Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:03:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Vision of Satoshi" To "Philosophy"  (Read 284 times)
goldencrypto7100

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 07:37:16 PM

Satoshi is totally anonymous so we can't be predict anything about him/her surely. But your concept it not but. Hope you right n your own compliment.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:40:43 PM

First of all.
I things vision of satoshi being after satoshi nakamoto don't post some things from in 2014
I use many hour per day to read many topic than most of BTC bitcoin millionaire believe in vision of satoshi and future of bitcoin
it don't have fundamental like stock in market exchange

Howevery. Vision can be use 3-5 years what things you want
                Mission is what do you do it this year and Action is what do you do now.

So how do you things if we call Philosophy of Nakamoto instead of Vision of Satoshi ?

I think Satoshi has a reason for not broadcasting messages. I think one of them is not wanting to break the decentralized structure. He stands behind the thing he created, but he's just trying to do it without talking.
cryptoshops9944

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 07:50:21 PM

Its doesn’t makes any sense bitcoin is going far away it’s a philosophy or vision whatever you tell it. I think satoshi vision was for a successful bitcoin and a secure future. I am not what it is actually now.
cryptogalaxy789

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:03:22 PM

Satoshi is the father of the concept of crypto currency. His vision was to launch a currency unlike fiat currency that will be introduced worldwide with a same value.He did it. All the features that is remaining have come from satoshi.
GhostKnight

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:27:07 PM

we can make different these two things. Vision and philosophy. Vision is something or some project goal.But if you say philosophy, it something that on satoshi believe.Before making Bitcoin, it was his philosophy that this can be popular in market. But when he tried to launch, it was his vision.
jamesbondbd007

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:53:07 PM

Vision and philosophy are two different things to.Vision is the things that we can refer as target. Satoshi wanted a new currency that will be familiar worldwide and have the same value.And satoshi was succeeded to do that.
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:00:25 PM

Are you sure this person exists at all?

I think that Satoshi Nakamoto is a team from the National Security Agency of the United States or another influential state.

However, bitcoin can change the community for the better.
Barrycuda007

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:50:26 PM

If Satoshi Nakamoto is regarded as a person or a company, it is presumable that bitcoin has grown farther than they or he/she assumed it to be. So connecting bitcoin's future to one's vision is not accepting.
AmazingTiger

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:56:20 PM

First of all, i am not sure how did you make difference between vision and philosophy. Please elaborate your ideas. In my opinion, bitcoin has no goal but to make a revolution to the electric currrency.
RudeSlider

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:02:25 PM

Bitcoin was created On 18 August 2008 by Satoshi Nakamoto. He did not knew how big it could grow one day. So in my opinion, his vision was not like what bitcoin is now. And it will continue to change.
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:12:29 PM

Vision of Satoshi is to make bitcoin a global currency in the world so people can do transactions without any barriers or boundaries because bitcoin network has no interruptions by centralized organizations and also that makes its transaction fee to reduce and the mission is to accomplish that within a certain period of time which I think is successful because in a short period of time bitcoin has able to make a big noise in the world and that has become a reason for many companies to connect there core transactions with bitcoin

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
ErikLarsen1976

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:52:07 PM

If we think about Satoshi’s philosophy then his 1st intention of creating crypto is for reducing the problem with fiat currency because there were lots of problem related with fiat currency but with this Currency I mean BTC there is no problem and with blockchain tech we can get crystal clear transaction.
logitechwow

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:41:34 PM

I am sure that Satoshi could not be mistaken in his words.
His words can really be called predictions, because they come true.
Do you think so too?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: