Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:40:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tao of Bitcoin #2: Direct download (no signup required, no strings attached)  (Read 973 times)
UberNifty (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

AltcoinWarrior.com

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 09:45:28 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2014, 01:05:40 AM by UberNifty

Tao of Bitcoin #2 Direct Download Link:

This is in direct response to an altercation with another BitcoinTalk.org member (see comments & screenshot of my original post below). Such rudeness is completely unwarranted. And as clearly stated in my original post:

My intentions are pure and my work speaks for itself.

I am truly "in it to win it" for the Bitcoin Community as a whole. And I sure the f**k ain't no scammer, spammer or any other such nonsense. Hopefully we can now dispense with the hater BS and better spend our time growing the Bitcoin Community.

Screenshot of my original post, for archival purposes:

"Remember, the blockchain is truth..."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:43:13 PM

Why're you selling something so hard if it's "free"? Oh right, mailing lists.

Here's a tip: do something actually useful. Plastering a buncha ginormous "digital product impressions" and dangling lame carrots in people's faces is obnoxious as all get out and firmly pegs you as someone who's here for the sole purpose of milking noobs (and no, it doesn't matter whether that's "your intention". It's what you're doing).

Alternatively, you can just derp on back to the warrior forum.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
UberNifty (OP)

AltcoinWarrior.com

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 09:33:29 PM

Here we go...

Why're you selling something so hard if it's "free"? Oh right, mailing lists.

I have chosen not to charge money, in lieu of opting in. That much is true.

Since when does bashing on someone in deed doing 'something useful' count as a "tip"? Huh

If you had actually read the Tao of Bitcoin, you' would have very quickly discovered that:

1) It is definitely not for noobs.

2) It does not in any way, shape or form promote any type of premium / affiliate product whatsoever.

3) It adds real value to the Bitcoin Community by pointing out open source solutions, resources and strategies that directly benefit the end user.

The Real Tip:

Plastering a buncha ginormous "digital product impressions" and dangling lame carrots in people's faces is obnoxious as all get out and firmly pegs you as someone who's here for the sole purpose of milking noobs (and no, it doesn't matter whether that's "your intention". It's what you're doing).

I find it strangely ironic that my 'intention' is precisely the opposite. Once again, had you actually read the Tao of Bitcoin (or any of the other materials provided on UberNifty.com, for that matter)... then you could come to no other conclusion but the correct one:

My intentions are pure and my work speaks for itself.

Regardless of whether 'noob' or 'seasoned pro'... my only goal is to provide quality information in a timely manner that helps individuals stay safe and secure while exploring the benefits of cryptocurrencies as a viable option. There is obviously no lack of great altcoin-based technologies within the bitcoin ecosystem. Quality educational information presented in an easily-accessible and digestible manner is far rarer,

And while your troll-like bully tactics leave much to be desired, your point is well taken. I will strongly reconsider my presentation.

However, the fact that you bashed on my work without citing or substantiating your claims is another matter altogether. Your slanderous remarks do not change that fact that my work speaks for itself, and requires no further justification.

Alternatively, you can just derp on back to the warrior forum.

Sure, if my goal was to offer web marketing-related goods or services to web marketers. That is clearly NOT the case.  Roll Eyes Perhaps you should heed your own advice. At any rate, regardless of how asshole-ish your actual sound advice may come across... it's still sound. I will definitely reconsider my presentation, and for that I sincerely thank you.

And I leave you with a tip in return: Next time, carefully consider a more diplomatic approach before spewing off.

UberNifty (OP)

AltcoinWarrior.com

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 01:02:18 AM

Updated original post.

Changelog:

• Removed original post.
  • Removed original graphics.
  • Added a direct download link.
  • Added screenshot of original post.

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:30:52 PM

At any rate, regardless of how asshole-ish your actual sound advice may come across... it's still sound. I will definitely reconsider my presentation, and for that I sincerely thank you.

The reconsideration and cleaning up is a great move. The tempering of it with emotional reactions and the bizarre notion that frank words are a personal attack against you is the sort of thing people are supposed to get past at some point during their primary education.

You posted a "service announcement" in a bitcoin forum, not your personal feelings in a heartfelt chat with a family member. The expectation that people will carefully sidestep saying what they mean in order to prevent the possibility that you'll interpret them entirely out of context and so experience variously unpleasant emotional states is absurd, and so long as you select for it you'll find yourself among people who are more interested in superficial fuzzies and white lies than business, or money, or anything good.

It's not "an altercation". It's just learning.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: