Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:34:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GORGONA – investment Smart Contract (3% daily for life!)  (Read 2150 times)
FlooMeer (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:03:20 PM

⚠️| ATTENTION, important information! | ⚠️

Dear investors, we got great news!

You probably know that some functions of our smart-contract was disliked. We are talking about possibility to change day of last investment or payout.
This function was planned to use only in cases which could lead to an error.

But, unfortunately, haters took this argument for black PR.

To be absolutely honestly, we decided to update our smart-contract, it’s mean create new one without this function.

All investments will be transferred to this smart-contract using this backdoor.
All details about your investments will be saved. Payouts will be continued, as before, but from another address.

New contract will contain:
– Ownership resignation, no owner at all
– No that backdoor

Also, we decided to add some new features.
– Gorgona Killer - the killer becomes the referrer for all investors without referrer.
– We changed self-destruct function, when there is not enough balance to make the dividends payment, gorgona restarts. All money left will be transferred to the next round.

Also, also, we’ve updated the website GORGONA.io

More information in the right place! Be with us!

_

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
silvia76

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:04:53 PM

Good day, dear forum users. I this industry recently, can you explain to me what is the main purpose of this project? Have a marketing plan? What is a HYIP project?

This is literally a Ponzi scheme and a HYIP definition includes this. The idea is when you send money to the account they pay you 3%, that 3% is coming from other people who have sent money to get 3%. This happens until one of the following happens
1: The dev steals all the coins
2: There aren't enough deposits to pay everyone's 3% (this causes panic and less deposits)
3: You receive 3% a few times but end up losing the initial deposit and end up with a loss.
It seems to me that the pension system of many countries works under the same system. You think this is a hoax?
CapnOzz

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:14:16 PM

I believe that to rewrite the source code, it was the right decision, thus the administration of the project proved that they can be trusted.
MaratHuendo

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:24:35 PM

How much money is allocated for advertising the project monthly or weekly, where can I see this data?
Bolomboy

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:29:39 PM

How much money is allocated for advertising the project monthly or weekly, where can I see this data?

On advertising the project will be allocated 10% of the funds that were invested in the project. It seems to me that this guarantees that more and more new investors will appear on the project.
Kolya786

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:36:13 PM

On advertising the project will be allocated 10% of the funds that were invested in the project. It seems to me that this guarantees that more and more new investors will appear on the project.

That is, if the investment Fund is 20 thousand dollars, then 2 thousand dollars will go to advertise the project?
GyramCripto

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:57:03 PM

That is, if the investment Fund is 20 thousand dollars, then 2 thousand dollars will go to advertise the project?

All right, I hope it will work in the right direction, because without new investments the project will not live long. Advertising should work on the project.
Kholodnya

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:04:03 PM

Help me to understand the mechanism of payments. If today I will make a contribution to ETH 1, and after 2 days I will add the Deposit for another 3 Ethereum, payment of interest will be such as to stack up?
MaryanaBit

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:10:25 PM

Help me to understand the mechanism of payments. If today I will make a contribution to ETH 1, and after 2 days I will add the Deposit for another 3 Ethereum, payment of interest will be such as to stack up?

I think that this option is provided by the administration, most likely, your deposits will be summed up.
BatistaCru

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:21:19 PM

I think that this option is provided by the administration, most likely, your deposits will be summed up.

I also hope that this feature is available in smart code would not want to stumble upon any glitches.
HerousNeo

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:37:03 PM

I have been following this project for the second day, yesterday I made a small investment, and today I received my first payment from the project.
Vampireminer11

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:12:14 PM

I would like to wish all investors of this project success, I would like to project really existed for many years. I also joined the number of investors.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:42:18 PM

3% daily for a lifetime? Now that is great. But how can you be so sure you can do that 3% for all of your users? May I ask? Thank you very much! I am a noob for this kind of things and I would really like to learn but Google would not find ways for me to learn at least the basics.
cryptonuim6

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:19:46 AM

3% daily for a lifetime? Now that is great. But how can you be so sure you can do that 3% for all of your users? May I ask? Thank you very much! I am a noob for this kind of things and I would really like to learn but Google would not find ways for me to learn at least the basics.
It is worth noting that these 3% of your Deposit, you will receive for life, or until you run out of money in the investment Fund of the project .
Faust91

Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:26:58 AM

⚠️| ATTENTION, important information! | ⚠️

Dear investors, we got great news!

You probably know that some functions of our smart-contract was disliked. We are talking about possibility to change day of last investment or payout.
This function was planned to use only in cases which could lead to an error.

But, unfortunately, haters took this argument for black PR.

To be absolutely honestly, we decided to update our smart-contract, it’s mean create new one without this function.

All investments will be transferred to this smart-contract using this backdoor.
All details about your investments will be saved. Payouts will be continued, as before, but from another address.

New contract will contain:
– Ownership resignation, no owner at all
– No that backdoor

Also, we decided to add some new features.
– Gorgona Killer - the killer becomes the referrer for all investors without referrer.
– We changed self-destruct function, when there is not enough balance to make the dividends payment, gorgona restarts. All money left will be transferred to the next round.

Also, also, we’ve updated the website GORGONA.io

More information in the right place! Be with us!

_
That's great news. It's nice to see that the administration is working on the project and modernizing it.
foppertc

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:14:23 PM

That's great news. It's nice to see that the administration is working on the project and modernizing it.

I read about these grand updates in their telegram channel, I hope it will attract new investors.
HerousNeo

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:21:11 PM

I read about these grand updates in their telegram channel, I hope it will attract new investors.

Any updates to the functionality of the project and their website are intended for the consumer, in our case, the consumer is an investor.
Allexandr

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:39:11 PM

Please give a link to their telegram channel, I also want to subscribe to it. Thank you in advance.
Vampireminer11

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:52:52 PM

Please give a link to their telegram channel, I also want to subscribe to it. Thank you in advance.

All information is in the first post of this topic. Here's a link to their channel. https://t.me/gorgona_io
GuruBitov

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:58:34 PM

Guys, somebody has already done the deposits in this project? Please provide screenshots of deposits, or any other evidence.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: