Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:40:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I wonder what you think of this new EOS exchange?  (Read 158 times)
EOS xctg (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:22:27 AM

I wonder what you think of this new EOS exchange? There is no good trend in the future, now the currency vouchers so depressed, I do not know what we think?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4933299.0
Phathooo

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:54:17 AM

Now that the market is sluggish, and there are many exchanges listed in the middle of this year, it will be difficult to judge whether the exchange is a potential stock at one or a half, or you can find out if they have a telegram or Facebook, and then make judgments.
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:28:33 AM

in my opinion EOS is difficult, making a wallet very difficult and costly to activate. so in my opinion I'm not happy with eos exchanges
Resulbil

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:52:10 PM

Eth will make a good move. The next time you give me confidence you will also compete with eth. A great battle comes and eos will win this battle. Great team and project
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:18:01 PM

There are many exchanges on the way, i think the one who will do something different/unique will be next Binance.
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:18:29 PM

ICO EOS according to 2017 was the first in the TOP . I think that EOS has a future and he is a worthy competitor ETH . Indeed, the creation of a wallet is complicated, but the project is developing and the team will find a solution to preserve security and simplify registration of the account
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:39:45 PM

Now that the market is sluggish, and there are many exchanges listed in the middle of this year, it will be difficult to judge whether the exchange is a potential stock at one or a half, or you can find out if they have a telegram or Facebook, and then make judgments.
It is not! There is nothing difficult there. I am not a big fan of EOS anyway, but this is not even about EOS, this is just a promotion of a scam as far as I am concerned and just some set of scammers trying to look for those they can take away their funds.

Moreover, even if this were to be true, I really would not see how EOS exchange would have made any serious difference to the price anyway and it is not like it will really have something to offer that much since like someone said, the team themselves really are not even ready to work or do anything without it lagging.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:39:32 AM

I wonder what you think of this new EOS exchange? There is no good trend in the future, now the currency vouchers so depressed, I do not know what we think?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4933299.0
With the team bailing out, the general platform being sluggish and the marking tending towards centralization, I would say I really do not care that much about how EOS exchange is like since at the end, they still tend to not be able to do anything right yet at the moment.

Moreover, it is obvious and glaring this is just another scam and it is not in any way related to even the normal EOS project itself and I wonder how stupid the OP must have thought we are to be dishing out this bullshit to us.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: