Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:53:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How is future looking for Bitcoin and Blockchain in 2019?  (Read 2345 times)
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:15:18 PM

Judging by some fact or some experts in this field opinions are divided in look of price. Some expect to see bitcoin recover by this year end and possible reaching former ATH price while other are hopping to see what will be with trading platforms CME and CBOE. If this comes as many expect price could reach new ATH and possible mass adoption in the world.

However this is only speculation like any other thing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:34:54 PM

Just wait for the upcoming price points and news of the cryptocurrency this year, we are in the final quarter of this year so the highlights might happen as well as the gamechanger to its current price, who knows it might be the new ATH record, the price will reach 15k to 20k or the price will drop which is not favorable to all of us, we can't carve a complete speculation from an incomplete info.
tepakpak

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:38:53 PM

The future of bitcoin I think will be more accepted by the public next year because blockchain makes it easy. The quantity of bitcoin will increase and prices in 2019 will be stable. That is possible.
Grimjule

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:29:24 AM

I could see that you are very supportive for Bitcoins. We are all trying to be optimistic. Thanks for helping!
Everyone should be optimistic though the market has been on the bear market until now. 

You have to encourage and be optimistic, if you will be like those people who are very skeptic and their pessmistic ideas are coming in you won't grow and you're no longer interested on the future of bitcoin. But we have the same goals here and that is to see the great price of bitcoin.

$30,000 - $50,000 is ideal for 2019.

But I think being blindly optimistic is also setting yourself up for disappointment. What if bitcoin never gets to those highs again. Sure, we all want bitcoin to be worth $20-50k, but that's just wishful thinking. Realistically is that going to happen? Probably not. Call me skeptical or pessimistic if you want but I'd rather be realistic about things than just baselessly speculating on these magic multiple tens of thousands of dollar numbers.
I won't call you skeptic because what you are saying has points and I do respect it. Those pessimistic and skeptic people that I've been calling were the ones that doesn't really see any movement and keeps on saying that bitcoin is nowhere to go.

We can't see a window to those prices for now but if that will happen someday again that's great but if it won't, still its okay.
2019 is just on the journey of more three months. I think in such a short time there will no changes in the price of bitcoin. We will have to look long forward to see big increase in the price. To observe the market today and the investment ratio in bitcoin I can say that the price will remain the same in the next year. There will be no big changes in the price.
DashS

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:38:06 AM

Now we (crypto enthusiasts) are in hands of SEC and pending bitcoin ETF approval. It will happen sooner or later but nobody knows how soon Wink

Haha in which hands we are? How big idiot can you be? People like you don't understand nothing, why do you feel a need to be in someones hands? You don't trust in yourself, you feel a need to be a slave and others to guarantee you existence?

Most of the comments here in topic show how big idiots some members here are, most of this idiots or all of them didn't even read what op shared, but they have a lot to say about it. Link to quora is full with chart analysis, many of us know how useless are this charts in crypto world. You can read how to do some analysis, but it's all guessing, you can use math for what ever you wish, but bitcoin can do something completely different. I will quote something from this link, to show how funny this guy is:
"I am 95% confident that the price of Bitcoin will fall between $3,005, and $81,998 in one year." Haha, this is funny, for next year I predict price between 1k and 100k dollars, and if I guess right  I will be an expert? Haha

You're right. My wording is just absolutely right. SEC can only influence BTC price in short term perspective. My fault is that I'm very worried about the price, the way to go is fight the greed inside you and hold for some years. Noobs like me are getting rekt by big price swings Sad

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:02:17 PM

Time to invest in Bitcoin then.
Yes exciting times! I am planning to ,myself!
We are all sure planning to see some exciting period in the long run and there is certainly no doubt about that. 2019 may come as a surprise and it may not depending on which turn it takes, but that does not change the fact that even if the bearish state continues in 2019, there is still a bright future ahead of us. This is the reason why anyone who is smart now will be ready to use this period to try as much as possible to stash up.
Yes, that is when some people would wish they had join the train today than regretting it later as there will always be those laggards in the show who will regret not taking any decision as it is.

I believe 2019 will be a great year in the development of the blockchain technology as we keep seeing new innovations popping up within the blockchain technology, year in year out and then seeing things totally in different light, and with that, I believe as we move forward to next year, things would change positively like it always has.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:17:51 PM

The future of bitcoin I think will be more accepted by the public next year because blockchain makes it easy. The quantity of bitcoin will increase and prices in 2019 will be stable. That is possible.
This year the blockchain is being studied in many countries to apply in many fields. As a result of development, bitcoin will get more attention. Price will be unstable because it will increase nonstop.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:06:32 PM

2018 has been very beneficial for Bitcoin. The future of Bitcoin is looking bright so far. What are your predictions for the next year i.e 2019? Undecided
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-bitcoin-price-prediction-for-2019

For blockchain as a whole the promise is quite bigger and there's still so much more to expect from the evolution of the enterprise. But as for Bitcoin, we still have so many players that influence the market in such a way as to affect adoption. Still we have regulations pending and still, some nations are turning to bitcoin to hedge their national currencies in the case of uncontrollable inflation. So we can say, it's a bit bright for the asset in general if there are no more screw ups on the bitcoin core.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:26:29 PM

This year the blockchain is being studied in many countries to apply in many fields. As a result of development, bitcoin will get more attention. Price will be unstable because it will increase nonstop.

Well once people understand more about bitcoin and crypto, acceptance and adoption would considerably grow. And we may see a couple of runs like that of 2017. Though i wouldn't mind if the market takes it's time getting people's understanding.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
welchmgra

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:42:37 PM

Time to invest in Bitcoin then.
Yes exciting times! I am planning to ,myself!
We are all sure planning to see some exciting period in the long run and there is certainly no doubt about that. 2019 may come as a surprise and it may not depending on which turn it takes, but that does not change the fact that even if the bearish state continues in 2019, there is still a bright future ahead of us. This is the reason why anyone who is smart now will be ready to use this period to try as much as possible to stash up.
Yes, that is when some people would wish they had join the train today than regretting it later as there will always be those laggards in the show who will regret not taking any decision as it is.

I believe 2019 will be a great year in the development of the blockchain technology as we keep seeing new innovations popping up within the blockchain technology, year in year out and then seeing things totally in different light, and with that, I believe as we move forward to next year, things would change positively like it always has.
Hope that the next year will be good for bitcoin. People will put their money again in bitcoin and the market cap will go up. When the market capital increase the price will also increase. Investors will be happy and hope that they will recover their deficit their loss. As time passes digital currency making its position stronger throughout the world with its unique features.
verguat33

Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:37:51 AM

Now we (crypto enthusiasts) are in hands of SEC and pending bitcoin ETF approval. It will happen sooner or later but nobody knows how soon Wink

Haha in which hands we are? How big idiot can you be? People like you don't understand nothing, why do you feel a need to be in someones hands? You don't trust in yourself, you feel a need to be a slave and others to guarantee you existence?

Most of the comments here in topic show how big idiots some members here are, most of this idiots or all of them didn't even read what op shared, but they have a lot to say about it. Link to quora is full with chart analysis, many of us know how useless are this charts in crypto world. You can read how to do some analysis, but it's all guessing, you can use math for what ever you wish, but bitcoin can do something completely different. I will quote something from this link, to show how funny this guy is:
"I am 95% confident that the price of Bitcoin will fall between $3,005, and $81,998 in one year." Haha, this is funny, for next year I predict price between 1k and 100k dollars, and if I guess right  I will be an expert? Haha

You're right. My wording is just absolutely right. SEC can only influence BTC price in short term perspective. My fault is that I'm very worried about the price, the way to go is fight the greed inside you and hold for some years. Noobs like me are getting rekt by big price swings Sad
To observe the market today I can say that this situation will continue for more time. Hope that the next year will be good for bitcoin. However, I advise everyone to analyze the market by him or herself and never believe in predictions, because all the predictions in the previous year about the price in 2018 became false and the facts are against that prediction. I myself never believe in predictions.
believe in BTC

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:27:30 AM

2018 has been very beneficial for Bitcoin. The future of Bitcoin is looking bright so far. What are your predictions for the next year i.e 2019? Undecided
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-bitcoin-price-prediction-for-2019

2019 is really good for cryptocurrency since we are at the $6k price so we can expect higher prices in the future and we can earn more profit in this way so keep on holding your coins as of now and have more patience.
Well, patience is always a good thing for holders and I am sure any sensible holder will not have any problem with that. Nevertheless, it is obvious that blockchain technology is advancing by the day, we are getting to see enthusiasm and huge interest all over the world in this technology and they believe that it is the future. So, in that vein I want to assume that it would keep getting better as we keep moving ahead.
ConotCan

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:29:20 AM

The future of bitcoin for the next year and the years after that is still looking very bright when you see it from the point of view of the technology, but if you are talking about the price I really think that is very likely that in the next year of 2019 the price of bitcoin is not going to recover, I really think that the bear market is still going to last until that year and we are not going to begin to see a recovery until the beginning of the year of 2020, I see this as good news because it gives me a lot of time to get more coins.
The potentials are increasing by the day and things keep getting better and better compared to previous years, so in that case, I believe that the interest in the blockchain technology in 2019 will grow even more than this point in time. Even with the whole downtrend thing, whether we like it or not, adoption is increasing, people are getting more aware and enthusiasm for a strong community is being generated daily, and I believe that is something.
MarchToke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:35:39 AM

If this year will be a tough year for cryptocurrencies, then maybe by next year, a reversion of trend may be possible in response to this year's almost all-year-long fluctuation now. From 2019 onwards, i believe bitcoin and the rest of cryptos will also respond well.

entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:54:07 AM

If this year will be a tough year for cryptocurrencies, then maybe by next year, a reversion of trend may be possible in response to this year's almost all-year-long fluctuation now. From 2019 onwards, i believe bitcoin and the rest of cryptos will also respond well.

I think next year, cryptocurrencies would be like 2017 again wherein many coins would be able to rise and then we can see some projects that matured as well because those who finished their ICOs last year or this year would have fully implemented projects and we can see now their true value and how in demand it would be in the market.

More coins would be use for its actual use case. Government would have a stricter rule when it comes to cryptocurrencies but it is better for the crypto enthusiasts because those scam projects would be lessened which would be good for the investors and it would return their trusts to the crypto projects which I would assume are slowly diminishing this year.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
zazarb
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1548

Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 09:48:52 AM

Yes this year is still hard for Bitcoin, and of course we can not predict what other year will be, , but I also hope that the next year will be much better for those.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000      
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000  
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:07:38 AM

Just wait for the upcoming price points and news of the cryptocurrency this year, we are in the final quarter of this year so the highlights might happen as well as the gamechanger to its current price, who knows it might be the new ATH record, the price will reach 15k to 20k or the price will drop which is not favorable to all of us, we can't carve a complete speculation from an incomplete info.
If you are under the impression of Bitcoin doing price rally at the end of this quarter because it has done it in the past, you might want to think again. Historical prices even though it seems like happening in the same time is not a effective way to predict price actions accurately. The problem I see here when we are comparing historical prices is the demand and supply is always not the same compared to other years. This year might not even be the same case as compared to the other year.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:29:13 AM

This year has been a tough year already for those who want to see it as a tough year as I only see it as a year that gave smart people more opportunity to buy lower. Future is very great for bitcoin and the blockchain and even though this year may have been bearish, I certainly believe that in the long run, this is a year that a lot of people will always wish they have been able to pick the prices we are now as I see mainstream adoption gradually kicking in, institutions wanting to get a large play and countries beginning to find ways they can benefit from it rather than attacking the space.

this year is still hard for Bitcoin, and of course we can not predict what other year will be, , but I also hope that the next year will be much better for those.
The year has still not ended but at least for the last 3 quarters, it is obvious to everyone that we have been in a downtrend, but that has not changed anything about the bright future that lay ahead of us and only those who are very smart enough will be able to know and see the future before it even comes, just like some already saw now back in 2009/2010. We are all hopeful that next year would be a lot better or we could possibly just end up seeing the market try to do some good move upward, but nothing at this point is guaranteed yet anyway.
Rembedful

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:33:18 AM

I think next year, cryptocurrencies would be like 2017 again wherein many coins would be able to rise and then we can see some projects that matured as well because those who finished their ICOs last year or this year would have fully implemented projects and we can see now their true value and how in demand it would be in the market.

More coins would be use for its actual use case. Government would have a stricter rule when it comes to cryptocurrencies but it is better for the crypto enthusiasts because those scam projects would be lessened which would be good for the investors and it would return their trusts to the crypto projects which I would assume are slowly diminishing this year.
No doubt this year was so bad for cryptocurrency and thousands of people lost their money due to fall in the price. It is because the last year bump was not according to the market cap and collapsed soon. In my opinion the coming year will be normal for cryptocurrency. The prices will rise gradually according to the market capital and there would be no bump and dump in the price.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:27:54 AM

Judging by some fact or some experts in this field opinions are divided in look of price. Some expect to see bitcoin recover by this year end and possible reaching former ATH price while other are hopping to see what will be with trading platforms CME and CBOE. If this comes as many expect price could reach new ATH and possible mass adoption in the world.

However this is only speculation like any other thing.

I think its brighter for blockchain tbh. I have seen many rich people talk about how blockchain has a big future however the same people saying "blockchain has a big future" also kinda mean that bitcoin will not be part of that future.

Of course bitcoin will get bigger and bigger in the future you do not need to be really a fortuneteller to actually know that bitcoin will be huge in the future however I feel like the adoption and the usage will be a lot more common for blockchain than bitcoin. This of course doesn't negate anything in 2019 since it is very close time period so I think it might go hand in hand while going up together for the next year.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████