Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:24:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why there are many account got banned?  (Read 141 times)
mahalkita (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:37:23 AM

When I`m trying so search and read here in meta section I saw two (2)  thread requesting to retrieve their account and alike, can I ask do if someone have been post low quality post they will be ban immediately when they are reported by other member of this forum?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:41:38 AM

They are usually ban for copy pasting.

33. This includes both copying parts or the entirety of other users' posts or threads and copying content from external sources (e.g. other websites) and passing it as your own.

Source: Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:44:51 AM

ID, please.

The forum stopped getting tolerant for low-quality posts. So if that's the reason, it's a ban. Nothing to correct it.

jerick06

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:50:44 AM

When I`m trying so search and read here in meta section I saw two (2)  thread requesting to retrieve their account and alike, can I ask do if someone have been post low quality post they will be ban immediately when they are reported by other member of this forum?

It depends on the 'low quality' standard of the reader. Maybe if you posted like 'thank you poster' 'yes it will survive' most of the users gives warning to the poster but if you still post like that like every single time, there is a chance that you will be reported for spamming resulting in banning of the account. But in most cases, Plagiarism is one of the reason for the banning of accounts just like what the commentor above me said.

SCAVO.FARM (https://scavo.farm) SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:51:38 AM

If you're going to check the Meta's page one by one, you will see a lot of threads about account issues (hacked and banned).

About your question. Yes, if you keep posting low quality posts then there's no doubt that you end up banned soon so you better expect it. Just like those posts in your posts history, I can call those "low quality".

So you're a Filipino. I just noticed that the way you write in English is poor and you wanted to improve am I right? I would like to suggest you to join Fittotalk.com if you want to improve writing in English. Fittotalk is a friendly and a English focused forum. You will learn a lot by just participating and collaborating on discussions in there. Talk Merit (the Admin) will surely assist you. Please visit it.

404 Not Found
mahalkita (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:51:46 AM

ID, please.

The forum stopped getting tolerant for low-quality posts. So if that's the reason, it's a ban. Nothing to correct it.

Yes you are correct, this post is for clarification only and my question have been answered. Thanks for replying
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:57:17 AM

From my observations reporting ~200 posts and counting, plagiarism (ie - copying and pasting) is the #1, surefire way to get banned. Whether a post might be considered "low value" is a bit more subjective, however, while banning is a serious punishment, so I tend to only report shitposts by people whose history is full of the same (or bounty reports).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: