Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:26:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin exploitation with BOT TELEGAM a scam?  (Read 186 times)
nreal (OP)

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:05:11 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 06:42:46 PM by nreal

- I do not know how many of you have ever tried to exploit Bitcoin with Bot on Telegam, sounds crazy but I got Bitcoin on my Blockchain wallet. That was amazing. I introduced more of my friends to join and daily mine was about 0.04 Bitcoin. A good income.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4919

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 12:15:34 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 12:51:54 PM by mocacinno

- I do not know how many of you have ever tried to exploit Bitcoin with Bot on Telegam, sounds crazy but I got Bitcoin on my Blockchain wallet. That was amazing. I introduced more of my friends to join and daily mine was about 0.04 Bitcoin. A good income.
- Has anyone ever exploited Bitcoin on a telegam bot that cheated? You can contact me on Telegam @quangbinh9701.

hmm... After many years of being active on this forum, i know that when a relatively "new" member (eventough you registered in 2013, the activity of your account is very low) is talking about "exploiting" Bitcoin, he/she is actually talking about bitcoin mining.

This being said: you can't mine bitcoin with a telegram bot. If you think you're mining using a telegram bot, you're probably falling for a ponzi scam. It's possible you're one of the early investors of the ponzi scam, so it's possible you'll ROI, but i can pretty much guarantee that late investors will get scammed sooner or later.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jillscarbrough

Activity: 588
Merit: 335

Steady State Finance

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:45:22 PM

can I call it airdrop, it's like bounty campaign (social media) when they share/re-tweet/post and stay on telegram group also a minimal one comment every week until the ICO finishing then they get a stake.

actually, the main goal is he wants to promote his telegram contact.
You can contact me on Telegam @quangbinh9701.
nreal (OP)

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:14:52 PM

- Has anyone ever exploited Bitcoin on a telegam bot that cheated? You can contact me on Telegam @quangbinh9701.

hmm... After many years of being active on this forum, i know that when a relatively "new" member (eventough you registered in 2013, the activity of your account is very low) is talking about "exploiting" Bitcoin, he/she is actually talking about bitcoin mining.

This being said: you can't mine bitcoin with a telegram bot. If you think you're mining using a telegram bot, you're probably falling for a ponzi scam. It's possible you're one of the early investors of the ponzi scam, so it's possible you'll ROI, but i can pretty much guarantee that late investors will get scammed sooner or later.
- I have withdrawn the BTC from the telegam bot on numerous numbers with the initial investment I put in there. I also do not know if it is really scam or not. I need opinions of people

nreal (OP)

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:15:57 PM

can I call it airdrop, it's like bounty campaign (social media) when they share/re-tweet/post and stay on telegram group also a minimal one comment every week until the ICO finishing then they get a stake.

actually, the main goal is he wants to promote his telegram contact.
You can contact me on Telegam @quangbinh9701.

- I added a telegram so people can contact me. Can you think negatively?

mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4919

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 01:29:20 PM
Merited by jillscarbrough (1)

- I have withdrawn the BTC from the telegam bot on numerous numbers with the initial investment I put in there. I also do not know if it is really scam or not. I need opinions of people

Like i said: there is no such thing as mining with a telegram bot... The only way to mine BTC with any chance of roi'ing is by using a latest gen ASIC and having a good electricity rate.
So, if you *think* you're mining with a telegram bot, you can rest assured you're not actually mining.

If somebody is paying you when you "mine" with a telegram bot, it actually means that the person that send you the BTC is doing this out of his own pocket. Any "profit" you made was a net loss for the person paying you.
This doesn't sound like a good business model does it? The only reason somebody is paying you out of his own pocket is to make sure that you'd either invest some more of your own money (which the bot operator will probably steal) OR it's also possible the bot operator is counting on you to spread positive news about his "mining" bot, so other people will invest in his ponzi and he can rob them instead of you...

So, by spreading positive news about a telegram bitcoin mining bot, you'll either end up losing money, or you'll help the bot operator to rob other people, or you're the bot operator yourself... These are the only 3 viable options i can think off...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
huntingthesnark

Activity: 357
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 01:45:13 PM

Aye, it's definitely a scam, and well do you know this. Telegram bots are not asics.

For the latest Crypto news and alts info check out https://coinsjar.info/
jillscarbrough

Activity: 588
Merit: 335

Steady State Finance

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:00:14 PM

- I added a telegram so people can contact me. Can you think negatively?
No.

You or anyone free to post contacts( e.x Telegram) here is there something wrong with my reply? Or are you offended I call it airdrop?

Come on dude, whatever the term (Bitcoin exploitation) mining using Bot Telegram makes no sense even if you don't explicitly mention that it is a mining activity. You have to remember when exploitation (Mining) Bitcoin can only use ASIC although as technically it can use a CPU or Mining Rig is still doesn't make sense if we think about taking blocks/reward/profits.
nsummy

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:41:38 PM

Cool bro, post this in the bitcoin section and see what they say.  This is the altcoin mining subforum.  has nothing to do with bitcoin or any schemes to acquire it from someone with broken english and a telegram bot.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: