Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:56:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GORGONA – investment Smart Contract (3% daily for life!)  (Read 2150 times)
GuruBitov

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:40:12 AM

Function "Gorgona killers" can use only one, the largest investor? Don't you think it's unfair to other investors? This status is granted automatically?

At the moment, this status is awarded to only one, the largest investor. I think that the administration will not stop there, various buns will appear for most investors.

I would like to see such status and privileges could get the top 20 of all investors, then it will be much more interesting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IllaoiCripto

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:06:04 PM

Function "Gorgona killers" can use only one, the largest investor? Don't you think it's unfair to other investors? This status is granted automatically?

At the moment, this status is awarded to only one, the largest investor. I think that the administration will not stop there, various buns will appear for most investors.

I would like to see such status and privileges could get the top 20 of all investors, then it will be much more interesting.

It is necessary to address this idea directly to the administration of the project, maybe they will like this idea and they will take the initiative.
zorgo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:35:30 PM

What other functions will be spent funds from the Fund, which is formed with the investment of users, in addition to daily payments?
TukiCripto

Activity: 145
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:44:49 PM

What other functions will be spent funds from the Fund, which is formed with the investment of users, in addition to daily payments?

Part of the money will go to advertising and marketing of the project, as well as the Commission on payments. All is forgiven on before.
MorenoBry

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:13:12 PM

Part of the money will go to advertising and marketing of the project, as well as the Commission on payments. All is forgiven on before.

I believe that you need to spend much more than 10% on advertising, because the future of the project directly depends on its effectiveness.
foppertc

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:26:11 PM

I believe that you need to spend much more than 10% on advertising, because the future of the project directly depends on its effectiveness.

I fully agree with you, the marketing plan should be designed for a few months in advance. That's significant.
cryptonuim6

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:33:16 PM

I fully agree with you, the marketing plan should be designed for a few months in advance. That's significant.

The marketing plan is strong, as the investment Fund of the project is gradually replenished, this suggests that new investors are added.
DjonMnemonik

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:42:38 PM

Explain to me how I can get "Gorgon Killer" status, along with the privileges of that status?
MertinLyter

Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:46:53 PM

Explain to me how I can get "Gorgon Killer" status, along with the privileges of that status?

We need to become the largest investor. Conditions are simple.
HerousNeo

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:51:16 PM

Tell me how to understand how large a Deposit I have to make to get this status?
IavanHer3

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:56:06 PM

Tell me how to understand how large a Deposit I have to make to get this status?

The largest Deposit you can see here https://etherscan.io/address/0x020e13faF0955eFeF0aC9cD4d2C64C513ffCBdec
Allexandr

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:03:52 PM

The largest Deposit you can see here https://etherscan.io/address/0x020e13faF0955eFeF0aC9cD4d2C64C513ffCBdec

If I'm going to make several deposits, their amount will bend with each other?
Yuliaryder

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:08:32 PM

If I'm going to make several deposits, their amount will bend with each other?

This is the whole problem that the amount of all deposits is added to one, so it is impossible to calculate which Deposit was the largest
MaryanaBit

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:36:05 PM

Perhaps with this question you should contact the administration directly? https://t.me/gorgona_io
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:42:52 PM

I like Gorgon, the prospects of this project are definitely there, this is evidenced by the constantly growing investment Fund.
Resulbil

Activity: 236

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:19:36 PM

I believe that to rewrite the source code, it was the right decision, thus the administration of the project proved that they can be trusted.
astridwi

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:11:23 PM

I do not see that what you are doing is potential for the future, without giving details of what you are doing with our money, because some of the projects and ICOs that appear today have a better concept even though they are scams. Promising a 3% profit per day for a lifetime, such as a HYIP program or a scame ponzi. I will not give a solution to this project and hopefully others will be more careful
VAGE.LAND
Copper Member

Activity: 286

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 06:24:36 AM

PANDEMICA PAYS AGAIN

If you made deposits to the PANDEMICA smart contract in August 2018, then this message is for you.

The project started working again. Yesterday, November 1, a payment was made to all participants.

Transaction link https://etherscan.io/tx/0xa815679ebf5fa9307ce0982454b6ff2c0125356c86a1e1cd8743d15020364ad8

The balance is now 440 Ethers.

All this money will be transferred to the participants.

If you participated in the project or know those who participated, please send this message to them.

To return your deposits from the project, go to our chat in Telegram @pandemicaonline or contact the admin @Boogalooo.

A list of all participants and deposits can be found in this Exel file https://1drv.ms/x/s!AtwqJOPkvH3wsx6mc3I75V3PgZ5t?e=tgI7G2 on the tab Pivot IN.

It is better to open the Exel file in OneDrive or Office 360 - then you will have access to all the functionality of the table.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: