicator on coinmarketcap: it is increasing more and more for recent time.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:04:18 AM

There are small numbers of bitcoin holders who really want to use it as currency.  But I feel most of the people here are for high returns only.  May be due to stagnant / not rising price; many investors had run away in search of some other place to earn more; but a return is sure if bitcoin starts seeing upward. 
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:07:56 AM

Yes, btc and other altcoins are still in bearish market and people should continue to hold their coins while waiting for the recovery. People are hoping that this bearish market will be over so that they could also experience once again some profit fro their investment. Also, people should make use btc as payment system such that btc could really be noticed not just a currency for investment but also used as payment.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:16:52 AM

We only got rid of the weak hands who can't handle massive price swings, I doubt investors are getting out of bitcoin for such a small reason like the last drop, if anything they're making their way into bitcoin at such low prices, which give the opportunity to new investors to find an optimal entry point.

Also, I don't think this is stopping investors who want a quick ROI from investing in btc, quite the opposite, low prices gives you the opportunity to invest and expect high ROI in both short-term and long-term.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
jiya jaena

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:18:39 AM

i don't think so, crypto lovers who already know the advantages of bitcoin definitely will not do that. it is possible that some investors who only hope the high ROI from bitcoin will do it, but for those who believe that bitcoin is the future will survive
Phlaser

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 01:43:16 PM

With the steady rise and fall of Bitcoin price, a good trader can me making extra 200-500$ consistently with Bitcoin movements. This is a good venture though for those that really understand the market trend.
Monyong

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:22:58 PM

The current decline in bitcoin must be an opportunity for investors to find optimal entry points that have high ROI expectations in the short and long term that will bring hope to many other investors
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:32:46 PM

On the contrary to Ops statement I think more investors are able to buy bitcoins in this bearish market they are actually not moving out but still hodling and hoping for the best market status that may come this year.

rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:41:33 PM

I partly agree in that I don't want bitcoin to go parabolic again and attract a lot of people with little interest in the tech who just want to get rich overnight but I would like to see some price growth. Enough to attract some people with at least a mild interest. Bitcoin needs to be in the public domain in order for it to grow and one of the easiest ways for this to happen is if the price increases.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 03:58:48 PM

I am expecting bullish run within next few months and I believe that we will see the fresh all-time high level. Institutional investors and big whales would get involved at the perfect price level resulting in the price rally similar to that of the last quarter of the last year. However, I agree that such sudden growth is harmful to the Bitcoin.
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:11:34 PM

For a time. How long do you think that will last? It was the same way in 2015, when average folks and the mainstream media agreed that Bitcoin was dead. With how fast this market moves, I wouldn't get used to it for too long.

I'd be very surprised to see a bear market last longer than 2-3 years, and I think a long term sideways is very possible too. We can't rule out a April/November 2013 move either, although Johnson Lau's BETI doesn't seem to agree with that.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: