Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:23:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Talk has made me a bit sad today.  (Read 1993 times)
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 07:54:35 PM

I don't have the time to hunt for them. Men invented Unicorns to round up the wild horses, but I don't want to make them slaves. Thankfully we have a few benign Unicorns here in Bitcoin Talk.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:16:45 AM

You're one of the person who give me merits from the start and I know you really wanted to help some people who do posting with good contents. But today, let's accept the fact that sometimes posting with contents (as if they really created that) are very annoying because all of it are just from the internet, they're just using proper citation but the idea that comes from their mind, nothing.

There is an old adage about horses, water and drinking. I want to encourage the foals who will become race horses, and not the donkeys who dig in their hooves and demand free carrots. Smiley
Yes but you don't expect horses to come to you, you'll need to find them, to make assumption which horses can become race horses, which horses are rare (i.e. have some unique expertise, and not necessarily in blockchain, it might be knowledge of rare language), etc.

Race horses will definitely come to you if you whistle to them, it doesn't matter if it's rare or not, the important thing is they're willing to be with you until the end and it's really a good sign of reaching a success.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:26:58 AM

I know you really wanted to help some people who do posting with good contents. But today, let's accept the fact that sometimes posting with contents (as if they really created that) are very annoying because all of it are just from the internet, they're just using proper citation but the idea that comes from their mind, nothing.

We all know that today there are many people at the forum who don`t differ in originality of thought and write horrible posts for the sole purpose: to fulfill the quota in a bounty campaign to get tokens. But if we take it as a fact and do nothing to fix it, the situation will only get worse. I think that Jet Cash comes very nobly, creating threads in which everyone for a worthy post can receive a merit and thereby motivating participants to write more thoughtful and qualified posts. He doesn`t have to do this, but he wants to improve the situation and raise the level of the forum as a whole. And I'm very glad that Jet Cash didn`t accept the fact that the forum is filled with spammers, but chose the way to combat it, motivating members and giving them the opportunity to be appreciated.
Bubrang

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:14:40 PM

I don't have the time to hunt for them. Men invented Unicorns to round up the wild horses, but I don't want to make them slaves. Thankfully we have a few benign Unicorns here in Bitcoin Talk.
In life, there are times when we are above with the success that we achieve and there are times when we are under when failure to overshadow us. These two things come in turns throughout life.
You try to try to take lessons from the failure of business and determined to progress better.
so with your hard work, closer to success because you can learn to be better than before.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:25:14 PM

I think that luring horses from one stable to another with the promise of carrots isn't the way to go. Rewarding people with merit is a great idea but that's why we have bitcointalk, so that all this activity can take place here.

manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:08:10 PM

Heads up and keep up the good work JetCash i voted you on a poll thread where asking one of the entertaining Bitcointalk user here in this forum. I know that you have been doing good and working hard to correct those members who are breaking rules through reading your comments on those thread. Literally i was inspired and i will check always here for rules and regulation updates.
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:12:44 PM

I've just gone through the JetAid thread on the beginners board, and I've awarded a few merits. Nowis the time to ask those questions about Bitcoin Talk, and let the experienced members answer them.

You had better get in quickly, because I'm going to scrap another van that I've been using as a shed, and the last one took me away for 2 days.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Karr98

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:34:24 PM

Hello this is my first time to come at here and read this thread. Usually i at local forum and in here maybe i can learn anything that i don't understand. I think mostly people here come too get some money. They do not care about rules ,now we are banned 1 account, bu they will make 2 even 10 accounts. Maybe what we must have to do make rules that who want to taking part in bounty must have some several merits not only in signature campaign. And who want make thread must be self moderated maybe or who want to make thread make by have to minimum ranks. But hope this forum can be better
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: