Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:46:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DigitalBits - Economy Reimagined  (Read 26733 times)
Digitalbits.io

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 03:19:15 AM

From Futurist in Toronto to Amcham in Hong Kong, see what DigitalBits has been up to!
https://medium.com/digitalbitsorg/digitalbits-event-reel-8f3f3edfe749

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 04:49:35 PM

BM message in a telegram quote

Sweizger | bountyZZ support admin

Do not trust KYC. They didn't even ask for KYC files from us. It was rigorously checked by our team. I don't remember the numbers exactly. Approximately 20-30% of participants were rejected. In other words, approximately 70% of participants have to get bounties. Digitalbits management says 10%. Most of you will not get bounties even if you are legit because they say 10%. This is madness Smiley
OMG it sounds like another scam attempt to not just ducking the bounty hunters but also they might easily sell KYC data to scammers. They can't even afford to hire a more reputable, trusted Identity Verification Service and then come up with this scammy idea? I see they have provided a google form for submitting people's personal details! Why the hunters need to go through again? Yes it's plausible that what the bounty manager told you could be true. Is this project begging for scam tag? lmao  Grin

Digitalbits.io

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 10:29:18 AM

Excited to see the listing of XDB on KuCoin! We are equally pleased to see DigitalBits added to the KuCoin ecosystem.

https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-xdb-gets-listed-on-kucoin-world-premiere
Digitalbits.io

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 02:56:23 AM

Introducing DigitalBits (XDB) on KuCoin LockUP

KuCoin is proud to announce DigitalBits (https://t.me/digitalbits) (XDB) as the second KuCoin LockUP project. The DigitalBits (XDB) LockUP will start on April 2, 2020 (UTC+8).

There are a total of 2 different sessions of DigitalBits LockUP: XDB session and KCS session. In each session, users are able to lock up XDB or KCS on KuCoin in order to receive the corresponding XDB tokens in proportion to their lockup amount.

Read more about this on:

https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-introducing-xdb-on-kucoin-lockup
Digitalbits.io

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 12:37:59 AM

Singapore-based cryptocurrency exchange KuCoin has teamed with DigitalBits, a blockchain protocol layer focused on branded crypto assets, for the launch of what it calls a new kind of OTC desk.

KuCoin's Enterprise Currency Desk (ECD) is tailored toward companies looking to venture into blockchain technology and decentralized finance (DeFi) by providing bespoke solutions for the acquisition of digital assets, the company says.

The new partnership seeks to simplify that process for businesses, and further allows them to access larger quantities of tokens to power operations such as wallet authentications, transaction fees and staking.

"A designated service to address token procurement and liquidity will allow companies to easily engage in blockchain-based solutions, without having to employ experienced traders to obtain and utilize large amounts of tokens," the company said in a press release Wednesday.

https://www.coindesk.com/idg-backed-crypto-exchange-kucoin-launches-otc-desk-for-enterprises
Digitalbits.io

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 04:07:25 PM

GDA, poised to be the first blockchain merchant bank in North America, has joined the branded cryptocurrency ecosystem, with DigitalBits selected as the first project for their suite of service.

https://bitcoingarden.org/merchant-bank-global-digital-assets-gda-joins-digitalbits-ecosystem-to-help-adopt-branded-cryptocurrencies/

Merchant Bank Global Digital Assets (GDA) and DigitalBits are announcing partnership to facilitate enterprise adoption for branded cryptocurrencies. GDA will be joining the DigitalBits ecosystem to provide the infrastructure for consumers, merchants, brands and payment providers to benefit from branded cryptocurrencies and its emerging subcategory of branded stablecoins.  
Digitalbits.io

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 07:51:38 PM

Trading service for the XDB token has been fully initiated on kuCoin!

Maximus Atomic

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 10:54:27 AM

Trading service for the XDB token has been fully initiated on kuCoin!

I heard It will be delisted very soon ...... due to scam alert.

Maximus Atomic

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 11:08:42 AM

Once I found out the reason and I will post it here

koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2020, 11:14:10 AM

Once I found out the reason and I will post it here

Drama still going on  Grin Roll Eyes
Esget

Activity: 55
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 03:03:53 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2020, 03:49:59 PM by Esget

This project refusing to make payment for bounty hunter. I think soon this project will ended with failed. They also collect our kyc data.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 05:51:04 PM

This project refusing to make payment for bounty hunter. I think soon this project will ended with failed. They also collect our kyc data.
Have you done KYC to process payments?

Indeed, many say that because many hunters do not get their rewards and this has long been stalling for them.
Esget

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 08:10:16 PM

Have you done KYC to process payments?

Indeed, many say that because many hunters do not get their rewards and this has long been stalling for them.
Yes I am finished kyc twice. First one by Bounty manager but we still can look at spreadsheet but second one is by team and we cant look the spreadsheet even a little. Kyc data is sensitive part.
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 08:19:58 PM

I heard they are deceiving the bounty hunters. This is totally unexpected, Digitalbits is a very well reputed project, they got loyal supporters and investors then how can they cheat with the bounty hunter? People earned 30-50K token but they sent 350 & 375 coin after a year? Really confused. Don't know what's going on in twitter, everywhere seeing negative talks about XDB where i am a holder of it. @Digitalbits team fix this issue!     

Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 09:12:13 PM

This project refusing to make payment for bounty hunter. I think soon this project will ended with failed.
Then let's hope for it, I totally hate the project that reduce the bounty payment as he pleased. They think the promotion that we do is useless, in the end it is their fault, why they did not think twice or many times to set it since the beginning.

Esget

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 09:31:43 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2020, 12:35:47 AM by Esget

Then let's hope for it, I totally hate the project that reduce the bounty payment as he pleased. They think the promotion that we do is useless, in the end it is their fault, why they did not think twice or many times to set it since the beginning.
I think they don't reduce but really don't want to pay us. They always lie every time they make a promise. Everyone who asks for payment is always blocked. I don't know what is the reason as an investor to invest in this bad project? How can we trust them if they do not keep their promises. Please take care of everything. Stay away from this project.

This is proof they keep lying and bring drama

1st promise : After listing
2nd promise : Q1 2020
3rd promise : 30 april 2020
4th promise : 11-14May 2020
5th promise : June 2020

Proof Data : https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=14yqVXpmRlj0_kmFtBcSIZKexcjX-2jDk
Maximus Atomic

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 10:54:56 AM

I did check with all the information provided, so far it provides ample reason to believe
that the Digitalbits Team does not fulfill or refuses to fulfill their responsibility to pay their
bounty hunter, besides enormous complaints from the Bounty Hunter, this was also
cross-checked with the Bounty Manager and indeed verified their claims. Digitalbits team
needs to based on and behaving according to what is morally right and fair.

Blockchain is always about trust and transparency, and it is the duty of anyone involved
adhering to this ideology, should any individual or entity disregard this principle by crossing
this boundary, all person involved or indirectly involved should stand up and condemn this
wrongful act and provide any assistance to rectify this unprofessional behavior.

Toxic_1988

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 12:07:13 PM

I still don't know why people complain about "why my KYC fail?" Giving away your KYC doesn't mean that you're entitled with reward. Guess what? The KYC can be fake too so DigitalBits teams are the final one checking your KYC to see real or fake. Who's "Sweizger | bountyZZ support admin"? Unless he has a high reputation and a well-regard BM in here, bitcointalk, his word at the best only counts as an accusation. DigitalBits team needs to address this accusation before everything gone too far.
Vitalino1999

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 01:46:00 PM

I still don't know why people complain about "why my KYC fail?" Giving away your KYC doesn't mean that you're entitled with reward. Guess what? The KYC can be fake too so DigitalBits teams are the final one checking your KYC to see real or fake. Who's "Sweizger | bountyZZ support admin"? Unless he has a high reputation and a well-regard BM in here, bitcointalk, his word at the best only counts as an accusation. DigitalBits team needs to address this accusation before everything gone too far.

Wise guy, where are you from?

you blind go don't want to see that DigitalBits team has deceived more than 2 thousand participants?
28000000 tokens should have been distributed to campaign participants.

I think they don't reduce but really don't want to pay us. They always lie every time they make a promise. Everyone who asks for payment is always blocked. I don't know what is the reason as an investor to invest in this bad project? How can we trust them if they do not keep their promises. Please take care of everything. Stay away from this project.

This is proof they keep lying and bring drama

1st promise : After listing
2nd promise : Q1 2020
3rd promise : 30 april 2020
4th promise : 11-14May 2020
5th promise : June 2020

Proof Data : https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=14yqVXpmRlj0_kmFtBcSIZKexcjX-2jDk

DigitalBits team says a lie in every word.  Have you had the luck of asking about the distribution of a bounty token in a telegram?  I will make you happy (if you have not yet done so) you will be instantly banned.
Esget

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 08:11:19 PM

SCAM ACCUSATION OPENED
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: