Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:24:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is happening with cryptocurrency ??  (Read 1241 times)
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:30:51 PM

Actually what happened to the market and BTC now? then what about the Altcoin situation that also follows a graph that continues to decline.
I think I have to stay calm for a while and spend time with my family at home.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed Huh
The last sentence is probably one of the most important concepts when it comes trading, there are markets in which you can make money, there are markets in which you can break even but some markets are so hostile that the best thing that you can do is to just do something else until the market changes, so if you don't feel like you can make money it is better to avoid getting stressed and do something else.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nila soru

Activity: 81
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:29:25 AM

Actually what happened to the market and BTC now? then what about the Altcoin situation that also follows a graph that continues to decline.
That's a good idea mate,  tried to stay awhile for family and leaving for sometime in a stressful market. But for me, still business at usual.  I've don't want to leave my investment in time like these and I'll be more focus and do buying more coins and then hold.
Nothing happening to cryptocurrency. Everything is just normal. I don’t know why everyone want big bump in the price like the one in the previous year? In my opinion the price is according to the market cap. When there is no demand for bitcoin how the price will increase? It is beyond the senses. I don’t understand these phenomena. We all should relax and wait for some more time.
I was explaining something to someone recently about how this condition is a normal thing and it is applicable to every other market, and then he asked was why it ended up being his own time that the market decided to now go the other direction and what if the market does not come back to live ?

The answer I simply gave was, you are seeing it this way because you did not take out your time to understand the market, know all you need to know and then make decisions based on the fact that you have been able to see the benefit the market holds in the long term or at least, if you want to take advantage of the volatility, just learn some trading skills, but a lot of people tend not to know this since all they have ever been after is how to get rich fast.
Altcoin depends upon bitcoin. Bitcoin rise is the Altcoin rise and bitcoin fall is the Altcoin fall. I want to tell every investor to be patient and cool and don’t be panic about the future of cryptocurrency and bitcoin. Nothing wrong is going to happen. Some people misguide innocent people, because they do not want bitcoin to be the world currency in the future.

SwaVeR

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:04:33 AM

Yes you need to be calm right now even we experienced dumoing price of bitcoin and altcoins. Because if you are going to be panic also we expect the price decrease more but everyone will be united and just relax and keep buying cryptocoins we will expect price pumping again.
People’s minds are still not clear about the future of cryptocurrency. Some people say that cryptocurrency is a Ponzi scheme and will disappear in the future, because it is based on internet and if internet stops there will be no crypto. Some say that it is the future digital currency and the people throughout the world will use only cryptocurrency as their legal and regular currency.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:26:41 AM
Merited by el kaka22 (1)

By the way, I'm sure there won't be anything that can replace the king, the fall in prices this year. I think it's fair as a correction and I still accept that, even though the price of bitcoin fell but bitcoin still remains strong and remains a price guide for the crypto market. There is nothing strange or anything about everything that has happened so far, because after all bitcoin moves from the lowest value and it is only natural that a major correction occurs.
Once a king, forever a king, that is how I see bitcoin in the long run and whatever the altcoins fan would want to say, I will say they should wait and see how things would get in the long run with altcoins, by the time bitcoin starts getting some level of mainstream adoption. Nothing generally though is happening with cryptocurrency and people are just busy raising alarms for no reason.

This is a market, downtrend is a normal thing to expect and always an opportunity to buy back lower for those who are smart enough to know they should be buying when others are fearful. A lot of people don't usually think that way and this is the reason why they have always ended up on the wrong side of things.
sunanbonang

Activity: 242
Merit: 1

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:07:52 AM

bitcoin has only lost little confidence from investors because the bear market lasted very long, many investors were disappointed with it. now investors do not dare to hold in the long run, this is what makes bitcoin difficult to rise.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:12:31 AM

If you have a decent job,then forget for a while this market as this won’t promise good income instead we are prone to losses this season.

This market now are burden to those whose relying their faith in and inome to cryptocurrency,they must be craving for food as losses followed them everywhere with dropping values
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:33:33 PM

I have no idea what happend  with all of  this thinks ,a few years ago everything was going up and up , and now everything is going down , even bitcoin is going down , the king of crypto is falling down . But if a king is falling down then someone else will take his place ,who will be ?
this long bear season will last mate  just believe on bitcoin promises even though it takes more time, so be patient because in fact not all the time it will grow constantly.  Which indeed it has a falling scenario as well like other coins.  So accept the fact and wait put more patience 'cause it will gradually heal itself soon after this long bearish market.
Obviously, there is no trend that would come and would not eventually fade off in the long run.
So far, we have seen the way the market generally has been behaving towards the bull side and the bears already weak to even drive it down lower.

Nothing can be guaranteed yet absolutely, but the optimism is there coupled with the fact that the fourth quarter has always been bullish over the years, and we might hope for the same thing as well this year. Like you said, market is always bound to recover at some point, we cannot know it, but certainly we can be hopeful for it, but with the way things are going, I would rather be hopeful and buy the dips.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:18:34 PM

bitcoin has only lost little confidence from investors because the bear market lasted very long, many investors were disappointed with it. now investors do not dare to hold in the long run, this is what makes bitcoin difficult to rise.
Yes bitcoin bearish market was suffering for long now. Since many of us had a high hopes in this condition of market for most of us rely in bitcoin and truly hold until now. Let just hope that it will recover in time.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:34:37 PM

Cryptocurrency is waiting for the ETF results and Google ads  once any one should comes in the market. We will see the better result in crypto market. Nowadays most of the investors are buying the Bitcoin and altcoins because of they good future in crypto investment. So now we should believe the crypto currency.
I think another thing we should focus on is the silence of the whales. I understand the price is not moving much but back in the day the whales at least considered going a bit up and a bit down, this has been like this for the past 3-4 months where the price moved up and down slightly so the whales would good returns on their moves however for the past month there hasn't been a proper movement at all, not even whales are trying to make some decent returns with bitcoin which sounds a bit scary.

When whales stop manipulating the market because they deem it not worthy it sounds a bit scary. Lets hope we can get some activity going on in the action soon.
signup01

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:52:01 PM

in my opinion, if we look at it from the previous year, it is indeed the price and value of crypto currencies and the risk and nature of cryptocurrencies have always been and of course the investors already know that only our confidence and patience can be the main capital in investing.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:44:56 PM

The crypto world right now is a deep sleep and many people moved their investments out of bitcoin which means the volume for everything is quite low. The ethereum deal is mostly caused by all those ICO people cashing out their funds from the ICO they collected which makes ETH drop very far away, while bitcoin is not always dropping, the slight increases in bitcoin causes altcoins to lose value against bitcoin even if they do not lose that much with dollars.

I honestly believe that people who cash out their small coins first trade those coins to bitcoin and cash out later, which causes bitcoin to have 1 in and 1 out but the altcoin to have only 1 out, which causes altcoin to drop but doesn't affect btc.
wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:48:40 PM

in my opinion, if we look at it from the previous year, it is indeed the price and value of crypto currencies and the risk and nature of cryptocurrencies have always been and of course the investors already know that only our confidence and patience can be the main capital in investing.
Yes by being patience we can pursue our main goals to invest and to earn profit in crypto. A huge difference in terms of trend from last year upto present about the price. But, market I am certain for the moment to recover.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Lazada

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:08:35 PM

Yes by being patience we can pursue our main goals to invest and to earn profit in crypto. A huge difference in terms of trend from last year upto present about the price. But, market I am certain for the moment to recover.
Market conditions will never be stable and that happens at this time. All we have to do is stay patient and wait until the situation stabilizes. But the fact is that the price of Bitcoin is already in a stable condition and we just need to be patient to get the right momentum to make a profit. Crypto is not predictable, it will always happen until the government makes regulations. Regulation is important because it is the main capital to make a much better stability.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:47:16 PM

maybe what happened with the cryptocurrency condition nowadays there is often bad news circulating that makes the condition of cryptocurrency prices in the market is not good and this year I think cryptocurrency prices tend to fall.
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:02:27 AM

The number of scam projects made investors choose to escape from Crypto, this is a big loss because it is detrimental to the crypto industry, the biggest factor that makes this happen because there is no special board that oversees crypto so that it is used to make scam projects.
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:59:14 PM

maybe what happened with the cryptocurrency condition nowadays there is often bad news circulating that makes the condition of cryptocurrency prices in the market is not good and this year I think cryptocurrency prices tend to fall.
Bad news is just something that is a normal thing in any market, it is just how people take the bad news that counts at the end of it all. Nothing is happening with cryptocurrency, it is just a market trying to find which direction to take at the moment, and a market that has been  in a downtrend since the beginning  of this year which we are not out from anyway, so, for now, it is just a market giving an opportunity for every smart investor to be buying lower as that is the way I see it.

altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:19:15 PM

Welcome the cryptoworld where high prices that you have seen yesterday will suddenly turn low today. It's just normal to witness events like that and what we need is to accept the fact that cryptos are just like that - very volatile.

arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 10:53:43 PM

Fuds are affecting the price right now and those ETF disapproval adds more fear to those shitty heads around, and seems like we cannot taste a a good pump at this month since there are more fear for the market to crash for more but. But I still hope that sudden good improvement will come and the fear of losing will be replaced of good stance with the crypto's.

Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:37:55 AM

In my opinion what happened with Crypto was normal, prices went up and down because they were adjusted to stock and demand, but I was sure that the factors that caused prices to drop were due to the many projects and coin scams that made people afraid to put money in crypto.

Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:46:57 AM

the market decreases the price decreases I think it has become a risk in investing with crypto currencies because no one can predict in the future crypto currencies your confidence and your patience is the answer to fear, and panic in investing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: