Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:14:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GORGONA – investment Smart Contract (3% daily for life!)  (Read 2150 times)
MaryanaBit

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:58:45 PM

How long will this investment project work, what percentage of deposits go to payments? Any exact numbers?

I think that the project will work until the money runs out. About 80% all the money go on payment to investors.

Pretty well thought-out mechanics, but I wonder where the other 20% of the money will go, really in the pockets of admins?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:14:53 PM

More on what will this profitability of 3% per day be based? Will it be fixed or according to investments if managed by the Gorgon platform?

OI
MertinLyter

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:29:08 PM

More on what will this profitability of 3% per day be based? Will it be fixed or according to investments if managed by the Gorgon platform?
The Fund for payment will be formed from the Fund of deposits of new users. The system is very simple.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:32:29 PM

The Fund for payment will be formed from the Fund of deposits of new users. The system is very simple.

It means, they are earning from the deposits of new users???
Just another pyramid crap project promising 3% of daily income from your deposit. And wait, lifetime!!!
Be careful sending money here. This has no solid backing at all.
Earning money from new registered users? Maybe, it will work for a certain period. But, lifetime? Nope, don't buy that.
This is just like cloud mining business. Earning at the start but later on, no more. The drawback - are you even getting your ROI?
MaratHuendo

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:58:50 PM

Just another pyramid crap project promising 3% of daily income from your deposit. And wait, lifetime!!!
Earning money from new registered users? Maybe, it will work for a certain period. But, lifetime? Nope, don't buy that.
This is just like cloud mining business. Earning at the start but later on, no more. The drawback - are you even getting your ROI?
It seems to me that the administration of this project does not hide anything, they immediately called themselves a pyramid, what's wrong with that? Similar projects can exist for many months, or even years, bringing profit to investors.
MaryanaBit

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:42:14 PM
Merited by foserfox (1)

Did you even read the Plan of distribution of funds?

10% from all investments goes to advertising the project.

9% developers.

1% to pay for transactions in the Etherium network.

80% on payment to investors.
IavanHer3

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:53:06 AM

Last night I invested 1.5 ETH in the project, now I am waiting for the first payment. As soon as the money will be listed will send screenshots. I hope that the project will work for a long period and pay investors.
silvia76

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:15:13 AM

Last night I invested 1.5 ETH in the project, now I am waiting for the first payment. As soon as the money will be listed will send screenshots. I hope that the project will work for a long period and pay investors.

Interest payments are carried out in a definitely appointed time? Or exactly 24 hours after the Deposit?
Allexandr

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:15:19 AM

Income 3% per day is a fixed figure, it will be paid while the reserve fund will have funds. The payment system is very simple and clear.

GyramCripto

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:09:35 AM

I would like to fully understand the marketing of GORGONA, where will the funds from investors ' deposits be spent, except for dividend payments?
Kolya786

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:55:17 AM

You have to understand that the administration of the project has made a waiver of ownership and management of smart contact, no one can deceive you, it is impossible.
nikolasmirnov

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:06:33 PM

I have met many investment projects, even participated in some of them, than GORGONA is better than others?
Faust91

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:38:15 PM

I have met many investment projects, even participated in some of them, than GORGONA is better than others?

It seems to me that the main advantage of the project is smart contacts, which are easily visible and accessible to every user.
Squezzy

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:55:22 PM

How can I make a profit every hour? Do you need to perform some action, or is it automatic?
This is the first time I've seen such a system, with payouts every hour.
CapnOzz

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:20:01 PM

How can I make a profit every hour? Do you need to perform some action, or is it automatic?
This is the first time I've seen such a system, with payouts every hour.

You can receive your income each 10 minutes. For this purposes you can use public API payoutSelf specifying you ETH wallet address. All instructions are available on the project website.
nafantc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:22:53 PM

GORGONA looks serious and stable, and most importantly completely transparent and honest project. I hope everything goes according to plan.
skeir

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:32:38 PM

GORGONA looks serious and stable, and most importantly completely transparent and honest project. I hope everything goes according to plan.

Many of my colleagues have joined this investment project and made a few deposits, but I'm still not sure. Do you think it's worth the risk?
SanyaCripto

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:48:50 PM

Many of my colleagues have joined this investment project and made a few deposits, but I'm still not sure. Do you think it's worth the risk?

while you think and can not decide, and your colleagues are already receiving income. I do not advise you to Delay the decision on investments.
PureHunter

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:57:07 PM

I would like to personally contact the author of a topic. You have already received payments from the project, can you provide evidence or screenshots?
Kolya786

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:11:53 PM

I would like to personally contact the author of a topic. You have already received payments from the project, can you provide evidence or screenshots?

Payments from the project are regular, you can verify this on the website

https://etherscan.io/address/0x4a5fc826441a16b86aa850b3ddc4b1bc02f21b6c#internaltx

popular girls names 1993
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: