Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:09:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is happening with cryptocurrency ??  (Read 1241 times)
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:37:16 AM

Actually what happened to the market and BTC now? then what about the Altcoin situation that also follows a graph that continues to decline.
I think I have to stay calm for a while and spend time with my family at home.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed Huh

actually you can do a lot of speculation even though the situation like this, certainly not easy because it will require experience and knowledge. You can trade daily. yes, many choices, try to see and learn first.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 11:25:01 AM

The market this days is not so high, but i think will grow in last months of this year. We don't need to panic sell the coins now as all legit project will grow and we can make some nice profit if we hold. For this who buy on high markets i think they need wait more to get some profit or hold some coins which will grow high.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:43:00 AM

If you have a long term strategy of holding your cryptocurrency then you don't need to worry at current happening in the market since the beginning of the year things hasn't been good for crypto it is likely to end the year with the same trend.
Santoshi_my_God_

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:50:57 PM

Sometimes no one really knows whats going on. Right now all of the market is in red and we are bleeding out money like crazy but we have no idea what happened. Seriously what happened today that made the prices drop this much? Was it the stock markets crashing ? Was it a 15k sell off from a whale? Was it some sort of dump to make money on short futures ?

We don't really know. We are just here to watch and see our investments burn a little further. If we at least had a reason a solid reason to say this is why everything dropped than we would have been fine but we do not know why and what happened unfortunately, which is infuriating.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:30:29 PM

Relax, cryptocurrencies are bound to experience such events because its price is governed by the supply and demand in the market. Volatility is a nature of cryptocurrency and that makes your investment experience a very thrilling and coloful one.

jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:41:35 PM

Actually what happened to the market and BTC now? then what about the Altcoin situation that also follows a graph that continues to decline.

It still bear time for the entire cryptocurrency market and there is still no sign that bitcoin will repeat its all-time high last year. The bitcoin posted some slight price rebounds but it seems not capable to go up beyond $7000 and remained above $6000 level. The growth of bitcoin and the altcoins this year will continue to be slow but there are still two months left in this year and many are still hoping for at least a short bullrun before the year ends.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
BitcoinMyBlood

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:28:04 AM

maybe what happened with the cryptocurrency condition nowadays there is often bad news circulating that makes the condition of cryptocurrency prices in the market is not good and this year I think cryptocurrency prices tend to fall.
There is nothing wrong with cryptocurrency. Everything is normal and more and more people come to know about cryptocurrency and investing their money in it, because they have realized the importance of cryptos especially bitcoin and with the passage of time the investment cap will increase and so will the price. we need to be patient and wait for more time.
Commotheon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:38:29 AM

The market this days is not so high, but i think will grow in last months of this year. We don't need to panic sell the coins now as all legit project will grow and we can make some nice profit if we hold. For this who buy on high markets i think they need wait more to get some profit or hold some coins which will grow high.
Just relax stop caring about cryptocurrency market wait for some moment and see what happen. I know the market is to much down but i have a strong believe with cryptocurrency market that it will rise again next year.
Fideend

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:14:58 AM

The number of scam projects made investors choose to escape from Crypto, this is a big loss because it is detrimental to the crypto industry, the biggest factor that makes this happen because there is no special board that oversees crypto so that it is used to make scam projects.
Yeah this is a big problem and this problem should be solved by controllers and if they can. If they cannot stop scam projects then I want to tell that investors should not invest in new projects to protect themselves from scams. Always invest in good, reliable and authentic coin like bitcoin, Ripple and ethereum etc. it is enough for investor. He can make good money from these coins.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:27:53 AM

in my opinion this is a very normal price movement because previously the cryptocurrency price was very expensive and this year cryptocurrency prices will tend to fall and will make price corrections as at present, there are also some cases of bad news circulating in some media so that prices collapse due to traders panic.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:17:19 PM
Merited by wuvdoll (2)

The "there was nothing going wrong" type of falls are the most scary ones and shows how little our volume is and how fragile the demand/supply chain in crypto is.

For example one big whale with a lot of bitcoin wanted to get out? He sells all his coins and since the buyer/seller sides are insanely fragile and volume is crazy low whenever he sells the price will always go down, that's just one big whale, and here we are talking about how bitcoin is ready for big banks and investment firms to get in? There is no way any big companies to get into bitcoin directly (maybe otc) because they would cripple the market deadly if they do.

That's why they are trying to get some sort of ETF, with that kind of money they can both bet on the price and change the price to their liking and make double the money.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:03:49 PM

The "there was nothing going wrong" type of falls are the most scary ones and shows how little our volume is and how fragile the demand/supply chain in crypto is.

For example one big whale with a lot of bitcoin wanted to get out? He sells all his coins and since the buyer/seller sides are insanely fragile and volume is crazy low whenever he sells the price will always go down, that's just one big whale, and here we are talking about how bitcoin is ready for big banks and investment firms to get in? There is no way any big companies to get into bitcoin directly (maybe otc) because they would cripple the market deadly if they do.

That's why they are trying to get some sort of ETF, with that kind of money they can both bet on the price and change the price to their liking and make double the money.

As of now the price s it seems  declining but that's normal  because demands and supplies, and sometimes issues also will affect investors trust, but  the important thing the system integrity still there, the price situation now is just a temporary, because the opportunity still wide because there are lots of country that will adopt bitcoin.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:56:32 PM

bitcoin has only lost little confidence from investors because the bear market lasted very long, many investors were disappointed with it. now investors do not dare to hold in the long run, this is what makes bitcoin difficult to rise.
Bitcoin has not lost the confidence of investors and traders that understand the technology, they are just waiting for the perfect opportunity to invest in the market again because as we know they are motivated mostly by money and the profits that they can get, the ones that lost confidence where all of those people that invested in bitcoin without understanding the technology and that have lost their money because of it.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:53:22 PM

in my opinion this is a very normal price movement because previously the cryptocurrency price was very expensive and this year cryptocurrency prices will tend to fall and will make price corrections as at present, there are also some cases of bad news circulating in some media so that prices collapse due to traders panic.
It so sad that our market turns into horror. People are do complaints and moaning everyday about these but they never think also how much crypto goes into the current prices compared before. Hope they have notice it and even give thanks that cryptocurrency give us opportunity for a better life.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:14:27 AM

maybe your advice is very appropriate because the current market conditions are decreasing and the price of crypto currency is slowing down, maybe now we can only hold back with our confidence and patience in the future it will develop even more
BitcoinMyBlood

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:13:52 PM

Fuds are affecting the price right now and those ETF disapproval adds more fear to those shitty heads around, and seems like we cannot taste a a good pump at this month since there are more fear for the market to crash for more but. But I still hope that sudden good improvement will come and the fear of losing will be replaced of good stance with the crypto's.
I don’t think that ETF would affect the price of bitcoin because bitcoin itself is not able to collect funds and if it announces something under it. How people would invest in that? I don’t understand this. But I want to say that if the ETF is approved or disapproved we must do believing in bitcoin and not worry about the future of it and be optimistic for a better future.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 07:33:19 PM

maybe your advice is very appropriate because the current market conditions are decreasing and the price of crypto currency is slowing down, maybe now we can only hold back with our confidence and patience in the future it will develop even more
The OP is definitely a crypto day trader base on what she said and I think stopping day trading for awhile is good but she must seize the opportunity of this current market either cause we won't experience another dip in price like this year again.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:41:09 AM

The good part about bitcoin going up and the altcoins going down is that the price of altcoins in dollar value doesn't devalue that much even tho the bitcoin price going down and whatever happens in the end the price of those crypto currencies goes back to what it was on bitcoin price which means the dollar value goes back up as well.

Hence, if you wait for a bitcoin price increase and watch the altcoins going down you can purchase one of the ones you like and than you can purchase that altcoin and watch it go back to its bitcoin value once again and also increase highly on the dollar value since bitcoin worth more dollar till then. Of course, the market can drop insanely after that and the price of bitcoin can drop as well which means it won't work but if the price doesn't drop that insanely than you can profit easily and it doesn't even take that long.
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:12:19 AM

Crypto market conditions are currently still unstable and almost all coins have a low price, so you have to be more patient and stay calm, wait because a good day will come and will give us profit, or you can use this opportunity to buy crypto again

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:02:25 AM

This whole crypto performance is affected by the on going  bearish market movement in which most of the experts believed that we are still in the middle of it but this bearish market will not going to stay here forever therefore we should continue to believe that sooner or later the bullish market will take over just like there is rainbow always after the rain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: